Ashley James #23 Now that I have baby Thumb, sorry Alf the iPad is your Mum.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She doesn't have Alf and Ada everyday! Well they're THERE, but she's not on her own. My toddler is in daycare 3 days a week so I only have my 2 twice a week all day on my own (not looking for a medal, I know there are others who do it everyday) and it can be hard, especially because I'm exclusively breastfeeding the baby and have the most mental impatient toddler in the universe :ROFLMAO: but we all manage to survive and usually have fun. We go to Mums and Tots to get out of the house & I try to have some new activity or toy up my sleeve (leftover xmas pressies in the attic lol!) to appease the toddler if things are looking dicey (usually when I'm going to feed the baby and the toddler ain't happy about it!). I genuinely don't believe Ash could manage 2 on her own EVER. She never managed to mind Alf on her own for more than a few hours, and even then she always met up with friends!! Why the duck did she have kids, seriously?

This! She only ever does stuff on weekends when Tommy is around. I don’t think it’s because she can’t necessarily manage them though (although she wouldn’t be able to!) it’s simply because she doesn’t want to spend time with them. She only likes the company of adults. She’s said words to that effect before.

Reactions: 15
'I'm sacrificing my happiness and fulfillment for the first 3 years but I'm the happiest I've ever been'. Make it make sense you moron.

Reactions: 20
This woman is a bleep. NEVER felt happier? Is she for real? What about when she had Alf? I was the happiest ever when I had my little boy then when I had my youngest, I was just as happy. She acts like her life was mediocre at best when she had Alf. Prick
---
'I'm sacrificing my happiness and fulfillment for the first 3 years but I'm the happiest I've ever been'. Make it make sense you moron.
She needs to duck the duck off. She wouldn't sacrifice anything. The minute Ada is off the tit she won't be arsed with her either. She 10000000000% needs to get in the bin.

Reactions: 23
R god not yet another story about how desperate she is for baby Ad to look like her
It’s super weird!
Please tell me i am not the only one who doesn’t think/care about this stuff?!

Reactions: 23
She could be needing some breastfeeding support herself if she doesn’t concentrate on feeding baby Ad, the latch doesn’t look the best there. Wouldn’t want her to end up with a blocked duct or mastitis 🤱🏽
She should have baby much closer in to her, tummy to tummy I was always told.

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Ada looks like Tommy and Alf looks like Ashley’s old face.

But also, WHO CARES. What a total narcissist she is.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
She is a very cute baby!

I must be the only person who wanted my children to look like their Dad, he is the better looking one 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 16
She looks like a completely different person before the work she had done. Ada looks nothing like her at all

Also it actually blows my mind that the baby is how many weeks old, and she hasn’t been alone with the 2 kids for even one minute

Reactions: 22
Come on Ash, you know both your kids look like TNB as babies.

But great way to get some validation from strangers and create engagement after your "pool patrol" ad literally belly flopped.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
What is the obsession with wanting her kids to look like her? Why can’t they just be them? Ada’s going to have this all her life. She couldn’t give a tit who Alf looks like as she’s “obsessed with Ada (and Alf)

Reactions: 17
She could be needing some breastfeeding support herself if she doesn’t concentrate on feeding baby Ad, the latch doesn’t look the best there. Wouldn’t want her to end up with a blocked duct or mastitis 🤱🏽
She should have baby much closer in to her, tummy to tummy I was always told.
It's hard to tell from the photo but a lot of women with big boobs(myself included) do the rugby ball hold when feeding, I hated it though, felt so unnatural!
ETA it's good for post section too, no tiny feet booting you in the scar!

Who wants to break it to Ashley that raising a child does not end at age 3? 🤣

I also used to go to a festival every year before I had children. Maybe it's normal for some women to feel like Ashley, and constantly fantasise about their former child-free life? Yes I do sometimes pang for those days too but my life has moved on and my priorities have changed. Don't get me wrong: I love having a break from my kids to spend with my friends / husband, but ultimately I'd rather go on a sunny family holiday and actually spend time with my children than go to a festival 🤷‍♀️
utterly bizarre that she has to insert herself into absolutely anything else happening - why does she do this anytime something is going on she has to tell us how she is somehow affected or relate it back to herself -classic narc behaviours that, please make it about Me, me, me. Ash you would absolutely hate being at a festival in 3-5 years with all the pretty young girls and boys who are enjoying their youth! Maybe I’m alone in this but I had much much fun in my late teens and travelled ( although I’m sure much less than ash) stayed out all night,went to festivals etc etc lived life and I just feel like you can never go back, it’s never the same and sadly the hangovers are much longer and more painful than my 20s, everyone is either a ton younger ( making you feel old) or they are your own age or older ( making you feel old again!) I had the best time but just different phases of life to me. I’m not saying I don’t enjoyfestivals or fun stuff now it’s just very different, trying to get alll friends available on one date for a start! It’s really quite sad how she seems to have this 3-5 year time limit on being a parent and thinks her life will revert back to her single days after that, it doesn’t - maybe she does have designs on shipping them off to boarding schools!

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I used to think Alf looked like tnb but then I saw Ashley’s original face, he looks just like her! Ad looks like Tommy at the moment. I bet Ash is desperate for Ad to become a mini version of her 🤢

I would completely understand if she was saying she was the happiest because now she has two children but it is literally all just directed at Ada, it’s heartbreaking for Alf.

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.