Ashley James #28 my body is Ada’s home, Alf’s is down the road

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I thought Alf had “boundless energy”? Oh but now he wants pushing and carrying everywhere while Jasper is “sooooooo active”? More nonsense.

Reactions: 12
I had a particularly nasty internal exam when my waters broke early which left me pouring with blood and the poor HCA who was with me didn’t know what to do or say as the dr who had just snapped a speculum inside me and sliced me open just shrugged and left…but when I went into actual labour 7 days later I was more worried about my babies safety to refuse an examination despite being pretty scared it would happen again!

and now baby is here…I’d also be more worried about cervical cancer being missed if I didn’t go for my smear.

I completely get that there are people out there who have genuine reasons to be worried about having one done. But she just jumps on any bandwagon going.
Oh my god that sounds so bad, I'm so sorry you experienced that. You're right, what you went through would actually be a justified reason to not want one, I have endometriosis and they're agony BUT I'll take that over my kids losing their mum and me not seeing them grow up.

She literally just wants to throw in there that nothing relating to Alf - his conception, gender, birth, sleeping patterns - was or is perfect. She's putrid scum.
---
Tommy needs to do or say something. She's resentful Alf isn't a bleeping Alfreda (think that's a girls name) and she's obsessed with Ada. The piss poor excuse of a mother he's in a relationship is toxic and will literally make sure Alfie is perfect with Ada and I can see Ada being a spoiled little brat getting away with it all, still co sleeping with mummy whilst Alfie is a away 50 weeks a year at boarding school.

She used to act like she hated kids and wouldn't have them then suddenly she's pregnant after 2 mins of being with Tommy? She definitely popped a hole in the condom because surely she could see what a moron she is?

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
Alf was just mumbling his way through the alphabet song? What am I missing?

Didn’t she say the other week he knew all of his letters and words that start with the letter sounds?

Alf was just mumbling his way through the alphabet song? What am I missing?

Didn’t she say the other week he knew all of his letters and words that start with the letter sounds?
My little boy massive struggles with speech but can do the alphabet perfectly, and I feel horrid saying this but my little lad says if clearer than Alfie. Alfie seemed to struggle with it and she says he says loads? Didn't she say he could count to 100 then change her mind?

Reactions: 8
She’s still not getting it is she? SHUT UP RUBBING IT PEOPLES SLEEP DEPRIVED FACES. WE KNOW ADA SLEEPS SHUT UP AND GO TO BED
She only posted this so she can spell deprivation correctly. Tell me you read Tattle without telling me…

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Ashley, are you ok Hun?

In-between your child being a genius from watching the opening sequence of Lion King and Bluey keepy uppy (despite being on a screen time ban) and how you're still moaning about Alf sleeping and Ada being perfect (even though you didn't give him any sort of routine), you post this...

Good job you have the gonads as we established a long time ago TNB doesn't
I can’t quite believe she can’t see how deeply engrained her own judgement is against women here. I mean I can believe it, her head is so far up her own arse, but seriously Ashley? What the duck? Do women typically not have a drive to work, but yearn to stay and cook and clean all day?

Reactions: 13
Ashley, are you ok Hun?

In-between your child being a genius from watching the opening sequence of Lion King and Bluey keepy uppy (despite being on a screen time ban) and how you're still moaning about Alf sleeping and Ada being perfect (even though you didn't give him any sort of routine), you post this...

Good job you have the gonads as we established a long time ago TNB doesn't
I’m too tired to work out what this even means. She doesn’t half chat out her piled hole

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Why does she constantly allow Alf to straddle his baby sister like that. I find it really uncomfortable to watch.

Reactions: 19
Who forgets to put their baby in a sleeping bag or cover them at night ffs. Trash obviously eager to laze about in her own bed watching MAFS.

Reactions: 19
Never mind Alf being cold for two winters hey Ash.

View attachment 2299950
Who “forgets” to put the sleeping bag on? Surely it’s a routine at this stage, change nappy, put on vest/sleepsuit, into sleeping bag, feed to sleep, place in co-sleeper. She really acts constantly like the second pair of hands, as if she’s only helping out with the kids, not their main caregiver.

Reactions: 15
She literally doesn’t care how she portrays herself. If I made my baby cold at night I wouldn’t be admitting that on social media. Especially if I’d had past social service involvement 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 18
I find it very uncomfortable watching and her allowing Alf to sit on Ada 🙈😕 He is considerably heavier and when he presses down on her tummy etc while he is astride her could cause some bruising or discomfort for Ada. She is so desperate to show him actually accepting and play with Ada she is not thinking of safety never mind their hips 🙈😔

Oh my god that sounds so bad, I'm so sorry you experienced that. You're right, what you went through would actually be a justified reason to not want one, I have endometriosis and they're agony BUT I'll take that over my kids losing their mum and me not seeing them grow up.

She literally just wants to throw in there that nothing relating to Alf - his conception, gender, birth, sleeping patterns - was or is perfect. She's putrid scum.
---
Tommy needs to do or say something. She's resentful Alf isn't a bleeping Alfreda (think that's a girls name) and she's obsessed with Ada. The piss poor excuse of a mother he's in a relationship is toxic and will literally make sure Alfie is perfect with Ada and I can see Ada being a spoiled little brat getting away with it all, still co sleeping with mummy whilst Alfie is a away 50 weeks a year at boarding school.

She used to act like she hated kids and wouldn't have them then suddenly she's pregnant after 2 mins of being with Tommy? She definitely popped a hole in the condom because surely she could see what a moron she is?
Why did she have another kid? And what if Ada had been another boy?

Reactions: 7
I’m late here but how the f*** is a “love to work” trait not a feminine trait? She is the ultimate female misogynist. I am rarely personally offended by things posted online but this pisses me off so much. If a man said the things she comes out with he would have more than just a tattle thread speaking out against him! Unbelievable.

I’m also shocked that she can just forget to put her baby in a sleeping bag or blanket at night. The way she casually admits it too with no awareness of how neglectful she sounds is just insane!

Never mind Alf being cold for two winters hey Ash.

View attachment 2299950
I suspect that Ada woke up at 4am because you know, she's a baby!! and Ash is lying about the sleepbag thing to cover up that her perfect sleeper maybe isn't so perfect after all.

No parent would forget to put a sleepbag on, you just go into autopilot even in the middle of the night, does that mean she took it off completely to feed then forgot to put it back on? They all have double zips to change nappy easily. Has anyone even seen Ada in a sleepbag, I only recall her being surrounded by the blanket mountain?
I call absolute bullshit on this.

She didn’t use a sleeping bag once with Alf which is why he froze for 2 winters. Never seen Ada in one either, just a death trap hooded blanket. She brings her into bed at 4am so I call bullshit on this too.
She just doesn’t want any ‘ooo 4m sleep regression!’ messages 🙄 I also think she’s realising you can’t moan you’re tired if you get a full nights sleep so she has to find a dent somewhere!

Absolutely no way is Alf reciting the alphabet and attributing it to the letters. Ok he's saying most of the sounds as he bangs his stone(?) on the board but that's not the same as knowing an alphabet and recognising sounds written down. My 3 year old is very bright and only just beginning to recognising m for mountain, e for elephant, s for snake etc. Get a grip Ash, it's cute but he doesn't know it.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.