Ashley James #28 my body is Ada’s home, Alf’s is down the road

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's probably the first time she's been in there since she last photographed it months and months ago.

She has no reason to - she doesn't do bedtime and Alf goes in and gets Tommy in the morning. The cleaner spends more time in there than her

Reactions: 13
The bed is just as safe as ever 👍 good effort Trashley.
What the hell is that set up like?....why is it padded all the way round, Alf is 21/2 he doesn't need a padded cell cot bumpers any longer, or cushions on the floor for that matter....ffs just get him in a normal, toddler bed with a duvet

Reactions: 12
Children can do the alphabet, recognise letters, understand the sounds and letters, “m is for mummy and monster’ etc at Alf’s age but Alf absolutley cant.
It's not always certain they can do it at that age, some children can't.

I don't get why she claims he does more than he does.

Reactions: 3
It's probably the first time she's been in there since she last photographed it months and months ago.

She has no reason to - she doesn't do bedtime and Alf goes in and gets Tommy in the morning. The cleaner spends more time in there than her
I just came here after seeing that, I thought exactly the same. That’s so sad she’s clearly not even sat in her sons room in the past 5 months 😭

• Sad
1. Sun protection so why is Ad in a knitted hat & blanket
2. Why does BF have to feature in everyyyyy reel - we know you do it - we’ve seen that tit more than Alf has you
3. Who the f**k is the attempted sexy bite of a Gail’s croissant for? Not them awful men who follow you surely 🫠

• Haha
Reactions: 14
It's not always certain they can do it at that age, some children can't.

I don't get why she claims he does more than he does.
No, sorry, I just meant that some can. There were comments sort of implying it wasn’t possible at all.
I don’t see why she brags either, espically when the evidence she posts doesn’t show it t all.

She does this thing of ‘they all develop at different rates’ like she’s making other people feel better. I really can’t understand who’s messaging her asking for help when all you hear her say to Alf is ‘kind hands, lovely’, ‘aww, she loves her brother’ and Alf’s speech is average, if that, from what we hear.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
No, sorry, I just meant that some can. There were comments sort of implying it wasn’t possible at all.
I don’t see why she brags either, espically when the evidence she posts doesn’t show it t all.

She does this thing of ‘they all develop at different rates’ like she’s making other people feel better. I really can’t understand who’s messaging her asking for help when all you hear her say to Alf is ‘kind hands, lovely’, ‘aww, she loves her brother’ and Alf’s speech is average, if that, from what we hear.
Oh sorry, I totally misunderstood what you said then, I've come across well rude. Sorry lovely. I'm really funny when people mention kids speeches because I've massively struggled with my little boy and getting his speech on the right track. That's my issue though. Alf is obviously trying BUT the kids she spews. He's mumbling lots and I bet she won't have him get help from a speech therapist, so he'll continue doing that. She doesn't know how to be a decent person or keep up with her lies. She shouldn't be teaching him anything. She doesn't even like him.

She can't claim they all develop differently because pretends Alf does things he doesn't. It's sad because she 10000000000000% won't do it with Ada. "Girls shouldn't be compared to how they do thinks or who they are." Like when she said that she doesn't want Ada thinking she has to impress guys but it's okay for Alf to do everything to impress the opposite sex. That little lad is going to grow up knowing he's second best to his mum and only thought of as equal to Ada by his dad and grandparents. I mean,saying he's not active compared to Jasper (whoever that is). She's a bleeping arse hole. It's the fact she constantly bangs on about his birth being traumatic and Ada's made everything better. I really hope Alf calls her a out on her lies when he's older, or - and this is a pipedream - she's a decent and loving parent by then.

• Heart
So her “work” is getting dolled up to make these reels that are NOT an Ad but just want to showcase this wonderful product. However, clearly it has been filmed a while ago and the brand had to approve it. So how does she make money from this “not an ad” exactly?

Breaking news Ashley is with her two children on her own

• Wow
She is SO dangerous for a mummy Influencer. In the space of an hour she’s promoted 2 very unsafe sleeping contraptions. Thankfully there are followers calling her out on the grid post. If poor Alf is sleeping in that cot bed at his age the canopy really needs removing it could easily be pulled and the cot bumpers and additional bedding are totally unnecessary, (it all is). My Lo has always slept in an empty cot and sleeping bag and then with just a small blanket as a toddler with appropriate sleep wear, with no sleeping issues.

Reactions: 15
Some hilarious 🫖 for a anyone interested.

TNB had an audition last week, for a non speaking part in a pet food ad. He didn’t get asked back for the afternoon sessions 🙊

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 52

TNB had an audition last week, for a non speaking part in a pet food ad. He didn’t get asked back for the afternoon sessions 🙊
Ha ha thís is the laugh I needed after a crappy day. Wonder did he wear his P. E. Kit. 🤣 Lovvvvley x

• Haha
Reactions: 10

Ha ha, this really makes me laugh.

In his best PE kit, gurning away, tickling a dog.

• Haha
Reactions: 12

I get so much second hand embarrassment from her and acting like Alf is an intellectual. We’re all excited and proud of our kids, but I share with family and friends. She’s acting like singing a song is super impressive. It’s great, good for him, but it doesn’t mean much. I’m sad that mums are messaging her and feeling bad that their kids can’t do it.

My eldest couldn’t sing the alphabet song at Alf’s age. We hadn’t introduced any screens and it’s just not a song that we sang with him. He’s hyperlexic, so it certainly never mattered.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.