Ashley James #28 my body is Ada’s home, Alf’s is down the road

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t know how she can continue to breastfeed in reels and stories like she does, knowing the kind of pervs/dark web lurkers that watch Ada doing it.

She shouldn’t have to worry but they’re commenting disgusting things and she’s literally giving them material. Then harping on about internet safety
She’ll, er, milk it for as long as she can whip one out with a Botoxed smile.
Ashley James: the first woman on the internet to have bewbs.
---
Eugh, TNB just gives me the ick.....the way he sneaks and winks when Trash films him 🤢
....and what in gods name is that slop he's eating .....looks like dog food!

View attachment 2292272
How very dare you. He’s enjoying a delicious AllPlants™️ meal, and as you know AllPlants is Ashley James’™️ very own personal sponsor. She lovingly microwaved it for him with her non-phone hand. We cannot ignore the full extent of her wifely duties, ie give TNB some tit out of the freezer and allow him to lovingly set out her pyjamas every night like the world’s saddest concierge.
Does anyone else get a ‘David Gandy if he’s been seriously ill and rubberised’ vibe from that picture?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Ahhhh the rumour that won’t die!!! Probably means it’s true then.
wonder how long he will stick around.
Wonder if he's also been messaging a certain BBC newsreader presenter 🫣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
I don’t want to put myself but (and not that it’s hard evidence of anything) but TNBs has only ever dated women throughout Uni and afterwards.

The nostalgia story is so weird. It’s like Alf’s a significantly older child that’s moved out. Why is she saying they she used to play with him in his room everyday? He’s only 2.5! Does she not go in there now everyday?
Ada really is a do over baby isn’t she ☹

• Sad
Reactions: 19
The nostalgia story is so weird. It’s like Alf’s a significantly older child that’s moved out. Why is she saying they she used to play with him in his room everyday? He’s only 2.5! Does she not go in there now everyday?
If she's feeling some sort of nostalgia, she should go in there with Alf and play like they used to, not Ada. How lovely would that be for him? But I suppose with the 10 minutes of screen time one-to-one time they spend together, theres not many minutes left for that...

Reactions: 8
Some hilarious 🫖 for a anyone interested.

TNB had an audition last week, for a non speaking part in a pet food ad. He didn’t get asked back for the afternoon sessions 🙊
If only Snoop hadn’t been cast aside, TNB might have had more relevant experience for the role.
---
I don’t want to put myself but (and not that it’s hard evidence of anything) but TNBs has only ever dated women throughout Uni and afterwards.
Oooh did he ever put your pyjamas out for you?!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Can you imagine Trash on the PTA at school?! 🤭😝....she'd no likely be #gifting a stylist session for the Christmas raffle
I can just imagine her being weally weally upset (chick can’t say her Rs, even though she shows it to us often enough) in order to get new Instagram weel fodder about absolutely anything and evwything, fwom pwonouns to appwoved headband styles for ✨Baby Girl✨. The school board would hear Ms ‘I’m a size 8 twapped in a size 14 body’ James approaching and do a synchronised dash for the nearest window like a flock of lemmings. Better to anticipate an afterlife than an infinite pwesent with Ms James.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
If you’d just started following her you’d think she was a somewhat bereaved parent the way she’s in Alf’s room 😳 I actually feel a bit sick

Reactions: 14
I know this is awful but her flat as a pancake arse always makes me laugh 😂😭

C2F659CA-3DA6-4080-859A-A76814F92509.jpeg

Like…..whhhyyyy would you want this 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Why would she go into his room at all? TNB gets alf up, dressed and ready to go to the childminder, then drops him in. The nanny’s daughter seems to collect Alf from the childminders because Ashley has never once picked him up and Tommy only occasionally works at home now. Then TNB does his food, baths him and puts him to bed.
The nanny probably puts away Alfs clothes on her day.

• Sad
Why would she go into his room at all? TNB gets alf up, dressed and ready to go to the childminder, then drops him in. The nanny’s daughter seems to collect Alf from the childminders because Ashley has never once picked him up and Tommy only occasionally works at home now. Then TNB does his food, baths him and puts him to bed.
The nanny probably puts away Alfs clothes on her day.
And where was Alf last night when she was in his room and 'apparently on her own'....was he in the bath by himself, or downstairs eating his tea by himself.....no doubt the childminder's daughter was get him ready for bed seeing that Trashley is incapable of doing the most basic of tasks for her son

She is full on nasty.
The way she was sat in Alf’s room without him telling everyone she hasn’t been in there since Ada has been born is disgusting. I bet she is a right asshole which is why she has no friends.
All the mums I’ve met in the last few weeks have been lovely. Very vulnerable and empathetic when I’ve got upset around them and so helpful in signposting me to support & lending a hand in the street when my baby was screaming and I was trying to get his huge buggy out the car 1 handed 🥴

She is that one mum you think “oh duck off love” when she starts speaking about how she was forced to go private for her second baby because of her trauma over not listening at ante-natal classes / not attending therefore not knowing all medication has a time limit during Labour. Oh but she’s just said she had gas & air!? And everyone side eyes each other. Honestly I can imagine it now.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
She is full on nasty.
The way she was sat in Alf’s room without him telling everyone she hasn’t been in there since Ada has been born is disgusting. I bet she is a right asshole which is why she has no friends.
All the mums I’ve met in the last few weeks have been lovely. Very vulnerable and empathetic when I’ve got upset around them and so helpful in signposting me to support & lending a hand in the street when my baby was screaming and I was trying to get his huge buggy out the car 1 handed 🥴

She is that one mum you think “oh duck off love” when she starts speaking about how she was forced to go private for her second baby because of her trauma over not listening at ante-natal classes / not attending therefore not knowing all medication has a time limit during Labour. Oh but she’s just said she had gas & air!? And everyone side eyes each other. Honestly I can imagine it now.
But she knows better than the people who spend years in medical school.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.