Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

madmare01

I’ve had to sit on my hands to stop myself from commenting something like Aww where is snoop?

• Haha
Reactions: 5

grumpy-nosy-cow

VIP Member
Yes Ash, it does sum up your weekends.

You’re in bed being waited on with Ada whilst Tommy deals with Alf 🙄

Why is she wearing a woolly jumper? 😂 it’s going to be hot today. All that money she’s paid for stylist’s and new clothes. The mind boggles!
it.was hot before 9am this morning on Essex ..i went for swim and it was like being on holiday abroad ! shes gonna cook in that!

Reactions: 4
I got the ones from amazon for £12 and my scar is barely visible 2.5 yrs on, the middle you can't see at all. The skin looks a bit darker at the two ends and about an inch one end is a tiny bit raised (like a welt you get when scratched) but the skin is as soft as the rest and no tightness etc. Really helped with the itchiness too. Strongly recommended!

Ooh thank you for this! It’s been 14 weeks since my c-section so been looking for some recommendations too ❤

SassyLad8

With the hospital they* probably took Alf in with a fever at some point and was told he had a mild case of bronchiolitis (which is often caused by RSV).

It can of course be serious but it isn’t always. It just sounds more dramatic to say we ended up in hospital.

*nana

Raa

VIP Member
Just checked the Stephs packed lunch hashtag and someone’s got the clip 😂 she must hate the fact that she needs social media to make her living but at the same time it also keeps ALL the receipts!

Her face when she realises what’s she’s just saido_O

Cringe

okdo2022

VIP Member
@Rainbow1 you make a good point - she wasn't on her own, she had a friend with her..so really, she still hasn't been on her own.

What she really means is Alf was being a normal 2 year old running around etc and she couldn't cope. It's not like he could sit at the table and eat as I bet she didn't order lunch for him. If it was that bad, you'd pack up and come home, not expect someone else to take him so you continue doing what you want.

She wanted lunch in this lovely setting, sitting with her mate, both holding babies who can't move.
Probably didn’t have cheese and watermelon on the menu
---
She booked Tommy a flight home early. Can you IMAGINE if that were the other way around?! She’d be livid!
Hasn’t he got the balls to say no!!!

Jjsb

Still mentioning the doona. Is she not gonna stop until she gets a free one to add to her pram collection
She has ordered one I believe, think she mentioned it the other day as obvs the hints for a freebie came to nothing 🤔

Didn't she fly back from France, she could, have used it then? I'm confused with all the stories she tells to fit her narrative, God knows how she keeps track..... 🤔🙄😉 She obvs doesn't 🙄😂😂😂