Ashley James #29 Full of Lies and Botox.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her story about thinking Alf had died in his sleep should’ve come with a trigger warning. How utterly bleeping idiotic is this woman who says “don’t tell me bad stuff” constantly yet thinks it’s ok to post that?

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Her story about thinking Alf had died in his sleep should’ve come with a trigger warning. How utterly bleeping idiotic is this woman who says “don’t tell me bad stuff” constantly yet thinks it’s ok to post that?
Oh Jesus christ I thought she meant Tommy and I thought that was bad enough! What a stupid thoughtless thing to say. Christ she annoys the duck out of me. I hope her fanny collapses.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
You’re absolutely right. She even used the words ‘intrusive thoughts’ suggesting it’s a known mental health issue.

• Sad
Reactions: 9
Oh Jesus christ I thought she meant Tommy and I thought that was bad enough! What a stupid thoughtless thing to say. Christ she annoys the duck out of me. I hope her fanny collapses.
She is an absolute hole.
It’s been my biggest fear since having my son 3 months ago and I check every single night numerous times without fail. The way she says it so casually AND the bed situation she has for both her children which is against everything the lullaby trust campaign against makes me feel sick.
If she was THAT scared, her kids wouldn’t sleep in THEE most unsafe sleep set ups I’ve ever seen on a public Instagram

• Heart
Reactions: 20
She looked really concerned filming herself, Adeline, and Tommy lazing about on the bed!

Where's the camera gone from his room?

Reactions: 10
You don’t reckon she tipped them off? She’s desperate for press coverage, plus it might help them sell the house
I think either is possible. She probably has, but shouting about £400k profit is a stupid idea as surely prospective buyers will use that as leverage.

Imagine all the weirdos that will try and view it too, just to get a look in her knicker drawer 🤢

Reactions: 8
I don't think they've tipped off the mail. mentioning that they are asking for a 36% profit over two years would be so extremely dumb. the market is literally stagnant ahaha

Reactions: 11
I don't think they've tipped off the mail. mentioning that they are asking for a 36% profit over two years would be so extremely dumb. the market is literally stagnant ahaha
True. Im baffled as to how it’s been valued that high!

Reactions: 6
She’s deleted the comment a tatter made about the house using up for sale on the Dyson barbie flop ad 😂😂 I don’t think she tipped DM off…

Reactions: 7
She can’t not address it now 🤦🏻‍♀️ The article has made them look like right nobs 😂
My fave is all the references to ‘wife’ but Ash saying she doesn’t believe in marriage but also saying she could change her mind and then they mention Tommy’s wife again 😂

IMG_2055.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 6
That’s lifted straight from tattle with the 400,000 grand statement. If she’d tipped them off there would be a better spin. Lazy journalism by the daily fail

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.