Ashley James #23 Now that I have baby Thumb, sorry Alf the iPad is your Mum.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So what does she actually have now?

1. Alf’s usual pushchair - I don’t know what this is
2. Cosatto RHS flower show threw up on it (double) - gifted
3. Doona - gifted
4. Out n About

Carriers:
1. Artipoppe - gifted
2. Artipoppe - gifted
3. Artipoppe - gifted
4. Leopard print baby bjorn - gifted
5. Blue wrap
6. Pink fake wrap - gifted

(Plus 2 car seats for Alf, at least one was gifted)

And she’s on the beg for MORE! It’s disgusting.

This woman has no shame.

If I get time I’ll put a £ value to this.

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
Sorry just come here to say what’s already been said but who the F needs that’s many prams?? Makes me feel a bit sick actually the level of greed she has. That’s actually an insane amount of prams at anytime but for someone who doesn’t go anywhere with her kids it’s just laughable. No wonder Alfs only allowed in 1 room the house rest of it must be littered with out of use prams apparently
---

You’ll know when she’s caught up reading on here when she announces with a series of eye fluttering and pouting videos thats she’s going to donate to local charity (by asking her followers who should she give to) to try and seem like a decent human but really it’s only because she’s being called out for it. Guys no one told her you don’t need 9 prams!
I wish that narrative did play out but I actually think she's way too self absorbed to think about gifting anything to anyone else, I guess she's sat there feeding her daughter just trying to work out what items she needs to be asking for advice on so she can up her Instagram engagement and also then be magically gifted exactly what she needs for the next few months. She'll then make out that she's loaning baby stuff to her sister or a friend so these aren't just used briefly and then discarded.

Reactions: 10
She won’t gift it. With the Artipoppes she was called out on a grid post to gift the other ones and she still hasn’t. The greed is disgusting when she wears Ada in a wrap constantly, albeit dangerously, she can use the double for Alf’s nap time then.

@InTheDollsHouse Flower show vomit made me chuckle. bleeping nasty looking thing if you ask me. Sorry to anyone who has the same pram 🫣
---
OOTD on a newborn 🤢 Didn’t she say she was going to keep her in sleepsuits for months cos she dressed Alf so stupidly looking back? The headband doesn’t bleeping fit. I hate them on babies, if they slip down the head and around their necks you’ve got a big problem. It’s ok though, her dads a fireman. Baby Ad’s face says it all. And she’s missing #Gifted. DO YOUR bleeping JOB RIGHT. God I loathe her.

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 17
She won’t gift it. With the Artipoppes she was called out on a grid post to gift the other ones and she still hasn’t. The greed is disgusting when she wears Ada in a wrap constantly, albeit dangerously, she can use the double for Alf’s nap time then.

@InTheDollsHouse Flower show vomit made me chuckle. bleeping nasty looking thing if you ask me. Sorry to anyone who has the same pram 🫣
---
OOTD on a newborn 🤢 Didn’t she say she was going to keep her in sleepsuits for months cos she dressed Alf so stupidly looking back? The headband doesn’t bleeping fit. I hate them on babies, if they slip down the head and around their necks you’ve got a big problem. It’s ok though, her dads a fireman. Baby Ad’s face says it all. And she’s missing #Gifted. DO YOUR bleeping JOB RIGHT. God I loathe her.
Baby Ad living up to her name already and earning her keep! God I hope some legislation comes in to regulate these grifters and protect the children they are exploiting for their own monetary gain. She calls using her kids “work” it’s disgusting!

Reactions: 12

3. Doona - gifted
4. Out n About

Carriers:
1. Artipoppe - gifted
2. Artipoppe - gifted
3. Artipoppe - gifted
5. Blue wrap

This woman has no shame.

the original and first pushchair she had for Alf was the Micralite GetGo (I’m certain it was gifted) but I’m sure she also got a travel stroller at some point as the GetGo was a travel system that didn’t fold very well.

Reactions: 6
the original and first pushchair she had for Alf was the Micralite GetGo (I’m certain it was gifted) but I’m sure she also got a travel stroller at some point as the GetGo was a travel system that didn’t fold very well.
Do you know if she had the the car seat too?

I can’t find what his current pushchair is, so it can’t have been free!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Do you know if she had the the car seat too?

I can’t find what his current pushchair is, so it can’t have been free!
he had a Silvercross car seat when he was a baby (I presume gifted too as Micralite is their sister brand and the baby car seats are compatible with the GetGo travel system)

then she was gifted a Silvercross 360 seat of some description last year. I remember she did an Ad where she made it look like he was rear facing still when knew he wasn’t.

• Heart
he had a Silvercross car seat when he was a baby (I presume gifted too as Micralite is their sister brand and the baby car seats are compatible with the GetGo travel system)

then she was gifted a Silvercross 360 seat of some description last year. I remember she did an Ad where she made it look like he was rear facing still when knew he wasn’t.
thank you!

I remember the 360 one but I wasn’t here for anything when Alf was a baby

Reactions: 5
thank you!

I remember the 360 one but I wasn’t here for anything when Alf was a baby
Oh! And she also had a Doona as that’s what they brought him home from the hospital in.

edit to add: she also had a gifted Snoo! 🤢 Yet another expensive item that hasn’t seen the light of day since Alf was a few weeks old

Reactions: 7
Naturally passing off wearing a belt with jeans as her idea. Nothing to do with loads of people telling her to do it in her fashion reel ffs 😂

What’s with those giant leather boots? It’s spring! Stick a pair of trainers on!!

Another day, another soft play 🤣
God they're so bleeping boring. No imagination when it comes to finding things to do with him. If we go for a day trip as a family, we try and find things that the whole family can enjoy. No doubt Alf will be strapped in his pram for the entire day, then shoved in yet another soft play en route home in an attempt to get him to sleep. Don't get me wrong, my kids love a soft play but it's something we might do as a rainy day activity every once in a while, or somewhere they go for birthday parties. So it's more of a novelty when we do go. Not every bloody day! They're both just clueless as parents.

Reactions: 20
Pushchairs & Infant car seats:
1. Micralite GetGo & Silver Cross infant carrier car seat - gifted £1170
2. Alf’s current pushchair - I can’t find what this is or if gifted
3. Cosatto WOW XL bundle in Paloma Faith Wildling - gifted £1199.95
PLUS infant carrier car seat separately £209.95
4. Doona - gifted £339
5. Out n About - hand me down apparently, not their usual day-to-day for Alf
TOTAL GIFTED: £4088.90

Slings / wraps:
1. Artipoppe leopard - gifted £340
2. Artipoppe Zeitgeist (yin yang)- gifted £725
3. Artipoppe Boy (pink)- gifted £660
4. Baby Bjorn mini leopard print - gifted £105
5. Blue wrap - unsure if gifted
6. Pink ‘fake’ wrap - gifted $179 AUD / £96
TOTAL GIFTED: £1926

Car seats post-infant carrier:
1. Be Safe izi seat - unsure if gifted
2. Silver Cross 360 seat - gifted £395
TOTAL GIFTED: £395

Overall total gifted, solely for car seats, pushchairs and carriers: £6409.90

• Wow
  • Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 40
You can tell she’s not well travelled. She considers an adventure finding softplay. Same germs, different day. #PoorAlfandAda

• Haha
Reactions: 20
4. Doona - gifted £339

Slings / wraps:

Absolutely disgusting!
You can add £1530 if she gets a free Bugaboo Donkey duo

Reactions: 8
4. Doona - gifted £339

Slings / wraps:

That is crazy, how can anyone justify needing all that just for getting out and about with their child/children? I thought I was mad for buying a second pushchair to have a double when my second was born (and both the single and double pushchair/prams were second hand bought through Facebook marketplace - not a chance I would be able to afford to have the ones I have at full price).

Absolutely disgusting!
You can add £1530 if she gets a free Bugaboo Donkey duo
It’s sickening
---
That is crazy, how can anyone justify needing all that just for getting out and about with their child/children? I thought I was mad for buying a second pushchair to have a double when my second was born (and both the single and double pushchair/prams were second hand bought through Facebook marketplace - not a chance I would be able to afford to have the ones I have at full price).
She doesn’t think beyond “I want”

Reactions: 12

3. Doona - gifted
4. Out n About

Carriers:
1. Artipoppe - gifted
2. Artipoppe - gifted
3. Artipoppe - gifted
5. Blue wrap

This woman has no shame.

How big is her house?!?! Where is she putting it all??

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.