Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

willowtree2

VIP Member
Also if she’s on SPL at 12 I don’t think she’ll be flying home tonight…it just wouldn’t make sense incase of trains delays. Then she’s got hair/make up. She’d have to leave at like 5am. I think she’s lying to make it sound like she’s going home for Alf. BullSHIT.

Reactions: 3
Didn't she fly back from France, she could, have used it then? I'm confused with all the stories she tells to fit her narrative, God knows how she keeps track..... 🤔🙄😉 She obvs doesn't 🙄😂😂😂
Yes they flew back, but they had 2 prams with them, Alf’s pushchair and Ad’s cosatto I think. She said that the in-laws were going to drive it back next time they were over. Didn’t they fly back with her, as she couldn’t manage the two on her own as TNB left earlier to go back to work? How did she get Ad and Alf to the airport I wonder?

Flossie2

VIP Member
Haltwhistle, her mum owned a salon and her folks owned a couple of hotels, they then bought one larger guesthouse / hotel.

She’d like to pretend she was from the Byker Wall and worked hard to get where she is, but she was born into rural wealth and then went to Sedbergh boarding school in Cumbria
Oh right, interesting- thanks x

littlepup

VIP Member
I missed what she had to say on lowering taxes. Can’t wait to hear what she says about too many holiday snaps 😂

Last edited:

Bumblebee999

It definately needs addressing. Her response to the comments ‘well a horse hasn’t died here since 2006’ gave me rage. She should be stripped of her RSPCA partnership imo. I think she’s a twat anyway 😂
It sounded so arsy! Plus the next post was Noa so she knew folk wouldn't be nasty about it, I mean! Fgs Kate! The Grand National and it's death toll is still in people's minds, read the bloody room! 🙄