Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

InTheDollsHouse

VIP Member
“I never ever get massages I guess because I didn’t grow up having them”

Sorry what?

Who grows up having massages?

• Haha
Reactions: 39

Algeronwashere

VIP Member
Our parents treated us to a massage every saturday alongside our copy of smash hit magazine and a 10p mix up from the corner shop…..didn’t yours???

• Haha
Reactions: 38

willowtree2

VIP Member
She says they haven’t tried Ada with a bottle for 3 months yet she’s pumped live on SPL, showing the bottle of pumped milk and did an Elvie Ad off the back off that. If your pumping regularly why haven’t you tried a bottle in 3 months?

Cos she’s a dirty liar

Lovely day x

Reactions: 37

Westy41

The video where Alf ‘took himself’ out in the rain: you can hear someone say ‘how did he get in it?!’ and he’s shouting ‘Mummy put in it’ on repeat- and noone’s listening, while they all laugh. Poor little love.
---
Watched it again. You can also hear someone say ‘I’ve never seen him climb like that’ - that’s because he didn’t climb in himself!
I find Ashley’s distinct lack of awareness of her own child’s emotions and needs astounding- I don’t think she’s even realised that is what he’s saying and that he’s frustrated no one’s acknowledging him. If she understood anything about him - why would she post it?

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 33

bumbleebee91

Screenshot_2023-07-25-22-09-12-543_com.instagram.android.jpg

Just enjoy your babies while they're young FFS. And newsflash, in order for your kids to want to spend this sort of time with you as they grow up, you actually need to put in the time and effort while they're little..

Reactions: 32
I do think we’ll get a few troll headlines over the house stuff. I don’t know anyone here, so maybe some of you are really malicious with nefarious intent. But as far as I can tell, Tattle is full of (mostly) women with some basic critical thinking skills, a few brain cells and a little bit of time on their hands. People who are tired of influencers manipulating their audience for financial gain.

It’s not people shit talking on Tattle that I’d be worried about. Imagine all the other really horrible people out there who actually do want to cause harm and also have access to all of this personal information. I wouldn’t be able to sleep at night. I’d be grateful for Tattle highlighting my stupidity and desperately trying to do better/questioning whether it’s worth it.

• Heart
Reactions: 31

MidnightRambler

VIP Member
Don’t know about you guys but whenever I donate anything to a charity or bank I make sure I get my photo taken with the workers to make sure everyone knows about it

• Haha
Reactions: 30

InTheDollsHouse

VIP Member
It’s affordability, definitely.

Even if she’s returning to SPL they don’t have daily regulars and even that certainly doesn’t pay enough to constitute a ‘salary’.

Shes been downgraded by her agents, she’s rehashing 2 year old content, her GB News gig is dead, her DJing is literally 45 minute bar gigs once a month at best, and it sounds like she’s not been paying her tax.

That, plus interest rate rises would explain the need to move again. It would also explain the desperate advertising of everything and anything.

It’s been a long time coming.
Does it make me a horrible person that I take a teeny bit of joy from this?

Karma’s only a bitch if you are.

Maybe I’ll send her flowers.

• Heart

InTheDollsHouse

VIP Member
Her latest reel about how her life changed is actually too boring to criticise.
surely everyone is sick to death of hearing about how she was single for six ye-zzzzzzzzzzz sorry I can’t even type it, am drifting offf
If I’d dated David Walliams I’d be single for six years too

• Haha
I’ll do a bit of a recap.

Ash reached new dizzy heights in her top Djay career, and was asked to do a set at a summer party for dry shampoo. She shared with us the struggle of selecting a Spotify playlist when you are also caring for a baby. Tommy NB then brought Ada to London with them and stood on a street corner for the evening to prove a point about babies not being allowed in clubs, or something.

BabyaAngelAd has been gifting Ash lots of sleep, giving her mum the opportunity to do a few mornings with her first born child. Unfortunately that child is Alf so Ash has chosen to be in bed instead and let TNB shunt him off to the childminder.

Ash dragged both kids to freeze on the beach for a ‘shoot’ for TU’s swimwear, about 3 months too late for a summer clothes edit. Ash appeared to arrange and fund the shoot herself.

Ad has spent 85% of her waking life in a Doona. Both parents continue to wheedle ‘looovelllly’ and ‘geeentleeee haands’ whenever Alf is within two meters of his sister, and Alf clearly doesn’t know what the fuck they’re on about so still communicates his interest in Ada by clambering on top of her.

Ash has been on Packed Lunch again to trailblaze the concept of parenthood being monotonous and boring on occasion. In Ash’s case this is because her own kids find her monotonous and boring.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27

LoTiLu

Chatty Member
Thread suggestion - Ashley James - tattle sleuths ruined the big move, yet to see parenting skills improve.

• Heart
Oh my god. I’ve never heard that unwashed hair could simply be put up in a bun. That’s mega. I was wondering whether to just shave it all off next time it was looking a bit lank and I didn’t have five minutes to stand under the shower and whack on some Head and Shoulders.

• Haha
  • Heart

sasbeep

VIP Member
That’s baby Alf in the crying photo isn’t it?
😂 why has she just posted that random old crying photo right after her Stanley advert? Did she forget to copy and paste her rehashed rant about lockdown??
He eyebrows are about 2 inches higher now after all the Botox.
---
Also imagine your ‘career’ being just to moan about motherhood while paying a nanny to look after your kids so you can have a massage and do a jigsaw on a random Wednesday while complaining you haven’t had a day off in months 🤯

• Haha

Marmite.Crumpets

Chatty Member
I know everyone has mentioned about Alf, but I just cannot understand why she isn't seeking any kind of professional help?!

My LO had hearing issues & got surgery to fix it. He's 4.5 and can only say about 10 words - but it's 10 more than he could say before surgery. We had all the tests - literally every time a health professional said have you considered autism?! Yes, we have but let's do the test! Oh, genetic issues?! Abso-fucking-lutely, let's get it done.

We have regular SALT, he has additional support at nursery to help him navigate & we've deferred his start to school to give him the best possible chance. We were at the pediatrician this AM & we mentioned things we were worried about / how we could help him get better - WHY THE FUCK CAN'T ASHLEY?! It absolutely enrages me that that little boy is being failed so massively by his mother. She is just the absolute worst possible mother. She makes me believe that you should have to take a test before you become pregnant.

Urgh, poor Alf. I really hope that someone, somewhere is advocating for that poor boy. Just because you live in a million pound house and can take several fancy holidays a year does not make you fit to be a parent.

• Heart

MidnightRambler

VIP Member
It’s affordability, definitely.

Even if she’s returning to SPL they don’t have daily regulars and even that certainly doesn’t pay enough to constitute a ‘salary’.

Shes been downgraded by her agents, she’s rehashing 2 year old content, her GB News gig is dead, her DJing is literally 45 minute bar gigs once a month at best, and it sounds like she’s not been paying her tax.

That, plus interest rate rises would explain the need to move again. It would also explain the desperate advertising of everything and anything.

It’s been a long time coming.

Reactions: 26