Ashley James #29 Full of Lies and Botox.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Definitely house hunting in Frinton today!

i think Tommy is a real mummy’s boy and there’s no way NNB would let him move back to London

Reactions: 7
Shall we play what might they buy in Frinton?

This has a granny nanny-annexe

Listed again with the same agents as Ash’s house is

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Its actually disgusting how someone like Ash could get an 8 bedroom house but hard working people are cramped in mould-ridden homes and will never have rooms needed for their children. Boils my piss this country

• Heart
Reactions: 16
How would they be spinning a move to Frinton for 'work reasons'? Need the extra childcare from NNB?

Reactions: 4
How would they be spinning a move to Frinton for 'work reasons'? Need the extra childcare from NNB?
Turning TNB’s study into a bedroom for Ada if they stay where they are, so he can’t work from home, is probably enough of an excuse for them 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 8
Shall we play what might they buy in Frinton?

This has a granny nanny-annexe

Listed again with the same agents as Ash’s house is

Imagine if she rocked up and fake grassed this lawn 😱😱😱

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Imagine if she rocked up and fake grassed this lawn 😱😱😱
Don’t worry, she’ll plant some self-watering wildflowers for the butterflies and bees!
---
FINALLY!

IMG_2026.jpeg

Your dad may have been a fireman, but research and knowledge and guidelines change, and ‘trolls’ who message to tell you that rear facing is safer aren’t actually trolls!

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
Don’t worry, she’ll plant some self-watering wildflowers for the butterflies and bees!
---
FINALLY!

View attachment 2344769

Your dad may have been a fireman, but research and knowledge and guidelines change, and ‘trolls’ who message to tell you that rear facing is safer aren’t actually trolls!
Sorry to say I still don’t believe Alf is rear facing at all. She’s caveated it so she doesn’t get the DM’s. We all know she’s full of tit. I can’t believe she’s only just taken the newborn insert out of Ada’s seat. SHES NOT A NEWBORN ANYMORE.

If Ashley is sat next to Ada in the back stressing that will make matters 10x worse as Ada cant get to her which she won’t understand. I’ve never understood why she’s sat in the back with them. They’ll be fine ffs!
---
maybe that’s why she’s having to move again, didn’t someone see a dog in her stories the other day?!
It was Stephanie BV’s dog. She came to ‘stay for the weekend’ but then they’re in Frinton today so, hardly 😂😂

Reactions: 7
I’m guessing the ‘impromptu drive to Frinton’ was to drop Alf off to Nana for the week, seeing as only Ash, Ada and TNB were there on the stories in the car.

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Also why was she in the car ‘waiting for daddy to come back’ and get Ada? Why can’t she lift Ada out herself??

Reactions: 9
Sorry to say I still don’t believe Alf is rear facing at all. She’s caveated it so she doesn’t get the DM’s. We all know she’s full of tit. I can’t believe she’s only just taken the newborn insert out of Ada’s seat. SHES NOT A NEWBORN ANYMORE.

If Ashley is sat next to Ada in the back stressing that will make matters 10x worse as Ada cant get to her which she won’t understand. I’ve never understood why she’s sat in the back with them. They’ll be fine ffs!
---

It was Stephanie BV’s dog. She came to ‘stay for the weekend’ but then they’re in Frinton today so, hardly 😂😂
Oh yeah totally possible she’s lying! Both car seats were RF so I’m clinging on to a teeny bit of hope, although Alf wasn’t actually in the car.

To say he’s RF now they’ve researched it (so admitting it is safer) would be a horrific lie if he isn’t, but that would not be the worst thing she’s ever done.

Funny how Alf wasn’t scared of that dog… Wasn’t it only a few weeks ago he was supposedly petrified of dogs?
---
Also why was she in the car ‘waiting for daddy to come back’ and get Ada? Why can’t she lift Ada out herself??
Too bony?

That dyson ad must be the third air wrap she has been gifted? Would love to have seen her give away the 1st two she had! Must have been houshunting in Frinton, my money is moving there

That’s not outfit inspo or different ways to wear a shirt. That’s just wearing a shirt with whatever shorts/pants you own. Show us how to style the shirt so that it actually gives you different looks. You know, like tucked, untucked, half tucked, buttoned, unbuttoned, tied up, wrapped around, sleeves up, sleeves down…

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Also on the topic of shitting yourself postnatally she is clearly not aware of basic body anatomy.

She thinks pelvic floor is related to only giving birth vaginally. As someone who had a baby much much bigger than Alf vaginally I was tore in half and had a tit job with stitches but I do not tit myself. Why? Because pelvic floor exercise is SO important.

She’s shitting herself because she has no strength in those muscles, not because she has a giant bum hole. I appreciate this doesn’t help to a degree but her comment on not having Ada vaginally, therefore pelvic floor not affected made me realise.

She’s just an idiot who keeps on bloody blaming the NHS 🙄 Use your TU clothing sales money to buy some kegel bells. Enjoy researching those!

Reactions: 17
I appreciate this doesn’t help to a degree but her comment on not having Ada vaginally, therefore pelvic floor not affected made me realise.
She doesn’t think pregnancy in general impacts your pelvic floor?! 😳 Not a glowing endorsement for that women’s health physio she swears by.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.