Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ooh scandalous

I’m more shocked at all the enablers around her allowing her to do this. Maybe there are tense conversations behind the scenes, that we will never know, or maybe Alf is happier and more content with other caregivers and his other relatives are willing to take over, a possible and sad reality. Whatever the case it’s beyond the realms of “normal” and so messed up to be offering support to other parents with children while never being able to care for 2 children single-handedly as a mum.

Reactions: 24

willowtree2

VIP Member
So she’s jealous, green with envy that in Holland her sister gets a personal midwife for 2 weeks who can help and do everything around the house… And she’s moaning she had to ‘drag her C-section self’ to an appointment. You’ve had nearly 4 fucking months of help you unappreciative twat

willowtree2

VIP Member
She’ll come back with ‘I’m being trolled again. I didn’t want Ada catching pink eye and Alf adores our nanny’s daughter cos they have matching crocs’.

Or she’ll play the ‘I’ve had this booked this ages ago’ card. Shock horror Ash, mums parent their toddlers in the day whilst pregnant 😦
---
This is actually insane! She hasn’t even looked after her own 2 kids alone ( apart from 1 hour at a golf club and NNB had to come to the rescue) and she’s now super nanny?? Hahaha smell bs and using this for content to make out her and baby girl are worldly travellers
I think she needs serious therapy for her lockdown issues. She’s seeing having a non- lockdown baby as an excuse to leave Alf and ‘travel the world’ like she didn’t get to do first time round. It’s just all in such poor taste.

• Haha

InTheDollsHouse

VIP Member
Do we think there’s a developmental issue with him?
sorry if mentioned before!! I’m on-and-off here and same with Ashley’s page
Personally, I think Alf’s development has been held back by the restrictions imposed on him by his parents.

For example not being allowed to learn to climb or descend stairs until approx 3 months before he turned 2;
being restricted to a pushchair on all occasions while outside the house;
being fed only soft or puréed foods (watermelon, grated cheese, baby pouches) - this will also be a factor in his speech with muscle development being hindered;
no opportunity to develop fine or gross motor skills;
being spoon-fed by an adult even at 2 years.

The list goes on - this is just some.

It’s hard to know if there’s an underlying additional need, or if he just needs some decent adults around him.

• Heart

MidnightRambler

VIP Member
So she’s been rumbled and is now dialling back on it. Not trying to mislead anyone but running round talking into an empty pram 😂

• Haha

InTheDollsHouse

VIP Member
It’s entirely possible she’s doing this for engagement. Because it’s bound to get an influx of messages. It gets us talking here. It’s going to spark discussion and then she can cry troll.

She’s twisted enough to use Alf like that.

She has no understanding, or even desire to understand, children’s brains and how they develop. How easily they are damaged by trauma. How easily attachment issues and irreversible emotional harm are caused.

I think she’s seen Jasper sleep perfectly and eat well and play nicely, and she wants that. Jasper likely doesn’t get 23.5 hours a day on a screen so she’s come home and removed it from Alfie.

• Sad
  • Heart

willowtree2

VIP Member
Last night my toddler was up at 2am crying.

He’s got awful nappy rash which is obviously on his ‘bits’ 💔. Scratching it, he’d managed to wee out of his nappy soaking the bed. I was in bed feeding the baby whilst hubby got up to him. There was no way I could lay in bed and not help out or not console. So I got up, hubby cuddled toddler and I searched high and low for sheets whilst scrubbing a mattress whilst checking on baby. That Ash, is team work 🤘🏼

It just highlighted how little humanity and motherly drive Ashley has. How she left Alf covered in sick and shit all night. How she lets NNB ‘deal’ with him if he wakes crying. Even in that video of her holding Alf in the Maldives for content - it’s all about Ada. ‘It was her in there’. Do one, you neglectful POS.

• Heart

SassyLad8

I hope she does read here.
Nobody begrudges her for using childcare. Lots of parents to 2yr olds work full time. It’s a boring debate.

What people are criticising her for is NEVER parenting her boy who she clearly resents.

No bedtimes. No bath times. Not one single attempt at meaningful 1-2-1 time since he became a big brother. Even when he was sick, she left him away from home! And didn’t even take a day off to make up for it. Most parents do those things. They leave early from work when they can sometimes because they miss their child. They book a day off in half term.

And the way she talks about him! THAT is the thing causing offence.

As for her rant about people sharing opinions about her on a totally separate forum…

1. take your own advice Ashley, nobody is making you read here. You could ignore this corner of the internet.
2. Why do YOU engage with content that riles you Ash? If MAFS is full of fuck boys and terrible men, why watch it and rant? Why talk about articles that make women feel bad about their bodies? Maybe you’d be happier if you ignored it? Just breeze through life with Good Vibes and no opinions about the culture you live in!

what she can’t understand is that she is monetising her motherhood experience (and her children, without their consent)… she is choosing to open herself up to criticism. It is how humans work. We have opinions. We get triggered by other people’s behaviour. We need to know if other people are thinking what we’re thinking.

sometimes yes, it’s ridiculous what she gets criticised for (I mean, weeds in a garden is hardly the worst crime!) but the reason social media is popular is because people are nosy, opinionated and yes - sometimes judgemental. Is it nice and ideal? No. But it’s life.

lots of people here I’m sure had narcissistic parents themselves… there should be a space for people to talk about this.

• Heart

ToolaRoola

VIP Member
I'm on the Elizabeth line....I have an overwhelming urge to flop a boob out and photograph myself 🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 23

MidnightRambler

VIP Member
I also forget those two have longer winters than the rest of the human population. What the actual fuck 😂

Essentially from her explanation (defence / excuse as usual) they used the iPad:

- when he woke up
- when they were working
- when he eats
- when they wanted him to learn anything
- throughout the winter(??)

so considering he’s packed off to a minder all day every day, that’s pretty much every other waking hour then.

And this woman dares to give advice to others. Wow.

• Sad
  • Angry

potatoface431

Chatty Member
Absolutely no reason not to take Alf with her on this trip 😢 how much time does he actually get to spend with his mum? It baffles me. I am going on a trip soon without my toddler and I have been wracked with guilt about it - almost cancelled the trip. Then I remembered, I do everything! I bathe him every night, put him to bed, cuddle him in bed at night, get up with him every day. A few days apart isn’t going to do any damage. But I still feel like shit about it! She does nothing for that boy. How does she not feel anything? She only seems to spend time with him when she has content to film 😞

BusyDoinNuffin

Chatty Member
My sister was a GP for 40 years....practice was never open on a Saturday although she was frequently on call at weekends for emergencies!
btw conjunctivitis can usually be cleared by using cooled boiled water to bathe eye....conjunctivitis is frequently caused by a virus ( and Ada is apparently grizzly and drooling which could suggest a viral illness) so antibiotics won't help
and ffs if you're trying to limit Alf's screen time , you'd do well to first look at amount of screen time you do with your phones! - and at least make the effort to hide the iPad- he doesn't understand why you're now withdrawing his comforter because of your lazy parenting
It’s absolutely heartbreaking to see what appears to be active disdain for this little boy. First she has removed herself as one of his primary carers, making no attempts to even hide this infact she is almost proud, now she is removing the very thing he relies on for comfort, entertainment, consistency education. He is a small child. He has been given the iPad by them to fit their lazy parenting (well, hers) and now demonising it and him because he knows nothing else. My heart is literally breaking for Alfie. Of course he gave Ada the conjunctivitis too. Chose to infect his perfect, favoured sister. Not sure how that happened given she and her mother flew to another country as soon as he became unwell (yet again). I’m not saying his is, but there are certainly developmental and emotional delays at play. If he has SEN or is neuro diverse (my child is) then the evidence shows that screen helps to regulate. It can be grounding, support with hyper focus, help block out all the other external stimulus which is overwhelming. This all feels so punitive and the fact they are recording it and him at his vulnerable moments for CONTENT is despicable.

• Heart

willowtree2

VIP Member
Her rant about Ads.. she’s missing the point 😂 YOURE PREGNANT AND PRETENDING YOUR BABY IS IN THE PRAM GOING TO BABY CLASSES.

We don’t care if you’ve actually purchased water drops. You’re taking everyone for mugs!

• Haha

bumbleebee91

Screenshot_2023-06-07-21-50-31-065_com.instagram.android.jpg

Just Ada bathed? Honestly if you'd just started following her you'd be forgiven for thinking she just had the one child.

Algeronwashere

VIP Member
She looks bliddy freezing in that ad! And then to follow it up with a story that she didn’t realise how hot it was to keep up the pretence that it was filmed recently?!
This is why no one trusts influencers anymore! Nothings genuine!

• Haha

SassyLad8

“I love having two” (as long as I’m never alone with both at the same time, if that happens I call for another adult to come and take the oldest one away within an hour)

lalalalaletmecomplain

Yeah it’s really annoyed me too how she spoke to Alfie in the play house. It’s such a perfect opportunity for role play and building imagination and conversation, eg.
Ash - can I have this please?
Alf - no.
Ash - not very polite oh ok, what shall I have then? What do you serve here?

ITS NOT HARD TO LEARN THIS ASHLEY. Quit following gen z fashion accounts and follow some god damn parenting ones.
---
Yeah it’s really annoyed me too how she spoke to Alfie in the play house. It’s such a perfect opportunity for role play and building imagination and conversation, eg.
Ashcan I have this please?
Alf - no.

ITS NOT HARD TO LEARN THIS ASHLEY. Quit following millennial fashion accounts and follow some god damn
Ash - can I have this please?
Alf - no.

ITS NOT HARD TO LEARN THIS ASHLEY. Quit following gen z fashion accounts and follow some god damn parenting ones.
Also his little face 🥺 just trying to play and he gets reprimanded and micromanaged. It bothers me when parents focus so much on manners that they inhibit play and free talk. He’s 2 ffs let him be, let him grow, let him explore, boost him up!!!

Last edited:
If she loves the Netherlands so much then why doesn’t she just do us all a favour and fuck off over there to live? Bye hun, we won’t miss you.

• Haha