Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Cariad

VIP Member
Alf gets conjunctivitis- she flies to Holland to look after her sisters kid.

Ada gets conjunctivitis - she’s frogmarched to the drs on a Saturday morning for drops. Then calling 111 without the aid of Nana. Well done Ash x

Honestly. FUCK this woman!
Drs have never been open on a Saturday you moron. It’s not the ToRy government. Health professionals need a day off to do fuck all…like you.
My sister was a GP for 40 years....practice was never open on a Saturday although she was frequently on call at weekends for emergencies!
btw conjunctivitis can usually be cleared by using cooled boiled water to bathe eye....conjunctivitis is frequently caused by a virus ( and Ada is apparently grizzly and drooling which could suggest a viral illness) so antibiotics won't help
and ffs if you're trying to limit Alf's screen time , you'd do well to first look at amount of screen time you do with your phones! - and at least make the effort to hide the iPad- he doesn't understand why you're now withdrawing his comforter because of your lazy parenting

Reactions: 22

SassyLad8

They are only changing his iPad use because it’s now affecting THEIR sleep. Ie Tommy is moaning about always doing the early shift.

it’s not because the incredible am on t screen time is bad for Alfie, it’s all about them as usual

and agree with what everyonE has said about the casual cruelty of suddenly going cold turkey with the iPad (and not hiding it!!!), mocking/sneering at their child in distress and turning it into content.

• Sad

willowtree2

VIP Member
Alf will be in Frinton. She’s lying again. She had time to bath Ada and get a spray tan last night. Hardly making most of her time with Alf. And 100% she would’ve documented their ‘reunion’. Also, if Alf’s up at 5:15 like she says, she was on a train by 5:30am so when would she have seen him this morning? She’s desperately clawing back on being mum to Alf now after those comments on her grid. Sad really

msmith2006

VIP Member
Do we know if NNB is an actual nurse? With all the lies and exaggerations spouted by Ash you never know 🤥 she could have worked in a care home for a month, not that there's anything wrong with that! But is she a qualified nurse I wonder? You'd think if she worked in the health care profession she'd be advising trashley about her sons health, poor diet, teeth, gait, etc
I think we can safely assume that, given the propensity of Ash's lies, that

NNB - Nurse - administers Calpol for Alf's daily teething, changes Ash's bedpan when she lay in bed for days on end

Ash's Dad - Fireman - once put out a fire in the kitchen after Ash's AllPlants meal caught fire in the microwave

Tommy - Director of Client Services - dresses in leisure gear and puts your pjs out every night, sometimes leaves a chocolate on the pillow

• Haha

Elle055

We agree that the filming of Alfie while he is trying to get to the ipad is just downright nasty right?! And the way TNB speaks to him from above "are you having withdrawal symptoms?" Errrr no shit Sherlock. Get down to his level and speak to him directly you total moron. He doesn't understand what's going on and The iPad is his comfort. Then letting him hold it whilst crying. No no no. So much sadness in that video 🥺

• Sad
  • Angry

willowtree2

VIP Member
I agree. I think Alf is in the boat of neglect for the long haul. She won’t leave Ada at 1yo. She’ll boob past that cos by her ‘nature’ she won’t bite like demon Alf. She’ll do ballet every Saturday morning, horse riding on a Sunday and Ada will grow up not knowing Alf. She’ll be working with mummy for years to come so Ash can ‘empower’ her get her tits out and by then Alf will be in primary, it’ll be wrap around care until boarding school.

She says she puts a bit of money in his bank acc each month, it’s probably for his boarding school fees. This neglect is just awful. Awful awful AWFUL.

• Sad

Elle055

If you’re nervous about giving unqualified advice and demonstrating bad form… just don’t, then.

Seriously, just put a link up to somewhere with proper guidance, make your recommendation and save yourself the hassle and humiliation. Spend the time you’ve wasted on this ‘shoot’ with your kids, or your male housemate, or that bee.

It’s all just so aimless, yet again
That bee got more one-on-one time yesterday than poor Alf got all week.

• Haha

sasbeep

VIP Member
Why does she still absolve herself of all things to do with Alfs sleep? Some kids will sleep better than others but when you regularly let your 2 year old have 2 naps, nap until 3:30 or even later with the childminder, let them nap at 5pm at home, leave him to sleep in a freezing room, brag about your lack of routine and confine him to a pram with an iPad so he has limited physical activity in a day then you’re not helping the bad sleep at all and see probably adding to it!

• Heart

MidnightRambler

VIP Member
It’s literally an excuse to get ‘content’ dressed up as helping her sister.

We know the work is drying up, the (minimal) effort to rebrand has failed, so she needs to mix it up and some photos of her next a canal in some for awful Tu two piece will be her idea of hot new content, it’s really that simple / pathetic.

I repeat myself almost daily I know, but the long rambling video detailing every element of her journey - why? Who for? No real point of interest during it, nothing unique or different happened, no big twist or story to tell… it’s just aimlessly listing what she did, that’s what she thinks content creation is, isn’t it? And that’s exactly why she’s failing fast.

An hour!! She should be so embarrassed to have to ‘SOS’ call NNB after an hour!! What on earth was so awful that she couldn’t manage for a pissing hour with her OWN CHILDREN?! It would be hilarious if it wasn’t actually really really sad.

bumbleebee91

Screenshot_2023-05-29-11-52-45-729_com.instagram.android.jpg

Praying Ada is hungry so that she can whip her tit out and try and get some publicity by breastfeeding on TV again 🙄 bore off Trash, nobody cares.

• Angry

bumbleebee91

Screenshot_2023-05-31-21-12-58-289_com.instagram.android.jpg

'I deserve this R&R' 😂😂😂😂

Her whole life is R&R!!! She does absolutely nothing!
---
Also, do her and Tommy not spend the evening together as she's always watching TV in bed? I'm assuming he's not with her so is he banished to his own bedroom? Their set up is SO bizarre.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow

bumbleebee91

She always seems to be really proud of herself for doing the most basic, mundane things like ordering a food shop. Winning at 'adulting'? You're a 35 year old woman with a family. It shouldn't need to be celebrated that you've managed to do a food shop 😂 She's very strange.

• Haha
Going against popular opinion here but I actually have some respect for her posting that! It’s taken way too long for her to admit that she doesn’t look after them both together on her own and for once she comes across relatable. Toddlers can be bloody hard work, especially with a little baby to look after as well and there’s no shame in admitting that. Welcome to the real world of parenting Ashley (finally!)
She has no option but to address the elephant in the room at this stage. 12 weeks in and not even an hour on her own with her 2 children. It’s utter madness. There is no mother on this earth that has that much help that they can do this. Every Friday they must have a rota in place and have a childcare provider in place in advance. That is relatable to know one, sorry to disagree. Yes, mothers find it hard, but they do it THEMSELVES.

• Heart
It’s a lie that she saw him at all but even if it were true, a good parent would realise it would actually be very traumatic to flit in to see your child after not being around for several days only to flit out again a very short while later. Most children let alone a two year old would be very upset by that, so it would be a really selfish thing to do anyway.

Reactions: 21

ToolaRoola

VIP Member
She’s 100% still pregnant in her latest ad 😂😂 This screenshot is from 16th February. Imagine ordering a coffee dolled up with no baby in your pram 😂
What an amazing find 😂

She took an empty pram to Gail's Bakery and pretended she was going to baby groups for an ad 4 months later lol.

Tits out and tat to tout - that's all her page is 😂

• Haha

cyrilsneer

I know we all feel so sorry for Alf based on the connections we have with our own children. The only slight saving grace is that hopefully Alf wont feel so abandoned because he is used to it and doesn’t have that bond with his mother that we know of 💔

• Sad

Jjsb

No wonder TNB wanted an early night! How they have chosen to sleep separately etc is just so unrealistic for the majority of us! I get they both work but TNB has a professional job and he has done a quarter of a day before she has so much raised her head off her silk pillowcase fgs! How long is it sustainable for their relationship? Wake up Ashley, you don't live in the real world! I have never seen so much privilege but expects a round of applause for just ordering a food shop!! 🙈🙈🙈 How long are her in laws going to indulge this nonsense!???? More fool them all to pandering to her chilcare/career demands! 🙄🙄🙄