Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

InTheDollsHouse

VIP Member
WHY on earth are Steph's Packed Lunch having her on again?? She was awkward as hell last time, so stilted and the constant checking of her notes when everyone else was just having a relaxed discussion. Also, the fact she was sneering about Alfs sleep and in the next story saying what an 'angel' Ada is for sleeping through. She honestly makes me sick. I assume she's off to Leeds again as soon as she's home then, not spending any time with Alf!?
She’ll probably fly into Leeds, she won’t go home tonight

Reactions: 5

Bumblebee999

She’s absolutely gagging to be asked back on SPL, so simpering and sickly about the show as it’s literally her only bit of exposure.

Shame she’ll be gone as soon as Denise Van Outens DJ gigs (yes ACTUAL DJ gigs Ashley) are done and she’s back as the white blonde female panellist.
Ash grabs Denise's voodoo doll and chants 🤭

• Haha
Why is she asking about taking a doona on a flight? How did her doona get to France, surely it was a flight?? 🤔🤔🙄🙄
Her “in-laws” drove over, so they must have taken it in the car. If you can believe her. Don’t understand buying a 2nd.
If she needs to check it in she will have to pack it well or it will get damaged. She is obviously taking it to use it as a pram, which it is not. But she’s done her research - what’s happened to her research on this matter that she’s had to turn to instagram for advice?

Mousejen

Why has she bought a Doona if she has one in France? It’d be cheaper to get a flight over and back to pick it up. She’s full of shit, been renting one and begging for a gifted one but failed miserably 😂 😂 😂
I'm so confused about this Doona stuff, but (as is often the case) she just doesn't make sense 🤷

willowtree2

VIP Member
Surprised she hasn’t wished her new bestie Steph McGovern a happy birthday. I can’t imagine she went down too well in the northern half of the country being a closet Tory (ironic she’s from Northumberland and a bigger toff than Toff)

LoTiLu

Chatty Member
Interesting - seems she turned the comments off on that post as well
the comments were always off on it, someone said at the time another “influencer” had posted an ad for the same company and their comments were off too

Bumblebee999

Shes definitely not a size 8, she's bigger than me and I have zero arse and sick insect legs (
I hope she hasn’t got a presenting gig doing ITV’s competitions abroad after Kate Lawler aka RSPCA ambassador went to the Epsom derby at the weekend. She’s got huge backlash 👀
I was pretty peeved at this, what a twatty thing to do from a so called animal lover.

sohomum

She says she’s not living in the 1950’s but she’s actually back living like Downton Abbey etc. Children looked after by the hired help taken for an audience with the parents in the evening. Why would you have children to treat them in that way. And Ashley what you do is not WORK, no matter how you spin it.
Absolutely this!

okdo2022

VIP Member
Where’s Alf? Have they given him up for adoption? Not seen him in days xx
I think we can safely assume that, given the propensity of Ash's lies, that

NNB - Nurse - administers Calpol for Alf's daily teething, changes Ash's bedpan when she lay in bed for days on end

Ash's Dad - Fireman - once put out a fire in the kitchen after Ash's AllPlants meal caught fire in the microwave

Tommy - Director of Client Services - dresses in leisure gear and puts your pjs out every night, sometimes leaves a chocolate on the pillow
Best he's been shipped off to the coast for a week while the childminder is on half term.

willowtree2

VIP Member
Can’t wait to see what other shit she’s got lined up for this week or if she’s actually going to pick up her son to remind him who his parents are and give Nana a break.

Flossie2

VIP Member
You couldn’t make this shit up! I’m guessing she’s on talking about cheap half term activities? -
( she can’t even manage them both for one hour never mind a week)- get someone else to look after your toddler-obvs- (whatever you do ,under no circumstances take him out for lunch)- prance around with the most perfect,placid child on the planet attached to your boob. Sorted.

Attachments

Last edited: