Ashley James #29 Full of Lies and Botox.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I thought she had done her research before and decided to forward face Alfie based on this? It wasn’t too long ago that she stated this and that her Dad was a fireman and she then laughed about people sending her videos of children being seriously hurt in forward facing seats. If she is rear facing them she should get some mirrors so she can see them when she’s driving.

Reactions: 14
Who the duck is looking to her for summer wardrobe inspo? She always looks like she’s wearing mismatched pyjamas 😑 is this the ✨impromptu work✨ she had to do the other day? Hair and makeup done again for more dated poses done in her bedroom 🥱
---
Also why was she in the car ‘waiting for daddy to come back’ and get Ada? Why can’t she lift Ada out herself??
She makes me die 🙄 constantly screaming in everyone’s faces about being a strong, independent woman, single for eons and the main breadwinner yet can never seem to do the very basics by herself.

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
She makes me die 🙄 constantly screaming in everyone’s faces about being a strong, independent woman, single for eons and the main breadwinner yet can never seem to do the very basics by herself.
Such a strong, independent woman, yet has never been alone with her own two children. 🙄

Eugh “Tom can you just film me on the floor acting all candid please?”

Alf’s definately been left in Frinton. How’s she going to ignore the elephant in the room all week??!

Reactions: 11
Eugh “Tom can you just film me on the floor acting all candid please?”

Alf’s definately been left in Frinton. How’s she going to ignore the elephant in the room all week??!
Excuse you! How dare you call Alf an elephant??? He’s a “big lump” and don’t you forget it!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Ahhh no I’m sorry if it’s been said not Alf can’t jump can he?! The sleeping bunnies video - he can’t hop/jump. That’s a pretty massive missed milestone at his age 😔

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
Ahhh no I’m sorry if it’s been said not Alf can’t jump can he?! The sleeping bunnies video - he can’t hop/jump. That’s a pretty massive missed milestone at his age 😔
I really hope for Alfs sake they are getting him looking into his gait is so bad on movement - walking jumping etc I’d be very worried if that was my daughter

• Sad
Reactions: 13
I don’t get the breastfeeding outfit edit. She’s literally wearing a nursing vest where you still have to expose everything! She’d be better off linking lots of dresses with REAL buttons going down or cross over dresses. Her reel isn’t rocket science 🙄

Reactions: 9
I don’t get the breastfeeding outfit edit. She’s literally wearing a nursing vest where you still have to expose everything! She’d be better off linking lots of dresses with REAL buttons going down or cross over dresses. Her reel isn’t rocket science 🙄
She’s always missed the mark with this one I think. I mean the fact she’s only just discovered nursing vests says it all 🤣

Her ‘breastfeeding friendly’ outfits over the years have just been any outfit that isn’t high necked. I don’t mind getting a boob out if needed and I’ll usually have a scarf or muslin to cover me if I’m in public but she should know that not everyone is comfortable with that and it’s nice to have some more subtle proper ‘breastfeeding friendly’ options! Even just her showing how to tie a muslin into your bra strap to hide everything would probably help a lot of her followers!

She clearly never even did the common ‘one up, one down’ with Alf if she didn't have nursing vests!

• Heart
Her ‘breastfeeding friendly’ outfits are the same vest, same shirt, just change the shorts?? 😂

Ashley James Nursing Shorts coming to a store near you soon!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Did he just shout croissant at the end of that story?!
I bet they are actually in Gail’s every morning for breakfast 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.