Ashley James #23 Now that I have baby Thumb, sorry Alf the iPad is your Mum.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ashley James #23 Now that I have baby Thumb, sorry Alf the iPad is your Mum.

Winning thread title by @here4thenose4321

Please mark future titles thread suggestion

Baby Thumb, aka ✨baby girl✨ has been born, and is now known as Baby Ad. Sorry, Ada.

As expected, Ashley documented every possible second with the help of her personal videographer tripod as she kept it real in the private Westminster Suite of St. Thomas’ Hospital.

Her perfect birth, planned meticulously, was dramatically different to Alf’s and meant that Ashley loved Ada immediately. Unlike her feelings towards Alfie, which she was at pains to include in the Hello! Exclusive.

39A7639F-C1E2-4CFD-8EFB-D891BBFA2040.jpeg

Ashley didn’t share Baby Ad’s face for over 5 weeks, first because she was waiting for her Grandmother to meet Baby Ad, and then because she was worried about ‘unkind comments’. It was absolutely nothing to do with the Hello! Exclusive which just happened to fall on the same weekend of the Grandmother visit.

Ashley has posted on Twitter that her c-section delivery included the use of forceps, and has alluded on Instagram to some complications, which she might share in future.

We await an elaborate and traumatic reinvention of events in 3-6 months.

Ash ‘doesn’t get’ maternity leave but has spent the entire Easter holidays in France, lounging by the pool, eating out, going to markets and having Tommy’s mum raise Alf.

Ash has 3 gifted Artipoppe and a gifted Baby Bjorn but has been wearing Baby Ad in the most unsafely wrapped wrap we’ve ever seen.

Alf is the sweetest boy, and hearing him say “baby Ada” melted our hearts ❤
If only his mother could say more to him than “gentle gentle!” while fluttering her eyes at the camera.

In case you didn’t know:
•Ashley was single for 6 years before meeting Tommy
• She was a Grade A student
• She hates the patriarchy
• She trusts her ✨instinct✨ with motherhood and does her own research (please, no one else ever follow her lead)
• She claims to have a telepathic link to Alfie to know his needs
• She never wanted a boy, and makes this clear
• Alf’s diet consists of grated cheese, watermelon and not much else
• Alf knows the ‘days of the month’, can count to 100, and his favourite number is 91 - according to Ashley
• Ash is incapable of being alone with Alfie, so either Tommy or his mum are always there to step in if he’s not at the childminder (lovely day x) or with the Nanny
• Snoop is Ash’s dog who is occasionally seen, he was sent away when Alf was little because neither Alf nor Snoop were given any kind of boundaries by Ash
• Ashley is quick to cry troll, but is infact the biggest troll of all

TNB is Tommy (no balls)
NNB is Nana (no balls - Tommy’s mum)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49
Banging update!!

Ash blatantly suffering from ‘after effects’ of her C-section anytime she needs to get off her arse to help out NNB. Was not affected on recent jaunt around French town to purchase nursing tops.

Poor Alf’s ‘one on one time’ consists of someone plonking him on Ash (she can’t possibly lift him remember ! C section!) and him watching the IPad.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Oh I forgot the hours in the clothes shop! Poor Alf being expected to just hang around and wait.

Ash’s ground-breaking discovery of nursing tops with vertical zips so she doesn’t have to fully expose herself to feed! She doesn’t seem bothered any other time….

Reactions: 12
Ah 3 hr flight delay, don't you just love travel days when you have minimal parental responsibilities .....let's see how NNB gets on with a no doubt tired and grumpy Alf on a Ryanair flight when his mum has patently no interest in caring for him

Reactions: 13
‘I’ve been treated to cereal and tea in bed every morning’.

Oh duck off you massive alpha female

Alf’s diet also extends to pre cut ham, just incase anyone thought reading the recap thought his diet was restricted to 3 things

• Haha
Reactions: 21
‘I’ve been treated to cereal and tea in bed every morning’.

Oh duck off you massive alpha female

Alf’s diet also extends to pre cut ham, just incase anyone thought reading the recap his diet was restricted to 3 things
And Alpro growing up milk (This isn’t an Ad but I’m their ambassador so I have to say Ad)

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Well done to Baby Ad for having a poonami in the last clip in that reel. Mummy hasn’t noticed 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Why on earth wouldn’t he be confident on his feet?! He’s well past two ffs
Because his mother is absolutely incompetent and his father is clueless, so he’s been strapped firmly into a pushchair / locked in the playroom / barricaded in the death-trap bed and wasn’t even show how to use the stairs until mummy was pregnant with ✨baby girl✨

I really hope that his 2 year check is being done.

Reactions: 8
I’ve just realised something.

888EB9D6-CFE6-4171-B2E9-AB4146D64570.jpeg

She didn’t have love at first sight with Alfie because it was traumatic, but she did with Ada because it wasn’t traumatic.

Okay we’ve heard that for months.

But the last sentence - ‘I was very excited but mainly just grateful she was okay’

Alfie was always okay. Why did she feel grateful this time? There wasn’t ever a time that Alf was at risk, was there, for her to have that worry this time around?

Is that going to be what she comes out with? That Ada was at risk during delivery? If so that’s truly sick.

Reactions: 13
I feel really sorry for Alfie if their flight is really delayed. He’s going to be strapped in that pushchair and the calpol will be out.

• Sad
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.