Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

willowtree2

VIP Member
I’m assuming she’s in Amsterdam so it’s the perfect opportunity for ‘content’. Bullshit she wants to help her sister with Jasper. The lengths she’ll go to avoid Alf is just getting worse

Reactions: 19

ToolaRoola

VIP Member
Initially I read all of this thinking I hope Alf has a lovely day(s) without his mother at home and with people who care, spend more than 10 mins with, might eat dinner with him etc. Imagine seeing that emotionally cold woman day in day out knowing she's not going to pick you up or only spend 10 mins with you for content.

But...as much as I hope Alf does have a good time, I also think fuck the lot of the No Balls family. Why the hell are they enabling this behaviour? Why can she drop her child whenever she wants and they jump? Why were they waiting on her hand and foot with her bullshit bedrest and no picking up rules?

I wish they'd say no and make her be a parent and bond with her son. Unless they're jumping in because they have concerns, if so, they should be reporting her to children's services themselves.
---
This a payback to Tommy for going away the other weekend and leaving her with Alf
Absolutely! I remember he went away with work and she booked herself a trip when he got back, I think it was that weird swimsuit Italian holiday.

• Heart

Rocky Rosd

I could give her lots of advice but she wouldn’t like it and probably be snarky back so I’m going to write it here, hoping she will read it! You have to practice at home first! Try a day at home with the 3 of you, go to the shops, playground etc. eat lunch the 3 of you with no iPad at home and talk to him to keep him occupied. Time Ada’s feed so she won’t need you for the hour over lunch. Get him used to that and then you might have a chance.

willowtree2

VIP Member
What’s the deal with moaning about your kids not sleeping, then putting your phone torch in their faces to record them sleeping potentially waking them?

ETA- someone commented on the Smoby reel about how it’s ridiculous having her hair and make up done to play with her kid in the garden… she’s deleted it 😂

• Haha

Jjsb

Why is it when anyone dares, question her she calls people Trolls??? No one questions TNB because he does his fair share of childcare, he is up by 5am caring for Alf, takes and picks him up from childcare, bathes and puts, him to bed and then is, given his rations and sent to bed! Is his bedroom upstairs or downstairs for the hired help?? 🙄🙄 Its like Alf is given an "audience" with Trashley like she's the queen ffs 🙄🙄 You are the troll Ashley!

BB09

I’m horrified. Why don’t you be on MUM DUTY first for your sick son who you’ve left at home???!

More evidence of neglect and poor bond with Alf. Always trying to look like a hero. I hate her so much 💔
This is actually insane! She hasn’t even looked after her own 2 kids alone ( apart from 1 hour at a golf club and NNB had to come to the rescue) and she’s now super nanny?? Hahaha smell bs and using this for content to make out her and baby girl are worldly travellers

Algeronwashere

VIP Member
I’m calling it-poor alf is actually at NNB in frinton! He was off childcare bcoz of his eye so who was looking after him whilst TNB was at work? And if he’s up at 4.30am every day wouldn’t he have been up at the same time as Trash before she left this morning? There would’ve been video footage from her!

ToolaRoola

VIP Member
"Childcare is such a dirty secret" - no it's not.

A lot of people have childcare for various reasons and that's perfectly normal.

What isn't normal is constantly palming your son off on his grandparents and getting your "boyf" to leave his stag do last night and arrive into Leeds Bradford at 1am just so you can be on the telly last minute.

I often see cold turkey recommended, but Alf just seems so young and he had the iPad so much. If you were reducing it at all you needed to have big days planned with activities, maybe a new game, new books from the library, alllllll the distractions. Keep him busy. You can’t just do his usual routine and keep the iPad off him.

It is sad that she’s happy to blame screens for his issues and take those away. But not do the other very obvious thing which is to actually spend more quality one on one time with him.

• Heart

BB09

She absolutely reads on here everyday - I think she even gets some of her ideas for content from us! She is so self obsessed that she will be desperate to read what people are saying about her. I cannot stand influencers who cry troll when it’s just someone disagreeing with them or criticising the life they choose to post online- there is a HUGE difference. Trolling is much what Ash did to people with threatening or intimidating behaviour sending messages like “die you ugly bitch” or “ I know where you live and i might bump into you in the park” someone saying “why don’t you spend time with your oldest kid” is not trolling it’s a question, albeit criticism. Utterly pathetic she chooses to post everything about her life and her kids ( most of which is incredibly dull and unnecessary) and then cry troll when people comment. She loves to make out she’s some high flying girl boss who has to work but her job is incredibly flexible and a lot of her recent “work” if you call posting reals at home a job could be condensed down to 3 days ( in being rather generous there) and she could then be with her kids but she chooses not to. Still makes me chuckle she went to the Lego store for a party and didn’t take her kid!!

LoTiLu

Chatty Member
IMG_4567.png

Yes it is absolutely normal, but you don’t have to whack the whole boob out, one up one down is a great tip you learn from other mums and by ✨research✨

Cariad

VIP Member
LOL! Um get the hell on with it?
What , Ashley the A grade, globetrotting DJ and empowerment coach , married at first sight officianado , with an opinion on absolutely everything can't manage her OWN children even for an HOUR
How absolutely pathetic! ....how the hell does she think the majority of mums cope who don't have a NNB on speed dial
she won't be letting TNB on any " stag weekends "in future

sasbeep

VIP Member
“He’s teething”

😂😂 I literally can’t!! This boy would have 7 rows of teeth by now if he was teething that much. I wonder what the excuse will be when he’s still behaving the same at 4?
The answer to Alf’s ‘disruptive’ behaviour is obviously too much iPad and not enough parental attention.

• Haha

Algeronwashere

VIP Member
She bangs on about how children shouldn’t be labelled good or bad depending on their behaviours but does exactly that herself with Alf and Ad.

She’s just going back on the Steph show cos she didn’t get a chance to breastfeed live on the show last wk so fingers crossed she can whip them out tomorrow!

Feeiona

This is so sad, there is clearly attachment difficulties from both. She could be working on making up for "lockdown", taking him to exciting places with Ada whilst she's at the easy stage. My heart actually breaks for that wee boy

willowtree2

VIP Member
I’ve done Ash’s age gap twice now with 4 kids. Alf is 100% emotionally stunted. Its NOT normal to be like he is 3 months down the line. With my 2nd baby, my 1st was like oh wtf is this screaming thing? Within 2 weeks the bond and relationship was there. The kisses, asking for cuddles, asking for baby when he woke up. Generally obsessed 🤣

I’ve got a smaller gap than Ash with my 3rd & 4th and the love was instant. I was worried about this one being younger and unaware but he has proven even the youngest of toddlers can form attachments and love a baby sibling like nothing else ❤

Alf just hasn’t been around Ada to understand or bond. Ash is a dick for this. He never will be around her enough 😞