Ashley James #29 Full of Lies and Botox.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What’s the link for her pre loved shite?
I’m nap trapped and will gladly contact Sainsbury’s on all their platforms
*eta - honestly how bleeping embarrassing to be selling items you’ve been gifted. Brand new baby stuff I’ve bought I’ve given away for free to other mums in my community when I no longer need things. This is why Ashley has 0 mum friends because she’s a conservative loving scrounger
Here you go:

Reactions: 5
What’s the link for her pre loved shite?
I’m nap trapped and will gladly contact Sainsbury’s on all their platforms
*eta - honestly how bleeping embarrassing to be selling items you’ve been gifted. Brand new baby stuff I’ve bought I’ve given away for free to other mums in my community when I no longer need things. This is why Ashley has 0 mum friends because she’s a conservative loving scrounger
It’s even worse when she’s been posing at a bleeping baby bank playing Robin Hood 🤢

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 15
I wonder why Tommy isn’t named on the Alf&Ada company. It’s Ash and her brother. Isn’t that a bit insulting to TNB? And means if Ash and TNB split up, Ash effectively has total control.
Maybe Tommy is Adeline? Another plot twist?
---
selling pyjamas that Alf could wear this Christmas. says it all doesn't it?

Honestly I'm embarrassed for her. Imagine living in a 1.5 mil house and selling clothes for a fiver.

The thing about moving to London is they would be massively downgrading. Even if they upped the budget to 1.5M it would be a huge downgrade with much less space inside and outside. Considering she thinks 4/5 bedrooms isn’t enough to give Ada her own room I somehow doubt she would downsize.

I also can’t see the moving somewhere random or further north. They would have absolutely no casual childcare, plus they have alf in a cheap term time childminder so surely they can’t spend more on a house plus the expense of a full time around the clock nanny.

The only logical thing seems like even closer to frinton??

Reactions: 11
If any of you follow Eimear Varian Barry , she freaked out few years back selling her house because tattlers found it and said they were going to view. She regularly does press articles about how “ petrified” she was even though she’d put every detail of her life out there for all to see. I think Trash will do the same

Reactions: 12
To be clear Ash, I live in Australia. I won’t be popping in for a viewing. Even if I lived in Essex, I would not be stopping by…

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I hope she doesn’t get the full amount given she told everyone that Alf didn’t sleep for a year because the windows were so fucked

Reactions: 11
Husband casually dropped into conversation on Friday night that he had a great Aunt who used to live in.....Frinton! - and until the 70's it was deemed 'too posh' to have a fish and chip shop 🤣that was left to the likes of Clacton on Sea down the coast
sadly she's been dead 50 years, so we won't be taking a day trip to coastal Essex anytime soon

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I just did a search to see how much the windows were quoted. I hadn’t realised it was this much 😳
Hope any prospective buyers are aware of the window issues.

IMG_1985.jpeg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
I just did a search to see how much the windows were quoted. I hadn’t realised it was this much 😳
Hope any prospective buyers are aware of the window issues.

View attachment 2343981

That’s absolute bullshit 😂 I looked at the replies on that at the time and everyone said the same. We had 8 windows replaced last year and it was a 3rd of that. She got taken for a ride by window cowboys. But yeah, given she wants 7 figures for a house you’d give the Dyson heaters a rest even in the summer and replace atleast the bedroom windows instead of putting in zebra crossings for bumble bees

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I do think we’ll get a few troll headlines over the house stuff. I don’t know anyone here, so maybe some of you are really malicious with nefarious intent. But as far as I can tell, Tattle is full of (mostly) women with some basic critical thinking skills, a few brain cells and a little bit of time on their hands. People who are tired of influencers manipulating their audience for financial gain.

It’s not people tit talking on Tattle that I’d be worried about. Imagine all the other really horrible people out there who actually do want to cause harm and also have access to all of this personal information. I wouldn’t be able to sleep at night. I’d be grateful for Tattle highlighting my stupidity and desperately trying to do better/questioning whether it’s worth it.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
I do think we’ll get a few troll headlines over the house stuff. I don’t know anyone here, so maybe some of you are really malicious with nefarious intent. But as far as I can tell, Tattle is full of (mostly) women with some basic critical thinking skills, a few brain cells and a little bit of time on their hands. People who are tired of influencers manipulating their audience for financial gain.

It’s not people tit talking on Tattle that I’d be worried about. Imagine all the other really horrible people out there who actually do want to cause harm and also have access to all of this personal information. I wouldn’t be able to sleep at night. I’d be grateful for Tattle highlighting my stupidity and desperately trying to do better/questioning whether it’s worth it.
Some of the creepy men who comment on her posts about her looks, her boobs, even about breastfeeding, are far more dangerous than any tattler.

None of us need to, we’ve all seen every inch of it a hundred times, and know how much it would be to replace the windows 😂
Like anyone in here would go to the trouble or even want to view her house. I do hope that a lesson is learned though in that she needs to stop exploiting and sharing her children on an open IG account, keep her ‘work’ and personal/home life separate because it’s all too easy for them to merge into one. Her children didn’t sign up for a life of being fed in front of a screen for hundreds of thousands of strangers so their mum could raise her profile awareness, have their childcare daily diary shared, any special time spent with parents used as content and to generate money, props for adverts, leverage for freebies, have their home and safe space shared and even their bedrooms, the location of said home very easily identified, their emotional disregulation shared, the list could go on. I don’t think anyone has to worry about Tattlers, which from what I can see is lots of people speaking sense and caring more about these influencers’ children’s emotional and physical well-being than their parents. The voice of reason. Almost a platform to ‘speak’ to influencers in hopes they might see sense. Armchair regulators!

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Guys have we forgot about the USA road trip?!
Maybe their selling up to go on full time travelling in a camper van
Just so she can remind everyone she’s not a regular Mum she’s a cool Mum ✌✌

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Guys have we forgot about the USA road trip?!
Maybe their selling up to go on full time travelling in a camper van
Just so she can remind everyone she’s not a regular Mum she’s a cool Mum ✌✌
I hear the south coast is great August - November… I’m sure she’ll do her research 😂

Reactions: 5
I honestly wouldn't be surprised if she's just pretending to sell the house so that she can get "trolls invaded my privacy" content

• Haha
Reactions: 8
He was only on 45K? That is really low for London. I’m surprised they ever afforded the current house in the first place. Altho I wonder if it’s only in Ashley’s name or if they bought together?
I'm quite tempted to search for it on the land registry, all that information should be on there including the size of the mortgage. but also... don't want to spend £3.50 on the search 😂

my theory is they are trying to sell before the crash to avoid descending into negative equity. I have long been suspicious of how they could afford this house, obviously the rental income from the Battersea flat helped a lot. I highly doubt they are moving north - no childcare options there, and even if she has a regular SPL gig it wouldn't make sense to move north, away from NNB, for a badly paid weekly gig.

I reckon they are moving back to the London flat, trying to cash in on the Brentwood house, to save money/avoid financial ruin. no way they'll get 1.5m for it. people can't afford mortgage rates for a house like that. they'll be lucky to break even and recoup their investment into it.

I also think their relationship is breaking down. Ashley will have the kids in London half the week and Tommy will have them in Frinton the other half. eventually he (NNB) will get full custody in Essex. they can't afford childcare in London lol.

Reactions: 7
I'm quite tempted to search for it on the land registry, all that information should be on there including the size of the mortgage. but also... don't want to spend £3.50 on the search 😂

my theory is they are trying to sell before the crash to avoid descending into negative equity. I have long been suspicious of how they could afford this house, obviously the rental income from the Battersea flat helped a lot. I highly doubt they are moving north - no childcare options there, and even if she has a regular SPL gig it wouldn't make sense to move north, away from NNB, for a badly paid weekly gig.

I reckon they are moving back to the London flat, trying to cash in on the Brentwood house, to save money/avoid financial ruin. no way they'll get 1.5m for it. people can't afford mortgage rates for a house like that. they'll be lucky to break even and recoup their investment into it.

I also think their relationship is breaking down. Ashley will have the kids in London half the week and Tommy will have them in Frinton the other half. eventually he (NNB) will get full custody in Essex. they can't afford childcare in London lol.
I’m willing to spend £3.50 😂 Are we allowed to post that kind of info here though?

Do you think the rental income on the flat would cover much more than the flat’s mortgage? I assumed it would just take care of that and any tax (and maintenance etc) to be paid on it.

Imagine Ash having to be in a flat with 2 kids!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.