Ashley James #26 A Ginuwinely mother

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ashley James #26 A Ginuwinely tit mother

Winning thread title by @DaisyDaisy87 (with thanks to Ginuwine for wishing his ex a happy Mother’s Day and inspiring us to use his name!)

Another 2 week thread, which started with Ash showing how not to wear clothes from Tu. You’d be forgiven for forgetting she’s their #ambassador because she only ever wears them when she’s doing an #ad.

Starting Ada’s love of screen time at an early age, so she’s not outdone by Alf, she was plonked in her rented bouncer and subjected to the hallucinogenic vegetables on baby tv. This is as close as children get to veggies in that house. Well, that and an Ella’s pouch.

Alf’s swimming lesson was an opportunity for content, including filming other children and poor Alf underwater gasping and spluttering. It’s okay though, telepathy probably says he’s happy.

In an effort to avoid yet another bedtime (and up engagement), Ash asked for tips on how to clean patio slabs. Mere minutes later she was out jet washing it. I’m not sure she’s quite got the hang of how this asking for advice thing works.

The weekend came to a close with a sneaky introduction to the undeclared ad bouclé chair (which we’d already spotted) by saying she’s going to do a giveaway! It hasn’t been mentioned since….

They had a BBQ, where Alf was fascinated by the bubble machine but didn’t seem to know quite what to do with them 😔

Ada has sensitive eyes, like mummy. And, you know, every other human who lies on the ground looking at the sky when it’s sunny.
Let’s hope she doesn’t have the blinking condition like mummy, too!

The new week brought another trip to London in a leggings and blazer combo, for c section scar treatment and exercises with her private pelvic health physio.

Ash also had a spray tan, which covered Ada’s cardi sleeve. Yummy.

While Tommy and Alf played tickled on the fake grass and Ash watched from a distance, Ada in her rented bouncer was precariously balanced on the garden sofa. One strong leg kick would have seen her toppling to the ground.

Ash took it upon herself to share unsolicited parenting advice in the form of a post about baby wearing. Follow her for more unsafe tips.

Despite having filmed her exercises while with the physio, Ashley had her make up done and had a photographer over to film them again. Why? Who knows.

Ash has realised that she doesn’t know standard online abbreviations such as LG, LO, SO. The only ones we regularly use here are TNB, NNB, and SS so hopefully she can work those out.

Not wanting to be left behind by her big brother, Ada the infant genius said ‘hi’ at the age of 10 weeks! Ash is so desperate for content certain of this that it’s even got a spot on her grid!

Ash also mentioned Ada’s birthmark, which I don’t think any of us had noticed at all.

On to Thursday and baby Ad being dragged back into London! First to the hairdresser while mummy got highlights, then to 84World’s office while mummy got ready, and then to the DJ gig at the Dyson store. Thank goodness for mummy’s ‘agent’ Amy who agreed to wear Ada in the #gifted (and filthy) Artipoppe all evening (seriously, give that woman a pay rise).

Let’s not forget the love note from Tommy too!

Ashley was worried about navigating London with more than just a baby carrier, having to take the (hired) Doona, but she said she can pick it up and carry it if need be.
But she still can’t pick up Alf, though.
P-R-I-O-R-I-T-I-E-S

Friday saw Alf at childcare until late, despite this being his supposed day at home (has that happened twice?)

A paid post from Ash, promoting a big pharma and their RSV vaccination. She clearly did not do her research on the company before getting into bed with them. Or maybe she did, and us trolls just have more morals than her…

Quick trip down memory lane with her celeb dinner date appearance (and a brilliant YouTube find from @Cariad)

Tommy is apparently teaching Alf that they love Harry styles which I’m sure is totally standard for a man in his 30’s! (Or are the rumours true?)

Alf got his less than 10 minutes a day of mummy with her building a tower for him to knock over. That was it.

Onto Saturday and the Dry Disco! Or, as Ash would like it to be known ‘DJing at Ministry of Sound!’ Tommy went to look after Ada, they had pizza afterwards, and Alf was who knows where with Nana.

Monday brought a sickness bug for poor Alf who was left with NNB, while Ash went to Leeds for Steph’s Packed Lunch. This is it tattlers, our moment of fame! She was going to talk about us!

Harassment
Anonymous
Malicious
False allegations
To lose her work
Hate children enough to take their parents away from them

We didn’t get our 15 minutes of fame, because what she said was not in any way what happened. There are two sides to every story, and then there also seems to be Ashley’s version.

It opened up great discussion in her insta comments with most people of course taking her at face value, but we can hope it’s encouraged others to venture over to this horrible troll site and see what we’re really like.

The following day, Ash was on a discussion panel for the NSPCC. It’s not often that I’m speechless, but I have no words for this.

Alf’s childminder messaged to say he needed to be collected early as he was still unwell. Lovely day x

The ‘easy Ada, difficult Alf’ narrative has continued, with Ash taking to her stories to call out the trolls (I guess that’s us?) for daring to suggest it’s unkind to say awful things about her son. (FYI Ash, we’re saying it here, where you have to actively seek it out, so we aren’t actually trolling)

This weekend Tommy is going to a destination wedding, and Ash is not going to hers! This means she’s home alone with both children in Frinton with Nana and Papa! Keep on doing your best not to be relatable Ash. You’re smashing it.

My personal favourite quote from Ashley during this thread, while talking about maternity leave:
‘just having a break and not working’

IMG_8482.jpeg

• Ashley was single for 6 years before meeting Tommy (although they sleep in separate bedrooms!)
• She was a Grade A student (and we’ve seen the GCSE art work)
• She hates the patriarchy
• She ‘doesn’t allow’ her photos to be edited, but she does edit them
• She trusts her ✨instinct✨ with motherhood and does her own research (please, no one else ever follow her lead)
• She claims to have a telepathic link to Alfie to know his needs. She never seems to follow it and actually meet his needs, though
• She never wanted a boy, and makes this clear
• Alf’s diet consists of grated cheese, watermelon and not much else, with the new addition of croissants
• Alf knows the ‘days of the month’, can count to 100, and his favourite number is 91 - according to Ashley
• Alf also knows the ‘adult’ and ‘phonic’ alphabets but not the ‘baby’ alphabet
• Ash is incapable of being alone with Alfie, so either Tommy or his mum are always there to step in if he’s not at the childminder (lovely day x) or with the Nanny
• Snoop is Ash’s dog who is occasionally seen, he was sent away when Alf was little because neither Alf nor Snoop were given any kind of boundaries by Ash
• Ashley is quick to cry troll, but is infact the biggest troll of all

TNB is Tommy (no balls)
NNB is Nana (no balls - Tommy’s mum)

Attachments

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 35

Winning thread title by @DaisyDaisy87 (with thanks to Ginuwine for wishing his ex a happy Mother’s Day and inspiring us to use his name!)

Another 2 week thread, which started with Ash showing how not to wear clothes from Tu. You’d be forgiven for forgetting she’s their #ambassador because she only ever wears them when she’s doing an #ad.

Starting Ada’s love of screen time at an early age, so she’s not outdone by Alf, she was plonked in her rented bouncer and subjected to the hallucinogenic vegetables on baby tv. This is as close as children get to veggies in that house. Well, that and an Ella’s pouch.

Alf’s swimming lesson was an opportunity for content, including filming other children and poor Alf underwater gasping and spluttering. It’s okay though, telepathy probably says he’s happy.

In an effort to avoid yet another bedtime (and up engagement), Ash asked for tips on how to clean patio slabs. Mere minutes later she was out jet washing it. I’m not sure she’s quite got the hang of how this asking for advice thing works.

The weekend came to a close with a sneaky introduction to the undeclared ad bouclé chair (which we’d already spotted) by saying she’s going to do a giveaway! It hasn’t been mentioned since….

They had a BBQ, where Alf was fascinated by the bubble machine but didn’t seem to know quite what to do with them 😔

Ada has sensitive eyes, like mummy. And, you know, every other human who lies on the ground looking at the sky when it’s sunny.

The new week brought another trip to London in a leggings and blazer combo, for c section scar treatment and exercises with her private pelvic health physio.

While Tommy and Alf played tickled on the fake grass and Ash watched from a distance, Ada in her rented bouncer was precariously balanced on the garden sofa. One strong leg kick would have seen her toppling to the ground.

Ash took it upon herself to share unsolicited parenting advice in the form of a post about baby wearing. Follow her for more unsafe tips.

Despite having filmed her exercises while with the physio, Ashley had her make up done and had a photographer over to film them again. Why? Who knows.

Ash has realised that she doesn’t know standard online abbreviations such as LG, LO, SO. The only ones we regularly use here are TNB, NNB, and SS so hopefully she can work those out.

Not wanting to be left behind by her big brother, Ada the infant genius said ‘hi’ at the age of 10 weeks! Ash is so desperate for content certain of this that it’s even got a spot on her grid!

Ash also mentioned Ada’s birthmark, which I don’t think any of us had noticed at all.

On to Thursday and baby Ad being dragged back into London! First to the hairdresser while mummy got highlights, then to 84World’s office while mummy got ready, and then to the DJ gig at the Dyson store. Thank goodness for mummy’s ‘agent’ Amy who agreed to wear Ada in the #gifted (and filthy) Artipoppe all evening (seriously, give that woman a pay rise).

Ashley was worried about navigating London with more than just a baby carrier, having to take the (hired) Doona, but she said she can pick it up and carry it if need be.
P-R-I-O-R-I-T-I-E-S

Friday saw Alf at childcare until late, despite this being his supposed day at home (has that happened twice?)

A paid post from Ash, promoting a big pharma and their RSV vaccination. She clearly did not do her research on the company before getting into bed with them. Or maybe she did, and us trolls just have more morals than her…

Quick trip down memory lane with her celeb dinner date appearance (and a brilliant YouTube find from @Cariad)

Tommy is apparently teaching Alf that they love Harry styles which I’m sure is totally standard for a man in his 30’s! (Or are the rumours true?)

Alf got his less than 10 minutes a day of mummy with her building a tower for him to knock over. That was it.

Onto Saturday and the Dry Disco! Or, as Ash would like it to be known ‘DJing at Ministry of Sound!’ Tommy went to look after Ada, they had pizza afterwards, and Alf was who knows where with Nana.

Monday brought a sickness bug for poor Alf who was left with NNB, while Ash went to Leeds for Steph’s Packed Lunch. This is it tattlers, our moment of fame! She was going to talk about us!

Harassment
Anonymous
Malicious
False allegations
To lose her work

We didn’t get our 15 minutes of fame, because what she said was not in any way what happened. There are two sides to every story, and then there also seems to be Ashley’s version.

It opened up great discussion in her insta comments with most people of course taking her at face value, but we can hope it’s encouraged others to venture over to this horrible troll site and see what we’re really like.

The following day, Ash was on a discussion panel for the NSPCC. It’s not often that I’m speechless, but I have no words for this.

Alf’s childminder messaged to say he needed to be collected early as he was still unwell. Lovely day x

The ‘easy Ada, difficult Alf’ narrative has continued, with Ash taking to her stories to call out the trolls (I guess that’s us?) for daring to suggest it’s unkind to say awful things about her son. (FYI Ash, we’re saying it here, where you have to actively seek it out, so we aren’t actually trolling)

This weekend Tommy is going to a destination wedding, and Ash is not going to hers! This means she’s home alone with both children in Frinton with Nana and Papa! Keep on doing your best not to be relatable Ash. You’re smashing it.

My personal favourite quote from Ashley during this thread, while talking about maternity leave:

View attachment 2199811

• Ashley was single for 6 years before meeting Tommy (although they sleep in separate bedrooms!)
• She trusts her ✨instinct✨ with motherhood and does her own research (please, no one else ever follow her lead)
• She claims to have a telepathic link to Alfie to know his needs. She never seems to follow it and actually meet his needs, though
• Alf’s diet consists of grated cheese, watermelon and not much else, with the new addition of croissants
• Alf knows the ‘days of the month’, can count to 100, and his favourite number is 91 - according to Ashley
• Ash is incapable of being alone with Alfie, so either Tommy or his mum are always there to step in if he’s not at the childminder (lovely day x) or with the Nanny
• Snoop is Ash’s dog who is occasionally seen, he was sent away when Alf was little because neither Alf nor Snoop were given any kind of boundaries by Ash

TNB is Tommy (no balls)
Bloody well done!!

• Heart
Reactions: 7
From watching that reel you would never know she has another child, you'd think she was a first time mum. Most parents find the most special part of having a second baby is the relationship they have with their siblings. Somebody should remind her she has a son

Reactions: 14
From watching that reel you would never know she has another child, you'd think she was a first time mum. Most parents find the most special part of having a second baby is the relationship they have with their siblings. Somebody should remind her she has a son
Exactly, it’s screaming first time mum.

I’m wondering if TNB is the golden boy and that’s why NNB is so willing to do absolutely everything.

Reactions: 10
What a meaty month it’s been 😂 Wonder if Ash is enjoying her wild Saturday night. Just hanging out, with her in laws, at their house…on her own…watching Catchphrase. I find it strange she hasn’t gone with Tommy to this wedding when they had childcare for Alf sorted. (what’s new?)

I thought she had LOADS of friends. She could’ve got the kids to bed early on her own like normal mums and invited the girls round to her massive entertaining garden boxing ring to get the rose flowing oh wait she’s sober curious.
Soz loves, got a date with the MIL lovely day x

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Wouldn't this have been the perfect weekend catching up with Charlotte. Maybe they've fallen out again 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I don’t really understand why she hasn’t gone to Aoife’s wedding. She can’t say she isn’t up to travelling with Ad when she did it to France, and multiple trips into London!

Reactions: 7
Maybe the plan was for Tommy Tickle to go with her but then he had a better offer and she realised if she went alone for the weekend she’d actually have to get up and look after Ada solo (aka nobody pandering to Princess Ash’s every need?)

Reactions: 10
I wondered if her and Aoife had fallen out, given she’s using stylists that aren’t her 😂 But then she commented on Aoife’s photo with an arse licking comment. She was quite dismissive talking about it on stories

Reactions: 4
I wondered if her and Aoife had fallen out, given she’s using stylists that aren’t her 😂 But then she commented on Aoife’s photo with an arse licking comment. She was quite dismissive talking about it on stories
Maybe Aoife wanted a baby free wedding? Even though Ada is the best baby ever

• Haha
Reactions: 8
You know what I find quite strange ( and it might just be me),but when I was pregnant with my second ,my son was 18 months and the overwhelming feeling I had was that because I loved him so much-would I be able to love her(my second) the same/and share the love . There appears to be no such dilemma with her- 10 minutes time with him and back to banging on about what an amazing baby #Ad is

Reactions: 16
You know what I find quite strange ( and it might just be me),but when I was pregnant with my second ,my son was 18 months and the overwhelming feeling I had was that because I loved him so much-would I be able to love her(my second) the same/and share the love . There appears to be no such dilemma with her- 10 minutes time with him and back to banging on about what an amazing baby #Ad is
I think that is normal and is how most mums usually feel ❤ which is what makes me think there is actually something wrong with Ash.

There is a gap of 18 months between my two, and after my second was born I felt guilty that I wasn’t spending as much time with him as I did with my first born at the same age. This was because I was giving my eldest so much attention to make sure he felt as loved as ever and in no way left out!

Reactions: 9

P-R-I-O-R-I-T-I-E-S

Harassment
Anonymous
Malicious
False allegations
To lose her work

View attachment 2199811

TNB is Tommy (no balls)
Thank you @InTheDollsHouse! Not sure if I've posted this before because I've had a few vodkas 😅 but amazing new thread 😊

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.