Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ToolaRoola

VIP Member
She's not qualified or experienced to give this advice, she has poor form, she demonstrates them badly, she makes up the figure and she can't spell caesarean.

Reactions: 20

Bumblebee999

If one of her own neighbours needed a sitter while they gave birth Trash would turn her lights off and pretend she wasn't home. FACT

bumbleebee91

“So many Sherlock Holmes in my inbox like you filmed that ad a few months ago!”

She’s just caught up on tattle then.
😂 That's fine if ads need to be filmed in advance, but she IS trying to deceive her followers by pretending there's a baby in an empty pram, she even mentions baby being asleep? And then referencing how hot she was with that coat on, she's clearly trying to make it seem as though the ad was filmed today/very recently! Why lie!?

kingfisher100

She’d never planned to take him. She said at the weekend that the conjunctivitis meant that he was out of childcare for a few days. I’m sure that’s the only reason she booked this trip!

She’s awful. She loves to make comparisons with the judgement of dads but if a dad was behaving like this he’d be judged terribly too. Even more so if he was fawning over and favouriting a new baby son and had to all intents and purposes rejected his first born daughter.

Rocky Rosd

She just doesn’t get it and never will. No one would care if she had full time child care if she rushed home and gave Alf loads of attention. That’s what a lot of women do. But her hours are flexible and she could easily spend much more time with him if she wanted to but she doesn’t. It will be interesting to see what she does with Ada when she is too big to take to meetings? What is the point of attachment parenting if you abandon them when they get to one years old?

MidnightRambler

VIP Member
I’m forever saying kids develop at their own pace, up to a point. Our little one is saying odd words already whilst her 20 month old cousin is still pointing and ‘mmmm’ing at everything, but the cousin was crawling at the age mine is now and she’s still just pushing herself backwards and getting frustrated. They all have different rates of development for different areas of their growth.

That said, if my little one got to almost 2 and a half and was still looking like buckling at the knees and hips every few steps I’d be taking at least some outline advice.

I’m generally loathe to comment on kids’ appearances or progress etc, I’d rather stick to the fact Ashley is an utter charlatan and a dangerously compulsive liar, but some things become very obvious.

• Heart

Elle055

I know some have said that things are going to go the same way for Ada as they have for Alf after the breastfeeding ends, but what if it doesn't?
She finds Alfie difficult right? I think she shows videos of him around Ada and him not practising kind hands to sort of prove that hes 'difficult', which I don't think he is btw, i'm just coming at it from another angle.
They're chalk and cheese according to Ash. Her perfect dainty babygirl might not end up going to the nanny and the childminder 5 days a week... in fact I'm calling it now. I can just see her saying 'all children are different. Ada is so well behaved while i'm shooting and I love having her with me getting to see her mama in action. Women can do anything' blah blah blah...
I thought it was soooo telling a while back (wish I'd screenshot the story) but she referred to Nana and Papa as "Alf's grandparents" and I thought that was a strange thing to say.
Am I barking up the wrong tree here? 😂

ToolaRoola

VIP Member
i Know this site gets a lot of flack but thank god this thread exists because otherwise I’d be going mad thinking “is this just me?”
That's how I ended up here. I didn't really follow her while pregnant or just given birth but popped back to see how she was doing as she'd been so vocal about not wanting children.

I watched her stories for so long, in shock with the things she said and the way she behaved. I thought it was just me as it's been a long time since I had a newborn but then found this thread and knew I wasn't wrong in thinking what I was thinking about her.

Rocky Rosd

I’m speechless and that takes a lot! She will literally do anything to not spend time with Alf. And surely if Ada does have hip issues, you would be trying to get that sorted and not put her through flying and spending so much time in the doona/sling??

ToolaRoola

VIP Member
I looked back at our posts from 13th Feb - she had Crunchy Curls over to do her hair and it was half term so Alf was shipped off somewhere, all to do a fake ad with a fake baby!

• Sad

BB09

Not really low key, that stylist needs to find a new job because that looks awful on her.
Yes I have really started to think that stylist didn’t like ash and has suggested such unflattering clothes for her?!

also, this woman so self obsessed she is running around her garden filming any insect to try and prove she’s right about her garden. She really cannot take any criticism at all.

• Haha

sasbeep

VIP Member
Omg she literally thinks she’s a mum of 1!! Why on earth did she have no plans to bring alf? She’s just sitting at home with her SIL who has a toddler the same age!
She just gets worse and worse doesn’t she

I’m sitting here wondering what happened to the USA road trip that she was going to use her not maternity leave for. Did she mention it again?

• Haha

MidnightRambler

VIP Member
If you’re nervous about giving unqualified advice and demonstrating bad form… just don’t, then.

Seriously, just put a link up to somewhere with proper guidance, make your recommendation and save yourself the hassle and humiliation. Spend the time you’ve wasted on this ‘shoot’ with your kids, or your male housemate, or that bee.

It’s all just so aimless, yet again

• Haha

Algeronwashere

VIP Member
She wanted lunch in this lovely setting, sitting with her mate, both holding babies who can't move.

This is what Trash thinks being a parent should be!

Reactions: 19
Why is she so proud of not having any mum guilt? I don’t want any parent to be consumed with guilt, of course, but I think as humans it’s natural and healthy to question what we are doing…because that’s how we grow. Parenting is SO hard, all children are so different, and you don’t get a specific parenting manual with each child, or any appraisals or any way of really checking how you’re getting on, so I believe it’s these moments of guilt and doubt that contribute towards our growth as parents. I’m always wondering if I’m getting it right, spending enough time with my children, reacting in the right way, feeding them a healthy enough diet to avoid scurvy, not damaging their brains with screen time etc etc (and I am very far from a perfect parent!)
For me, a bit of healthy guilt shows that I care about my children. Ashley has nothing to be proud of here, in my opinion.

ToolaRoola

VIP Member
Nice one Ash, not content with sharing their UK address, now everyone will know exactly where you/ they are when you go to France!

As for the screen time "He was using it more than we liked" - YOU did this! You gave him it for everything.