Ashley James #29 Full of Lies and Botox.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ll do a bit of a recap.

Ash reached new dizzy heights in her top Djay career, and was asked to do a set at a summer party for dry shampoo. She shared with us the struggle of selecting a Spotify playlist when you are also caring for a baby. Tommy NB then brought Ada to London with them and stood on a street corner for the evening to prove a point about babies not being allowed in clubs, or something.

BabyaAngelAd has been gifting Ash lots of sleep, giving her mum the opportunity to do a few mornings with her first born child. Unfortunately that child is Alf so Ash has chosen to be in bed instead and let TNB shunt him off to the childminder.

Ash dragged both kids to freeze on the beach for a ‘shoot’ for TU’s swimwear, about 3 months too late for a summer clothes edit. Ash appeared to arrange and fund the shoot herself.

Ad has spent 85% of her waking life in a Doona. Both parents continue to wheedle ‘looovelllly’ and ‘geeentleeee haands’ whenever Alf is within two meters of his sister, and Alf clearly doesn’t know what the duck they’re on about so still communicates his interest in Ada by clambering on top of her.

Ash has been on Packed Lunch again to trailblaze the concept of parenthood being monotonous and boring on occasion. In Ash’s case this is because her own kids find her monotonous and boring.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Not forgetting that she’s normally a size ten, but she sized up two sizes, but bodies change and she’s absolutely fine with that, just can’t say I’m at size 14 😂😂😂 (must still be waiting for her bones to move back).

• Haha
Reactions: 20
She also clearly got Botox (whilst breastfeeding) but has attributed her frozen face to lots of sleep (complements of angel Ad) and water

• Wow
Reactions: 15
That was such a random post last night. Who do we think has spoken to her about her negativity surrounding her children? The only positive she has to say about them is if they sleep ‘well’.

Reactions: 6
Ash decided to let the whole of Great Britain know she hates motherhood live on TV. A new low high in her career and a lovely sentiment for the children to look back on 🤗

Ash finally looked after babysat her own 2 children alone for the first time EVER!!
Luckily Alf was put to bed by someone else Nanny’s daughter still but it gave her the content she needed for a patriarchy rant about why Dads should ALWAYS be the sole carers. She was totally pissed TNB has seen the light and gone on a Stag, wedding, festival AND works dinner in the last month.

She continues she talk about her 7,549 mum friends with endless knowledge on topics she loves to know about, whilst moaning on insta stories she doesn’t get invited anywhere 😂😂😂 All said with a muted expression because the Water Drops, 10 hour sleeps and Skin & Me have frozen her face better than Botox!

Karmas a witch, love.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Out of the struggle?? Yet the other day she was complaining that life was getting harder now Ada is getting older and needs entertaining so there was a struggle to be able to get work done?? She is as full of bullshit as she is botox 🙄😡

Reactions: 12
When she mentioned the other day that she was going on GMB she said she had another I think show after it but didn't know the name of it, she has been very quiet about it if she did

Reactions: 3
When she mentioned the other day that she was going on GMB she said she had another I think show after it but didn't know the name of it, she has been very quiet about it if she did
Some channel five show wasn’t it? I think she appeared on video link from her agents office

Reactions: 6
Another day, another pointless reel of Trashley in her underwear ( oh and a shot of her breastfeeding, just in case you'd forgotten!)
IMG_0228.jpg
IMG_0229.jpg
IMG_0230.jpg
IMG_0231.jpeg

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Alexis Conran Show. She couldn’t even remember his name. Probably why he fucked off on holiday the day before she was due on 😂 Storm Huntley took over his show but no idea whether she did an appearance. She showed her doing a zoom from 84W offices though. Clearly wasn’t worth making a reel about cos she didn’t have a studio to pose in! Never mind about the important formula campaign she’s spreading awareness on
589A99B5-E742-4B1D-B174-1BBE580804EE.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Things I won’t care about….. My reflection 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 I’m dead. I never saw someone so not only in love with their own image to the point she had another baby to look like her but is the most vocal about it I’ve ever heard “ in hindsight I looked amazing”
She needs serious help

• Haha
Reactions: 21
If moving to Manchester was always on the cards for Ryan and Lucy, it makes sense now why Lucy never bothered with Ash. What will TNB do for his fame and contacts without Ryan now? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Ad’s socks tonight. Does she not understand what a well-fitting item looks like? What happened to clothes should fit the body, not a body fitting the clothes? Poor thing looks like her circulation is being cut off.
---
Anyone see her on itv2 dinner date this week!?
Not this week, but most of us have cringed our way through it when it’s been on before! 😂

Reactions: 5
The snarly post with the two kids yesterday was clearly posted as a “but I love my kids” for our benefit (that she claims she shouldn’t have to say) after slagging off parenting.

Ash, here’s an idea for content since we know you read here. It’ll give you loads of colum inches. Face the ‘trolls’. We’ll give you 10 questions and you can truthfully answer.
My nominations…
1. Why haven’t you addressed that you’ve never parented both children alone?
2. Why do you feel exempt from following safe sleep and travel recommendations while showing these to thousands of followers who you ‘influence’?
3. Why did you lie about attending the Sarah Everard vigil?
4. Why do you call Alf a ‘big lump’ while preaching kind words only?
5. Why did you change the narrating that you were stitched incorrectly to being stitched incompletely and delete the evidence of your previous claims?
6. Why did you DM and threaten a tattler but never mention this in all of your ‘anti-troll’ rants?
7. Why do you claim you gave birth without pain relief?
8. Why do you show images of you children that could me manipulated in the wrong hands when you’re aware of the danger?
9. Why do you keep pushing the lack of aftercare for Mums, lack of activities and support etc rather than educating yourself on what’s available and making others aware?…

… realistically I know she’ll never do this but I wish she would. There are other influencers who annoy me but with exceptions here and there, it’s not a question of accountability as such. With Ashley though I really believe she’s dangerous. Every other thing she says or does is a lie, spreading misinformation, exploiting her children, being a martyr and so on. I’d love to see how she responded when she’s not in control of the narrative.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.