Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Algeronwashere

VIP Member
What was her crap about it’s stressful to move out if you’ve moved in with your partner and it’s not working so you’ve broken up? Not exactly the girl power crap she usually spouts?

Reactions: 5

InTheDollsHouse

VIP Member
100% she’ll fly to Leeds. 84w will send an agent to Ad-sit. I can’t wait to see Ms Bean and her white paper add nothing to the conversation. Once she’s harped on about the trolls they’ll realise there’s absolutely nothing to her 😂 Also, being a proud northern programme do they not care about her links to GB News?
Now, I’ve had my eyes opened to GB News since the Schofe stuff. Watching Dan Wootton at the same time as reading the thread is hilarious 🤣

• Haha

Cady1954

VIP Member
Re: todays appearance - Kate Bottley is ill, Ashley is a last minute replacement with no shame as always.

‘Look who wants me back!’ - to fill 4 and a half minutes as a last minute replacement on a bank
holiday when nobody watches.
Is Kate Bottley that annoying vicar?
---
She has waved and smiled twice.
But has she fluttered her eyelashes?
---
Is she the only one on this panel with notes in front of her? The white bit of paper on the table that she keeps glancing at?

Also, her face looks different?
I think that's her non filtered face. She's out of her death.

willowtree2

VIP Member
If I went out for lunch with a friend and after an hour it became apparent I couldn’t parent the child/ren that I had chosen to have I would be mortified. I most definitely wouldn’t be owning up to it to strangers on Instagram. Nor the fact that I hadn’t parented both of them on my own in 12 weeks.
It’s shocking. Especially from someone who considers themselves to be a really great mum
Speaks volumes about her own mum id say

loveanatter

VIP Member
Do we think she got a Botox top up? She’s been looking odd the past week or 2.
As much as I think she’s stupid, Ada is her favourite and surely she wouldn’t risk her? Maybe it’s water retention. OR she always uses a filter?

sasbeep

VIP Member
Yes they flew back, but they had 2 prams with them, Alf’s pushchair and Ad’s cosatto I think. She said that the in-laws were going to drive it back next time they were over. Didn’t they fly back with her, as she couldn’t manage the two on her own as TNB left earlier to go back to work? How did she get Ad and Alf to the airport I wonder?
She didn’t, she only took baby Ad! I think she left alf at home with TNB and they came the next day 😂
---
Why would she even ask if she can put a doona in an overhead locker? 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

Last edited:
Also, this response she had.. Can someone tell me how bf a baby is more restrictive, more restrictive than bottle feeding? Feeding a baby full stop will be restrictive either way... Have I read it wrong because having struggled to bf I am a bit over sensitive how the breast is always best narrative etc...(which I don't disaagree with BTW)
I haven’t formula fed and trying to be sensitive 😅 but breastfeeding meant I had to be the one tethered to baby, I couldn’t leave them with anyone else until they were much older and had a more established feeding routine/ate enough solids. Two out of three babies wouldn’t feed in public at all, none have ever taken a bottle. I don’t know if I’m missing that user’s point?? If you’re out solo you’re the one that has to feed baby regardless of whether it’s boob or bottle. If you’re with a partner/family member/friend you could have someone else feed the baby a bottle, so it’s less restrictive in that sense.

That said, I went out solo with multiple kids once my new babies were six weeks old (once I could drive post c-section). Not going anywhere solo with kids for six months is bizarre and breastfeeding is not an excuse.

ToolaRoola

VIP Member
She's such a bore! Same old crap.

That was probably the first time picking him up in 12 weeks 😔

Just noticed she has a different Wendy house for Alf now. Reckon this was picked up on Facebook marketplace too?
It’s the same brand as the last one and she’s an ambassador don’t you know so have to say Ad. I’m sure she donated the other one to charity, the generous, caring person that she is. 😂

sasbeep

VIP Member
Why has she bought a Doona if she has one in France? It’d be cheaper to get a flight over and back to pick it up. She’s full of shit, been renting one and begging for a gifted one but failed miserably 😂 😂 😂
😂😂😂 so all the begs didn’t pay off!!! Hilarious

willowtree2

VIP Member
To me they look problematic, I’m guessing because of the diet Ashley gives him
Maybe she could treat him to a half term dentist trip. Unless NNB has to take him ✨she’s a nurse!✨ cos she has some kind of bullshit dental trauma

• Haha

grumpy-nosy-cow

VIP Member
Is that even a midwife? I know if I'd studied 4 years to get a degree in midwifery then was told to do some o es dusting I'd be well pissed off. And as far as the broken country goes just leave? I'm sure you could influence :rolleyes: from anywhere in the world. Aufweidersehen pet!
i think its a maternity nurse they get in Holland ..i worked for a dutch firm and i remember one of the ladies there who had a baby mentioning it.
As wonderful as this sounds Ashley probably hasnt taken into account they do pay a lot more tax than us which probably enables them to provide the nurse and offer great maternity leave benefits, something that my firm gave the UK staff too which was fantastic.as it was full pay for 4 months.(UK at time was 90% for 6 weeks the just over £110 ! week for remaining 20 weeks