Ashley James #29 Full of Lies and Botox.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I thought she meant they’d woke him up last night after watching the documentary which I thought was horrific but I’ve just realised she means this morning when he slept in. There was no need to give a weird reason for waking him up this morning. It’s normal to wake a child if they’ve slept for longer than normal and you’re getting ready to view houses go out somewhere!

Reactions: 10
Her story about thinking Alf had died in his sleep should’ve come with a trigger warning. How utterly bleeping idiotic is this woman who says “don’t tell me bad stuff” constantly yet thinks it’s ok to post that?
And she walked in filming. What a strange thing to do if you are actually worried 🤨

• Sad
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.