Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Jjsb

The nappy rash could co-incide with teething, at 3 months it's possible..... Surely Ashley's instinct ✨✨would tell her this? 🤔🤔🙄🙄😂😂

Reactions: 4

msmith2006

VIP Member
Coming from a place of pure jealousy...gives me rage she's talking about old clothes being too small and lecturing everyone about loving their post natal bodies whilst flashing her size 8 shorts at us all!!!
clothes sizes vary from shop to shop but she's really not a size 8

willowtree2

VIP Member
I wondered if her and Aoife had fallen out, given she’s using stylists that aren’t her 😂 But then she commented on Aoife’s photo with an arse licking comment. She was quite dismissive talking about it on stories

Blondie27

Sorry jumping back a bit here. But are babies not strapped in and secure in all car seats/prams?? Don’t think I ever remember any of mine falling out of their non gifted normal car seat 🤔🤭

So sorry if repeating.. but claims she's not lifted alf for 12 (borderline 16) whole weeks due to her no one's ever had a harder and more difficult c section recovery, but shes now able to lift and ferry her very much wanted baby girl along with her gifted pushchair and all the baby bags up flights of stairs because, shock horror some folks are too busy themselves juggling their belongings and kids and phones and work bags to not be able to assist miss booked my fella a flight to my current location because I can't parent solo and my assistant is actually having a day off from her management agency to assist!!

View attachment 2202136

MillionDollarBaby

VIP Member
Personally, I think Alf’s development has been held back by the restrictions imposed on him by his parents.

For example not being allowed to learn to climb or descend stairs until approx 3 months before he turned 2;
being restricted to a pushchair on all occasions while outside the house;
being fed only soft or puréed foods (watermelon, grated cheese, baby pouches) - this will also be a factor in his speech with muscle development being hindered;
no opportunity to develop fine or gross motor skills;
being spoon-fed by an adult even at 2 years.

The list goes on - this is just some.

It’s hard to know if there’s an underlying additional need, or if he just needs some decent adults around him.
I love you. Which I’m sure you already know but there you go 😂

• Heart

willowtree2

VIP Member
Why is she going on about the Doona so much? I thought she had one in France? She doesn't need another one gifted?
I don’t believe she ever had one. Nor is it in france. She’s extended the rental in the hope Doona will gift one. I think Lucy Meck got one gifted.

ToolaRoola

VIP Member
I was wondering why there weren’t any comments. Nothing is off limits with her-I cannot believe she’d invent an illness for the poor child just for engagement- that’s taking things to a new low. Has she mentioned him having RSV before??
The only time I've seen her mention it before is for the same sponsored post a week or so ago.

Bumblebee999

She’s not ACTUALLY covering this segment is she?! I was taking the piss 😂😂😂 If she is I will literally piss myself laughing and won’t be sitting on my hands to stop them whatsapping the show
SHE WOULDN'T 😳✋ would she????
---
She’s got a new agenda,hasn’t she?
All this nonsense about travelling on the tube/train and the post about her friend saying how everyone in the Philippines is so helpful. This will deffo be mentioned tomorrow for her appearance on the show that she knew about a week ago but suddenly just started making arrangements for.
She's scraping the barrel for topics now isn't she?? She really is such a dull person!
---
Oh thank you! I'll ask now if its allowed 💞
Waiting on a reply, that's if I've asked in the right place 🙄 😅

She has no option but to address the elephant in the room at this stage. 12 weeks in and not even an hour on her own with her 2 children. It’s utter madness. There is no mother on this earth that has that much help that they can do this. Every Friday they must have a rota in place and have a childcare provider in place in advance. That is relatable to know one, sorry to disagree. Yes, mothers find it hard, but they do it THEMSELVES.
Relatable to No one sorry not Know one 😂 Grade A for me!

• Haha