Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Stewart123

Provided you have an adequate car seat is it even legal for a taxi to refuse you? I can’t see why they would. I travelled in taxi’s a lot with my eldest and have never been refused!

Reactions: 2

shovemytitsinyourface

Chatty Member
She’s been groped on a train guys
This happens to a lot of women on a daily basis. Why does she make it sound like she's so desirable. Go hire a bodyguard trash.
---
Biggie is well looked after now after being abandoned by Ashley. I fed him for a few months back in 2021 and then a neighbour took him in. Attempts were made to get him back to Ashley but they were ignored: next thing we knew she’d left the area for Essex. He’s still a regular visitor to my garden.
I remember she said biggie liked being a stray cat. He didn't wanna be confined indoors. And that he ran away

Reactions: 1
Mine was breech at 36 weeks but we didn’t have any follow up at all. It is frustrating to hear things aren’t standardised.
However, I believe you have to advocate for yourself and not expect emergency action for non emergency situations, unlike Ash. Yes we need more resources but it’s not as easy as Labour vs Tory. There have always been waitlists and priority cases, doctors aren’t sitting around waiting. She reeks of entitlement.

What does she actually want here? NHS night nurses? Fear to move, care for baby and lack of sleep would be the same if you had a natural birth then any other operation?! It’s not comparable. View attachment 2212689
She’s maon about being kept in and watched if hospitals not mother and and baby in.

Reactions: 1

okdo2022

VIP Member
Just checked the Stephs packed lunch hashtag and someone’s got the clip 😂 she must hate the fact that she needs social media to make her living but at the same time it also keeps ALL the receipts!

Her face when she realises what’s she’s just saido_O

What did she say that offended?