Ashley James #23 Now that I have baby Thumb, sorry Alf the iPad is your Mum.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wonder if this sudden ‘off out for family days at the weekend’ is to portray a new, wholesome image to try and attract more ad deals?

Reactions: 15
Literally no one cares about breastfeeding in public as much as Ashley. Like, just feed your child, no one gives a Sh’t

Reactions: 20
I really wish she'd had to formula feed or express breast milk into a bottle for Ada. Purely because we wouldn't have to see the kid nearly suffocating daily. She's thick as bleeping tit.

Also, surely she wouldn't sell everything when she was gifted it? If so that's horrific.

Also. I couldn't breastfeed for long and was heartbroken. I only say this about Ashley because the little girl has her nose squished info her boob and could suffocate. Plus she's insufferable about breastfeeding

Reactions: 11
She can’t, because her mother is a bleeping idiot too self-absorbed to pay any attention to her precious ✨baby girl✨
It's so bad. Like, I look at it and think "how can you care more about your phone?" I just don't get how she can be so open about not really liking Alf. So weird. Tommy 1000000% must do everything and find it hard to keep shut.

Reactions: 8
It's so bad. Like, I look at it and think "how can you care more about your phone?" I just don't get how she can be so open about not really liking Alf. So weird. Tommy 1000000% must do everything and find it hard to keep shut.
Tommy probably likes the lifestyle / holidays / big house / z-list exposure too much

Reactions: 11
True. He seems like a good dad though?
I change my mind on this. Sometimes I think yes, but then I remember that he allows his son (and now daughter) to be used for monetary gain with absolutely no boundaries, and he is just as culpable as Ashley in terms of holding back Alf’s development.

Reactions: 25
I used to think Tommy the poor doormat but now we know he’s a beg friend to Ryan Thomas to gain exposure, he’s a complete enabler to Ashley’s horrific ways. A bleep in equal measure imo.

Why did they never do these days out with Alfie? Oh yeah coz they hate him! Only now they’ve got their perfect little baby girl are they going for family days out and Alfie gets to tag along too!

Reactions: 13
What a bad baby Alf was. She just cannot help herself can she?

Oh and ‘we just took Alf’s pram and I carried Ada’
Erm… what’s that behind Alf then?

EDF5CC65-3A81-41C5-AE04-9635FE9532DB.jpeg
EFA5E3DB-1844-43C5-8F64-BEF5C989EBBF.jpeg

2FD4641F-EC66-41CC-8895-8435B22EEF87.jpeg

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 25
I think this is the worst one yet. I can’t believe people put this stuff online and make money that way.

Reactions: 10
Wow good spot @InTheDollsHouse.

I don't get it. Why lie about this - I'm sure no one cares if she took one, two or 27 prams with her out for the day. WHY LIE?!

ETA please someone with a burner insta account comment on this pic. I would but I'm blocked

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.