Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

rockhoppernroll

Chatty Member
since when has 'our Ash' been taking any of her children to baby classes and needed maps to find her way around ? This was obviously filmed weeks ago and I don't think we've seen light of the amazing Google watch or flowery pram , she's using in this ad , since
...and as for the claim it means she's on her phone less, well we know that's a load of tosh!
View attachment 2228531
Agree - is this when she was pregnant? Her face is a totally different shape to now.

Reactions: 3

Bumblebee999

😂😂 Without sounding like a Wanker of course. I have mine under lock and key, I have lots of family and friends on there…therefore more engagement I guess. Obvs not every post gets that kind of likes 🤣 The thought of weirdos seeing my kids sends me 🤢 I don’t know how Ash exploits hers like she does.
I just think I bore everyone with my dog pics 🐶 I get about 4 likes max 🤣 I blame it on my small family 😏 🤭

• Heart

shovemytitsinyourface

Chatty Member
Sorry I’ve only recently-ish started following this thread - if she was so vocal about not wanting children what happened when she got pregnant do we know? Was Alf unplanned (I can’t think of a nicer way to say that) or did she realise babies = £? Or a bit of both?
He was definitely unplanned. I remember her posting wearing jeans unbuttoned and people asked if she was pregnant. She was furious and in denial. She said she was just bloated.

• Wow

loveanatter

VIP Member
What a load of bollocks about people tutting at her with her bags and buggy etc! It’s literally nothing new whatsoever to see babies and prams on public transport. No one cares. She carries on as if she’s the only person to do it and there are no other babies or children on the same train! People can be pretty distracted living their own lives but if you need help, you can say, ‘would you mind giving me a hand up these stairs?’ and I find it incredibly difficult to believe anyone would say ‘no you cunt, you shouldn’t have had kids if you can’t cope’

which actually would be quite an accurate insult 😂
This. I assume nobody will help me because that’s the norm!

Charoley

Who is the person that sends her that message on her latest reel/ad? It seemed like a snub as she was basically saying she didn’t need to reply to it right away, thought it was TNB at first 😂

Algeronwashere

VIP Member
I would look myself but the show doesn’t appear on sky catch up and its last upload to its official YouTube channel was 4 months ago. No wonder they’re reaching the very bottom of the barrel.

ETA: she was actually replaced on the segment she was supposed to present after rehearsal 😂😂😂 so what did she DO?!
WHAT????? I watched the show-do you know which segment she was meant to present?

Reactions: 2

Lurker121

Chatty Member
I'm convinced she's like that other horror Rebecca Lamb and breastfeeds for the pervs! That pic she put up of Ada with the milk running down her face will end up on the dark web.
I think she’s deleted this? I can’t see it now anyway, and I could earlier.

Reactions: 2