Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ToolaRoola

VIP Member
She doesn't even realise that half of Ad's good sleeping is ages actually putting her to bed at a normal time.

I remember the days of newborn Alf who was still sat in the front room with them at midnight because they were watching TV.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 21

Smol52

Chatty Member
I can’t believe she has flown to see her sister and nephew without Alf… well I can as it’s her but you know what I mean! 🤯

• Sad
  • Angry

bumbleebee91

Who do we think she's managed to palm Alf off with for the next few days since he's not allowed at the childminder's?
Has she said where she's going on her mini trip with Ada? Is it just me, but I would feel SO awful spending little to no time with one of my children whilst swanning off on a 'mini break' with my baby. She basically acts like a mum of one now, whilst getting Tommy to film every interaction she has with Alf in a desperate attempt to show that she does occasionally have him around.

Elle055

Do we reckon TNB goes up to his quarters, sorry, room, his ROOM (silly me) every night and fires up Tattle for a good ol' midnight scroll?

• Haha

SassyLad8

He probably has 2 naps because he wakes at 4am but they do nothing to help him. His poor sleep could also be a sign of something else going on but instead of looking after him she just moans and pushes him away.

the trip to holland is weird but the worst thing about her as a parent for me is the way she talks about her first born. Zero warmth. Sneering. Lack of empathy.

and then her sleeping Ada angel. It’s really gross and I can’t believe more people don’t give her shit about it

most parents who’ve been away will then do something special with the child they’ve been apart from after - a morning just the two of them, a day off from work (even with Ada around) but no. Literally nothing like that.

Ashley can’t take maternity leave but will go on holiday to see her sister when she feels like it. It’s embarrassing.
---
Also I think she’s always been threatened by her sister’s ability to parent. It’s why she always goes on about how amazing Jasper is compared to Alf (trying to make it out like she just got unlucky with a child who doesn’t sleep, eat, play, have a routine or hit milestones - nothing to do with parenting OF COURSE) but really she hates that her sister copes and Ashley doesn’t. Because Ash needs to be the expert in everything.

but she doesn’t WANT to be the expert in parenting an older child because that involves sacrifice and hard work.
so I think this was a last minute trip to gloat about her perfect Ada.

2 weeks ago she couldn’t handle a trip for a wedding but now she’s abroad? I think ada started sleeping through and she wants to rub it in her sister’s face and play the “experienced second timer” role whilst she can. It’s all about feeling superior and being number one with Ash.

she literally couldn’t handle 2 children on her own for more than an hour but she’s now “helping” family with their kids? Hmmm

Last edited:
  • Heart

MidnightRambler

VIP Member
Just checked the Stephs packed lunch hashtag and someone’s got the clip 😂 she must hate the fact that she needs social media to make her living but at the same time it also keeps ALL the receipts!

Her face when she realises what’s she’s just saido_O

• Wow
  • Haha

ToolaRoola

VIP Member
This morning I saw a young girl posing in central London getting her Dad to take photos of her from multiple angles in multiple poses - I thought this is what it must be like spending a day with Ash 🤣

And if she hasn't noticed, the biggest comparison between her 2 children is one spends time with her mum and being fed whilst the other has 10 mins with his mum and has a poor diet and is isolated at meal times.

• Sad

littlepup

VIP Member
I think the worst thing (beyond the effect on him) about her resentment of Alf, the wake up moaning (what happened to their sleep 'expert?!), leaving him behind poorly etc Is that she's happy to use him as a prop when she needs him for a collab or reference him when she wants some 'mummy influencer' content. He's brought out like a puppet then neatly packed off when she's got the shot. Her lack of Mum guilt is because she's emotionally so detached. I don't think i've ever heard her be complimentarily or use warm words about Alf except saying 'I love him' or a lying brag about counting/alphabet when she's parading him.

I'd love to be a journo so I could contact her about her experience of raising two, the struggles & juggles etc. to see what she said Or perhaps invite her to an event that required both babies and just her. We know she'd never turn down work or the opening of an envelope, I wonder what she'd come up with?

Rose18778

How can she even moan about the early wake ups… when was the last time she got up early with him? Before her pregnancy with Ada? 🙄

View attachment 2209037

'I deserve this R&R' 😂😂😂😂

Her whole life is R&R!!! She does absolutely nothing!
Don’t be a troll… she is a hard working Mum of two don’t you know?! She’s had a long day prancing in front of her phone on the “underground” and back to back meetings with her management about what Pizza party/charging station/hoover shop she will be headlining at next. 😂
Just saw what you said regarding Tommy… I was thinking EXACTLY the same thing. She spent enough time with him on the train home, he’s had his 10 mins for the day! Has to get his chores done and go to his quarters. Probably doesn’t have a TV in his room as well as not being allowed a dyson fan to clean the air.

Last edited:
  • Haha
View attachment 2208748I think this is proof that the nanny’s daughter picks alf up from the childminder every day, otherwise how else does she see him a few times a week?
So Monday to Thursday alf is in the childminder, and the nanny’s daughter picks him up. (How depressing!!)
Friday he’s with the nanny.
The one of the weekend days NNB does her day. So one day left out of 7 to do anything with his parents.
She says she’s not living in the 1950’s but she’s actually back living like Downton Abbey etc. Children looked after by the hired help taken for an audience with the parents in the evening. Why would you have children to treat them in that way. And Ashley what you do is not WORK, no matter how you spin it.

moimoi

VIP Member
Another morning, another day of slagging Alf when she’s not even with him. Hey Ash, maybe Jasper wakes up at 8:30am because he’s had an active day the day before and not plonked in front of the iPad?

• Sad

YahBasic

Chatty Member
Ashley, for future reference - we’re not idiots so don’t treat us that way.

Put up a story before the ad saying it took a while to be approved, so it’s a couple of months old.

Don’t try and pretend it was recently, don’t push round an empty pram like some absolute fucking weirdo and pretend your invisible baby is sleeping.

If you’d used the doona that you left in France it would have been more realistic. Not seen you use the Cosatto since before Ada was born.

• Haha

Algeronwashere

VIP Member
I’m sorry but I can’t get over this. Her sister is pregnant and looking after a toddler in the day. Why does she need SuperTrash to be there? I just don’t understand? 🤯

InTheDollsHouse

VIP Member
Ok can’t see this now. Has she deleted it?
No it’s still there. They filmed him walking across the kitchen, to the kitchen side where it is, he reaches for it, takes it down, and walks to the steps. All while he’s filmed. For content.

I always cover faces but it needs to be seen this time. His parents are causing him harm.

Attachments

• Sad
  • Angry

Larahk

Chatty Member
We all knew Alf used it way too much but to hear her talk it was literally from the moment he woke till bedtime, and I'm beginning to despise TNB as much as Trash after watching that video he filmed of a distressed Alf, they are both actual morons, it's as if they both attended a state school 🙄 (Obvs joking 😉)
All she had to do was remove it from the pram use/shopping trips etc to start (places he can be easily distracted) then slowly reduce other uses over time. Going cold turkey seems so nasty when it's her fault he is so reliant in the first place.

The only person in that household who needs to go cold turkey from a screen is Ash!!!!

Also, it's funny how this 'parenting by instinct' is only when it suits her, all of a sudden she's looking into research into screen use - where was your instinct months ago?

Elle055

It's a new low isn't it? I'm mortified for him. Hands up who reckons she specifically chose to go now BECAUSE Alfie has conjunctivitis and it gets her out of taking him. We've said it a million times before but poor, poor Alf.