Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

MidnightRambler

VIP Member
It’s HILARIOUS…

84World had her lined up to press play at a HUGE… Dominos takeaway which is hosting a coronation ‘slice of life’ offer day, which will include a stall from… Alpro! 😂

the Dominos location? 31 Foley St, London.

84World office address? 19 Foley St, London.

So basically she was going to DJ for her own agent, at the pizza place over the road from their office while they got a free lunch.

Ashboy Slim 😎😎😎

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 72

InTheDollsHouse

VIP Member
Ashley James #23 Now that I have baby Thumb, sorry Alf the iPad is your Mum.

Winning thread title by @here4thenose4321

Please mark future titles thread suggestion

Baby Thumb, aka ✨baby girl✨ has been born, and is now known as Baby Ad. Sorry, Ada.

As expected, Ashley documented every possible second with the help of her personal videographer tripod as she kept it real in the private Westminster Suite of St. Thomas’ Hospital.

Her perfect birth, planned meticulously, was dramatically different to Alf’s and meant that Ashley loved Ada immediately. Unlike her feelings towards Alfie, which she was at pains to include in the Hello! Exclusive.

39A7639F-C1E2-4CFD-8EFB-D891BBFA2040.jpeg

Ashley didn’t share Baby Ad’s face for over 5 weeks, first because she was waiting for her Grandmother to meet Baby Ad, and then because she was worried about ‘unkind comments’. It was absolutely nothing to do with the Hello! Exclusive which just happened to fall on the same weekend of the Grandmother visit.

Ashley has posted on Twitter that her c-section delivery included the use of forceps, and has alluded on Instagram to some complications, which she might share in future.

We await an elaborate and traumatic reinvention of events in 3-6 months.

Ash ‘doesn’t get’ maternity leave but has spent the entire Easter holidays in France, lounging by the pool, eating out, going to markets and having Tommy’s mum raise Alf.

Ash has 3 gifted Artipoppe and a gifted Baby Bjorn but has been wearing Baby Ad in the most unsafely wrapped wrap we’ve ever seen.

Alf is the sweetest boy, and hearing him say “baby Ada” melted our hearts ❤
If only his mother could say more to him than “gentle gentle!” while fluttering her eyes at the camera.

In case you didn’t know:
•Ashley was single for 6 years before meeting Tommy
• She was a Grade A student
• She hates the patriarchy
• She trusts her ✨instinct✨ with motherhood and does her own research (please, no one else ever follow her lead)
• She claims to have a telepathic link to Alfie to know his needs
• She never wanted a boy, and makes this clear
• Alf’s diet consists of grated cheese, watermelon and not much else
• Alf knows the ‘days of the month’, can count to 100, and his favourite number is 91 - according to Ashley
• Ash is incapable of being alone with Alfie, so either Tommy or his mum are always there to step in if he’s not at the childminder (lovely day x) or with the Nanny
• Snoop is Ash’s dog who is occasionally seen, he was sent away when Alf was little because neither Alf nor Snoop were given any kind of boundaries by Ash
• Ashley is quick to cry troll, but is infact the biggest troll of all

TNB is Tommy (no balls)
NNB is Nana (no balls - Tommy’s mum)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49

InTheDollsHouse

VIP Member
Pushchairs & Infant car seats:
1. Micralite GetGo & Silver Cross infant carrier car seat - gifted £1170
2. Alf’s current pushchair - I can’t find what this is or if gifted
3. Cosatto WOW XL bundle in Paloma Faith Wildling - gifted £1199.95
PLUS infant carrier car seat separately £209.95
4. Doona - gifted £339
5. Out n About - hand me down apparently, not their usual day-to-day for Alf
TOTAL GIFTED: £4088.90

Slings / wraps:
1. Artipoppe leopard - gifted £340
2. Artipoppe Zeitgeist (yin yang)- gifted £725
3. Artipoppe Boy (pink)- gifted £660
4. Baby Bjorn mini leopard print - gifted £105
5. Blue wrap - unsure if gifted
6. Pink ‘fake’ wrap - gifted $179 AUD / £96
TOTAL GIFTED: £1926

Car seats post-infant carrier:
1. Be Safe izi seat - unsure if gifted
2. Silver Cross 360 seat - gifted £395
TOTAL GIFTED: £395

Overall total gifted, solely for car seats, pushchairs and carriers: £6409.90

• Wow
  • Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 40

beanpole

Chatty Member
Ad's birth was always going to be sunshine and roses. I'm sure if you look closely at that professional photo that was taken by her "tripod", you'll see little bunnies running around, flowers sprouting, bluebirds flying around and everybodies eyes turned into love hearts.

There's a huge difference between not feeling that sudden rush of love, which is perfectly normal, you've just experienced one of the wildest things in your life, your hormones are crazy and you're a bit shellshocked and publicly stating "you didn't love your son". The fact she's worded it like that is so sad, but even sader she's shown time and time again that she has very little love for him 😢
I’ve not really commented on this thread before but here goes… I was basically Alf when I was growing up, my Mother always made it very clear that she much preferred my little sister and would say all the time what a horrible baby I was, even when I was in my 20s.
I recently saw some home movies and seeing it played out, the way she looked at me and acted towards me as a very small kid was not a nice experience. So I can’t imagine having that plastered all over the internet for the world to see, rather than just on an old video tape forgotten in a cupboard, and how horrible that would be. Poor Alf. I hope he has someone in his extended family that will support him and show him love as he gets older and that he feels he can go to and rely on.
I haven’t spoken to my Mother for many years now, I hope Ashley can turn it around with Alf but sadly I’m not sure she has it in her and there’s already been an awful lot of damage done very publicly in his little life.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 39

theaceofstace

Thanks for the content warning on your latest post, Ash. As I sit here pinned to the sofa by a baby 24 hours older than #Ad, fighting off the pits of PND, I really didn’t need to read that her falling quiet on your chest is a sign that she “knows her mama” and it’s “home”. My new daughter wouldn’t stop roaring on mine. Does that mean she doesn’t know I’m her safe space? Thanks for the lovely dark rabbit hole for my intrusive thoughts to go down. Something to dwell on in the night feeds that I’m also meant to cherish when it’s just us.
Lovely day. X

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 37

Autisteuse

VIP Member
forgive me for this as I know we have touched on this subject before and some people felt offended by strangers on the internet diagnosing something as complex as autism from videos of a young child but Alf's memory of the alphabet to me is another sign that points towards that?

people with autism are known for their high intelligence & excellent recall. throw in the repeated nature of things he says and does, lack of emotion/smiling, not talking much, unusual sleeping and eating habits (although well aware these 2 in particular are prob down to Ash) and I've definitely seen him do hand flapping too?

really not out to annoy anyone so I apologise if I do. I'm a teacher and I have family members who have severe autism (in their 30s, need full time care and still only say max 10 words) so I'm not saying it lightly.
As everyone knows, I’m autistic and have previously taken real exception to the way this particular question has been phrased historically. Thank you for your sensitivity.
I think at this point, given the other circumstances in his life which are so severe they practically stand as comorbidities, we just can’t tell. Alf lacks stimulation from parents and peers. His most profound relationship is with an iPad. He is denigrated and now, since the arrival of Doll-Daughter, rejected. His sleep schedule has been interrupted by the freezing cold room in which he sleeps. His mobility has likewise been improved due to too-small footwear and endless occasions when he is crammed into his pram. His so-called mother’s primary relationship is with her phone. His diet is utterly appalling, consisting of products of low nutritional value, few vegetables and fruits, low protein and high carb/saturated fat - which can affect his mental development by up to ten IQ points. He repeats behaviours, I personally believe, because he lacks exposure to new ideas, events and people. And he parrots that which he hears on his iPad because Ms James lets the tech do the parenting for her.
We’ll probably get a better idea when he is 3.5-4y.o. and starting school.

• Heart
Reactions: 36

MidnightRambler

VIP Member
Little bit of ☕ for a Monday morning….

I think someone mentioned they’d spotted an Out N About stroller that’s never been seen or spoken of? Well… it’s loaned/gifted pending an ad, but the footage that was shot and returned for review was all TNB, action shots of him jogging with the stroller, slo mo running like David Hasselhof and everything 😂🤢 with one of the kids in the seat, presuming Alf. Ashley didn’t appear at all other than some cringe snippets at the end.

Considering TNB has no representation, no media presence and was not part of the request at all, the footage has quite obviously been rejected in its current state. We NEED to see this footage 😂

Just goes to show a: he’s as desperate as her to be ‘famous’ - he even has his own portfolio and headshots by the way, and b: Ashley will attempt anything for a freebie / avoid graft.

The story will inevitably be ‘i couldn’t possibly do an active ‘shoot’ so soon post partum’ - so don’t beg for / accept the job then, grifter!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35

Cariad

VIP Member
Dysons comment on her post is making me think she’s done the ad without being asked to and just bought the Dyson herself. All in the name of content 👀 She probably had messages suggesting Alf is waking cold and saw an opportunity. Honestly, I think she’s that desperate 😂
---
Ah…the inner workings of Ashley James. I forgot she was sexualised is school uniform for having big boobs! Bet she’s already got her botox and filler booked in 😂
As an "older " woman myself, she's so fucking patronising...as if once you reach 40 "poof" your life is over and you might as well crawl under a rock although maybe if you're as obviously superficial as she is
I was at my fittest in my 40's, and had reached the peak of my professional life by my early 50's....whilst bringing up my 3 children basically single handed as husband worked away and had absolutely no help from family who lived hundreds of miles away
unfortunately an autoimmune disease in my 50's put paid to further activities and I sadly had to reduce my working hrs
never once have I felt I needed to conform to her perceived 'societal pressures' of waxing everywhere or getting Botox and fillers- shock horror, some of us hags are happy in our own skin ....I still have my pubes and I'm proud of them ( although they are now grey and collar and cuffs don't match !🤭)
I'm nearing retirement now ( after 37 years in NHS) and looking forward to the next phase of my life , after supporting our 3 children through University......my husband and I are off to India and Bali in September- our younger daughter lives and works in Bali and has done since age 23....life does carry on once you're old(er) and grey(er) !
Ashley will still be a bitter wizened spinster (I know she hates that word!)

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Even if Domino’s forget about her talents and don’t want to book her again, there’s always Papa John’s or Pizza Hut. She could mix a little jingle.

‘My name’s Trashly and I need the dough,
Patriarchy don’t disrespect my flow
Ham or cheese or pepperoni
I’m not a great mum, I’m just a phony
Spread the tomato on your base
I don’t look the same I changed my face’

• Haha
Reactions: 33

InTheDollsHouse

VIP Member
Is there any update on her hideous harrassment of you? ❤
Oh, I didn’t ever share the end did I? I think I held back because I had the house move going on and I didn’t want her to start again (because I was hanging on by a thread, to be honest).

After the truly amazing PC that I was speaking with and all the time he put into it, he cleared with his Sergeant to pass it to Ash’s local policing team to go to her address. (The original PC was based centrally in Essex, as I reported centrally to Essex Police online, then his Sergeant reviewed and agreed it should be followed through but had to pass to her local Essex team.)

There was no middle ground. No way for her to just be spoken to - which is all I wanted, I didn’t want her to be arrested. I’m not that person. I told them I didn’t want her arrested, especially as she was pregnant and she had Alf too.
But it was a case of do nothing, or visit her and arrest for questioning.

I initially said do nothing, but then she did those stories about outing the ‘trolls’, so I spoke to the PC again because I was scared she’d post my details, and that’s when I said okay go for it - which was with his guidance.

I then had a call from the local policing team saying it didn’t quite meet threshold for them to arrest her.

So that was it. I probably could have challenged it but I didn’t have the energy.

However, her actions and my complaint, plus all of the contact between me and the police remain on file against her address and her name. Including the messages from her, and my posts and where she found them, and that she used my MH against me. And including fact that she targeted me because I made a Social Services referral, and the reasons for which I made the referral.

The police officer I dealt with agreed with my referral incidentally, and said anyone should do the same with those concerns.

• Heart
Reactions: 33

ToolaRoola

VIP Member
She's delusional.

Tommy has always had a stronger bond and I very much doubt there was a time Alf only wanted her - she doesn't get up with him, isn't with him all day, doesn't do bath or bed, and now Ash is orchestrating "quality" time for them - out of the house, out of her way.

The response from Dyson 🤔 that doesn't look like a reply from a brand that have asked you to film an ad.

Reactions: 32

MidnightRambler

VIP Member
It’s crazy isn’t it. We take our 9 month old swimming every Sunday, she goes to a sensory class every week, we go to a ‘tumble tots’ place with my mother in law every Friday when we can make it work, we go to a music session through the week, and my other half and I met 2 or 3 nice couples at NCT classes before she was even born so we often try and go for a walk and a cuppa with them maybe once or twice a month.

You know what it takes though? EFFORT.

Instead of talking at my phone or taking photos and videos of myself, I use my device to book a term of sessions, then I walk or drive to them and enjoy being present as a parent. And guess what, it often tires the baby out, and so we mums and dads all go for coffee and cake while they nap, and we bond over the common travails of parenthood. And not once do we ever think to document it all with selfies, or reels, or a 2,000 word essay on the minutiae of the whole thing, we just DO it. And afterward I tend to go back to my job, a real job that I’m qualified to do.

We’ve also ensured we took our little one to cafes, bars and restaurants from as soon as it was safe to, to get her used to the hustle and bustle of public spaces. We didn’t expect special treatment either, as we took everything we needed to have a perfectly pleasant time, because it was our choice to be there as responsible parents.

Oh, and we didn’t tuck our fucking pants into our socks!

• Heart
Reactions: 32

ToolaRoola

VIP Member
Is she wanting sympathy for such a hard working day? Does she want thanks for that reel? She’s an absolute parody 😂
6am - Woke up with son, fed him, got him dressed
8am - childminder drop off
8.30am - Gail's Bakery stop off
9am - 5pm - worked
6pm - pick son up
7pm - 9pm - dinner, bath, bedtime for son, cleaned house
9.30pm - Lay out Ashley's pyjamas

This is the reel I want to see!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31

MidnightRambler

VIP Member
She’s got her kids. I genuinely don’t think she’ll stop at 2 as she knows the revenue they generate and freebies. She’s greedy AF. If there’s money for childcare I think she’ll have another in a few years time once she dries up completely.
But who will care? There’ll be a new reality TV influencer with a cute baby and a wacky name, one who connects with a younger audience and doesn’t just moan.

This is my wider point about Ashley not having any real identity. She’s a cool mom, who wears baggy beanie hats and chunky trainers like she’s Molly Mae… but she also has a Tu range of sensible mumwear… but then she appears on GB News that is watched by middle aged right wing oafs. So which is she trying to appeal to?

Much like shilling for AllPlants and Alpro, like a plant based sustainability warrior… who also happens to have a fridge full of pre packed chopped fruit and grated cheese.

She’s not for the male gaze and all about body positivity, whilst modelling Ann Summers and advertising weight loss cereals.

She hasn’t ever picked a lane, just constantly takes everything she can get and when you’re spread so thin and so poorly, you’ll have no staying power at all.

IMG_4269.jpeg

Is Alf ever NOT in front of a tablet? He looks like a gormless zombie who has given up on life. It’s not his fault at all…I’m not criticising him, just the atrocious ‘parenting’ of him. Clearly someone else is there filming the massive tit on the massive tit, so why can’t two adults engage a two year old at mealtime?

• Angry

Primrose2

Chatty Member
It’s HILARIOUS…

84World had her lined up to press play at a HUGE… Dominos takeaway which is hosting a coronation ‘slice of life’ offer day, which will include a stall from… Alpro! 😂

the Dominos location? 31 Foley St, London.

84World office address? 19 Foley St, London.

So basically she was going to DJ for her own agent, at the pizza place over the road from their office while they got a free lunch.

Ashboy Slim 😎😎😎
Stay on this thread forever please 🤣 the tea is 🤌🏼

• Heart
  • Haha

sasbeep

VIP Member
Attachment parenting but you only need to spend 10 minutes a day with your child 😂😂

She would have been better off getting a tamogachi.

• Haha
I live in London and took my baby all over the place because we enjoyed maternity leave together. Well, I didn’t take him to get any beauty treatments because ⭐priorities⭐ but we used public transport, went into shops, pubs, cafes. And never once did I feel that anyone thought he was an inconvenience. She is projecting, massively, but I also imagine she’s the kind of person to bristle in somewhere with her baby and her entitled attitude and look for the tiniest problem like the buggy space on the train isn’t free or there are people on a work call next to her in a cafe then run with the whole ‘everyone hates babies in public spaces’ narrative. Honestly people are either thinking your baby is cute or they don’t give a fuck and are getting on with their lives and there’s not much in between.

And yeah, baby groups! Go to Baby sensory and say hello to the fucking corn like lots of us bloody had to. (Or go twice because it’s a cult and a lot of money to wave feathers in a bewildered baby’s face and then find a kindly church playgroup that has free biscuits)

• Haha
Reactions: 30

InTheDollsHouse

VIP Member
Sorry if this is a stupid question (I did read the wiki 😅), but what is this job she’s always talking about? I know she’s sometimes a DJ, but that’s clearly not what she’s doing here 🧐
Well I’m not really certain, but I can tell you what she’s not:
  • for the male gaze
  • ‘just’ a mum
  • Tommy’s other half
  • reliant on a man
  • a grade B student
  • afraid to follow her ✨instinct✨

• Haha
Reactions: 30