Ashley James #29 Full of Lies and Botox.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She may have finally sorted out Alf's safe rear seating position in the car seat...can she now see about sorting out his dangerous sleeping arrangements?....he and any baby/ toddler doesn't need the cot bumper or a canopy above their bed
and her bleating on again about his waking / sleeping schedule 🙄 many working parents have to be up at crack of dawn! ....she'll be in for a shock when they have to get him out the door for school...no lounging about in bed at 8am!
IMG_0252.jpg

Reactions: 8
Do we think she’ll address the house move?!
Not until it’s all done and they have a new house sorted so she can decide how to spin it.

Have we mentioned the possibility of Tommy having lost his job? She’s been saying about paternity leave but what if he’s facing redundancy? Losing his guaranteed income would be a worry with a mortgage like they have.

Reactions: 9
Not surprised he woke at 8am if they got back at stupid o’clock after a busy day. Can she not put 2+2 together?

Keep your kid busy and engaged, they might just sleep ffs

Reactions: 10
Not surprised he woke at 8am if they got back at stupid o’clock after a busy day. Can she not put 2+2 together?

Keep your kid busy and engaged, they might just sleep ffs
Someone played with him, even in the garden, at the weekend! Then they were outside again at the beach, and he was engaged with more people talking to him! And he slept! Revolutionary 🤪

Reactions: 13
Someone played with him, even in the garden, at the weekend! Then they were outside again at the beach, and he was engaged with more people talking to him! And he slept! Revolutionary 🤪
Probably ate some decent food at Nana’s too. Guessing Tommy’s Pat leave has kicked in now

Reactions: 7
If they are not seeking support then they are failing that little boy.
And I’m happy to be called a troll for that comment if caring more about Alf than trashley does makes me a troll.

• Sad
Reactions: 14
You’d think this is the perfect time to get Alf’s hips seen to as Tommy is off and Alfs home from the CM. Shame she’s planning on road tripping searching for a house instead

Reactions: 6
Reckon they ever did the 2 year development check with the health visitor for Alf? I’m filling it in now for my little one, and it doesn’t seem (from what I’ve gathered on Instagram) that he can do much of the physical stuff

Reckon they ever did the 2 year development check with the health visitor for Alf? I’m filling it in now for my little one, and it doesn’t seem (from what I’ve gathered on Instagram) that he can do much of the physical stuff
You don’t have to do it. I’ve opted out of it for my 2yo as no concerns and it’s a long ass waiting list to be seen, 4th baby blah blah etc. But easy for the likes of Alf to slip under the net. Since covid HV’s in my area no longer do home visits and it’s all in clinic, which you can guarantee Ash hasn’t stepped foot in as she thinks Alf is Einstein

Reactions: 7
You don’t have to do it. I’ve opted out of it for my 2yo as no concerns and it’s a long ass waiting list to be seen, 4th baby blah blah etc. But easy for the likes of Alf to slip under the net. Since covid HV’s in my area no longer do home visits and it’s all in clinic, which you can guarantee Ash hasn’t stepped foot in as she thinks Alf is Einstein
Totally get that. You’d think though, as it was her first baby, that she’d want to do it. It’s a shame as it would probably have flagged his physical development issues. Now shell just continue to ignore them at his detriment

You can check that your child is alive without waking them up 🤨. I thought it was relatively normal for parents to be constantly checking that their kids are still breathing 😅

(I would have woken my kid up before then anyway just so the day was on track, but it was such a weird justification for waking him)

Reactions: 12
Imagine your kid sleeping two hours longer than normal and you used that time productively to… stay in bed talking to your phone.

So essentially there’s no difference for Alf, Mummy is still in bed, still not interested in taking part, daddy is actually up and ready to start the day with you. So really it doesn’t matter when he sleeps until, nothing changes

Reactions: 16
But easy for the likes of Alf to slip under the net
She’s possibly being avoidant of formal processes after the SS situation. Which is stupid. But she’s stubborn isn’t she.

I’m amazed she hasn’t been told to stay on top of all checks.

Reactions: 5
She’s possibly being avoidant of formal processes after the SS situation. Which is stupid. But she’s stubborn isn’t she.

I’m amazed she hasn’t been told to stay on top of all checks.
If she moves to a different area it’ll be easier for her to avoid any involvement with services too. She probably thinks of it for people who are lower class. She’s worlds best mum, she wouldn’t need help with anything 😂

If she moves to a different area it’ll be easier for her to avoid any involvement with services too. She probably thinks of it for people who are lower class. She’s worlds best mum, she wouldn’t need help with anything 😂
Nana was a nurse 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I forgot she was a really really good mum following her instincts and intuition.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.