Ashley James #23 Now that I have baby Thumb, sorry Alf the iPad is your Mum.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I would completely understand if she was saying she was the happiest because now she has two children but it is literally all just directed at Ada, it’s heartbreaking for Alf.
THIS!

Also, Baby Ad is much more like TNB than Alf ever was. My eldest is a mixture of me and my husband, and our second is the spitting image of him, and I love that! Why do I suspect Ashley won't be over the moon? 🤣

Reactions: 12
THIS!

Also, Baby Ad is much more like TNB than Alf ever was. My eldest is a mixture of me and my husband, and our second is the spitting image of him, and I love that! Why do I suspect Ashley won't be over the moon? 🤣
Because it’s a fake relationship she ‘forced’ him into. Then got shacked up and pregnant within weeks even though she’s an alpha female 😂😂😂😂😂

Here we go, the Bugaboo begging begins!

Begaboo?
Of course, and she's so obvious about it. When she was gifted the Cosatto pram she would have known that the configuration wouldn't work for them yet she's still taken it (because it was free and pretty) and now *needs* yet another option for transporting the two kids.

Reactions: 18
Of course, and she's so obvious about it. When she was gifted the Cosatto pram she would have known that the configuration wouldn't work for them yet she's still taken it (because it was free and pretty) and now *needs* yet another option for transporting the two kids.
Exactly. She wanted the flowers for ✨baby girl✨ because she knew she’ll go places alone with her where the Cosatto will be fine (and pretty), but she probably didn’t even stop to think about Alf’s needs!

And now it turns out they also have an out n about! Which has never been seen - because it’s second hand rather than #ad #gifted.

Dan at 84World really needs to up his game if he’s going to get her a Bugaboo.
---
Told you last month that she’d asked to piggy back off Lucy Mecks Paw Patrol freebies 👀
I forgot to reply to you @MidnightRambler and just remembered.

Thank you for the 🫖☕ you’re able to get and share with us xx

Last edited:
‘I’ll go running with Ada in the pram once I get the all clear’… not with Alf? Course not. Evil witch

Reactions: 13
Alf with his croissant. Bless him.
He’s still a very young looking 2 though. I can’t describe it but he doesn’t look 2. Even just sat in a pram in a still image if you showed a photo of him to someone who knows nothing about Ashley im certain they wouldn’t put him at almost 2.5

Reactions: 17
Who wants to break it to Ashley that raising a child does not end at age 3? 🤣

I also used to go to a festival every year before I had children. Maybe it's normal for some women to feel like Ashley, and constantly fantasise about their former child-free life? Yes I do sometimes pang for those days too but my life has moved on and my priorities have changed. Don't get me wrong: I love having a break from my kids to spend with my friends / husband, but ultimately I'd rather go on a sunny family holiday and actually spend time with my children than go to a festival 🤷‍♀️

Why would she bother anyway? It’s not like she is a fun person?!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Who the duck needs like 9 prams?!!
Alf is almost 2.5 and is in childcare all week, why does she even need a double buggy?

This is the thing with the beggy influencer stage. There’s no way on earth she would ever spend a grand in the bugaboo for the occasional day out when it might be handy to use a double.

Reactions: 14
Ashley - I hate having to expose my whole boob to feed.

Also Ashley - posts photo of whole boob on insta.

Alf is almost 2.5 and is in childcare all week, why does she even need a double buggy?

This is the thing with the beggy influencer stage. There’s no way on earth she would ever spend a grand in the bugaboo for the occasional day out when it might be handy to use a double.
She's probably one who will try to keep Alf in a pushchair as long as possible so she has less toddler wrangling to do when out and about. I hope she doesn't have enough of a following to be gifted anything from Bugaboo, and Cosatto should be looking at this and realising that they made a big error with gifting her that double.

This!

When lockdown hit (yes Ashley, other people were also in lockdown!) my youngest was 1 year 5 months old. He wasn’t walking. A few wobbly steps but that was it. He was not trying to learn - he was not interested.

In the first week at home, he was walking.

In the next month, when were taking the dog out on daily walks on uneven ground my little one was walking with us!

I never used the pushchair again.

I know all children are different. But all children also need to be given the opportunity to develop and explore.

Alf is held back by his parents.

Reactions: 15
For the love of all things holy STOP CALLING HER BABY GIRL IT MAKES ME WANT TO VOMIT.

HER NAME IS ADA.

She’s more irritating than thrush!!!!

Amazing she wants to run with a prolapse and birth trauma so bad that she’ll need corrective surgery isn’t it? I’m in the same boat and sure as hell can’t run.
---
Why do we need a photo of her boobing in bed? I’m currently doing the same… have I posted a photo to my insta? No cos I’m not a sad bleep

Reactions: 20
She takes Alf “to have his fun” not because it’s nice for him to enjoy the day but because it makes him sleep better and fuss less in the car. Ultimately, it’s better for her this way (and yes she can sit back and watch)
Yes! The whole post is like he’s a massive inconvenience and they’re leading separate lives. It’s like he’s her random cousin not her child that she has to entertain otherwise or looks bad. They did their fun thing, so now it’s Alfie’s turn. Couldn’t the Grade A student come up with something that they could all enjoy as a family. Third soft play visit is probably boring for Alfie too - there’s loads of other stuff out there. Do your research and that’s more than googling soft play in X area.

Reactions: 8
If she was a decent human being she’s not then she should gift that Cosatto to a family in need. Double prams can really break the bank.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Sorry just come here to say what’s already been said but who the F needs that’s many prams?? Makes me feel a bit sick actually the level of greed she has. That’s actually an insane amount of prams at anytime but for someone who doesn’t go anywhere with her kids it’s just laughable. No wonder Alfs only allowed in 1 room the house rest of it must be littered with out of use prams apparently
---
And an artipoppe (or three), and that pink carrier.
You’ll know when she’s caught up reading on here when she announces with a series of eye fluttering and pouting videos thats she’s going to donate to local charity (by asking her followers who should she give to) to try and seem like a decent human but really it’s only because she’s being called out for it. Guys no one told her you don’t need 9 prams!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
She’s acting like there’s a 15 month age gap. Alfs nearly 2 and a half. Use one of your 3 gifted artipoppe carriers for Ad and stick Alf in the pram. By the time teeny weeny Ad is heavier alf won’t even need a pram. It’s not like they go anywhere!
She’s not going to ever take them both out on her own, a bougie double pram is so wasteful.

Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.