Ashley James #23 Now that I have baby Thumb, sorry Alf the iPad is your Mum.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Whole-heartedly agree. A good nursery or preschool give such a great learning opportunities via the early years framework. But good old Ash will just say ‘nobody told her’ or blame something to do with the patriarchy and Poor Alf will continue to be left behind. It’s heartbreaking to watch.

Reactions: 10
I read an article earlier about child development and how children will act out or "misbehave" around those they feel most comfortable around. It's really telling that mostly we see Alfie just sitting like a docile little mouse looking at books, never running around really or playing with toys. I'm pretty sure if he was acting out we'd here all about how he's so naughty etc.

Reactions: 8
I read an article earlier about child development and how children will act out or "misbehave" around those they feel most comfortable around. It's really telling that mostly we see Alfie just sitting like a docile little mouse looking at books, never running around really or playing with toys. I'm pretty sure if he was acting out we'd here all about how he's so naughty etc.
So so true. No doubt it’s NNB and the childminder who bear the brunt of Poor Alf’s frustrations as his safe places to let his emotions out.

Reactions: 11
I don’t think she’s around him enough to see him be ‘naughty’.
- Watches TV in her bed some mornings
- Home from lovely day x and stuck on iPad for dinner grated cheese and ham.
- Tommy does bath and bed.

When does she ever see him?! Tomorrow is swim morning with Tommy. No reason she can’t go and watch.

Reactions: 13
I don’t think she’s around him enough to see him be ‘naughty’.
- Watches TV in her bed some mornings
- Home from lovely day x and stuck on iPad for dinner grated cheese and ham.
- Tommy does bath and bed.

When does she ever see him?! Tomorrow is swim morning with Tommy. No reason she can’t go and watch.
I don't understand how she can be okay with seeing him so little, my son goes to his childminder three days a week(unfortunately reports don't end in lovely day x) and in August he'll start going an extra day in prep for school nursery and I hate that we'll only have one day a week after then that's "just us" because I barely see him the other days because of work(an actual job though, not just doing my tax return or posing in my scants). I don't think it bothers her at all!

• Heart
Reactions: 17
New thread

Have recapped what I can remember but please add what I’ve missed

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.