Ashley James #23 Now that I have baby Thumb, sorry Alf the iPad is your Mum.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone else who can’t wait for alf to drop his nap?
Or am I the only witch in the room?? 😂 hopefully it’s perfectly timed for when baby Ad is getting fussier around 4/5 months.
Living for it… my twins only turned 2 and it’s a battle some days to get them to take a nap. My other kids stopped napping at Alf’s age now.

Reactions: 9
How the hell did they not realise the pram doesn’t fold flat as a double? Pair of idiots!

Reactions: 10
Who wants to break it to Ashley that raising a child does not end at age 3? 🤣

I also used to go to a festival every year before I had children. Maybe it's normal for some women to feel like Ashley, and constantly fantasise about their former child-free life? Yes I do sometimes pang for those days too but my life has moved on and my priorities have changed. Don't get me wrong: I love having a break from my kids to spend with my friends / husband, but ultimately I'd rather go on a sunny family holiday and actually spend time with my children than go to a festival 🤷‍♀️

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
I know they have a big house, but seriously, where do they keep all these free prams?! Alf’s pram, the cosatto double with car seat, the Doona? Now she’s after a Donkey like her beggy mate Lucy Meck. The cheek

Reactions: 19
Where’s the ad about how bleeping fantastic that pram was when she was being paid to sell it to her followers. Now it’s pretty much bleeping useless and likely never to be seen again once she gets her (let’s be honest, wanted from the start) Donkey.

between this, the free ‘Pool Patrol’ and the ‘ten mins a day’, I feel like I’m reaching my anger saturation point with this horrible horrible woman.

Reactions: 23
Soft play is the same as the ‘That’s Not My…’ books and melon & grated cheese.

Oh he seems to like that, duck it let’s give him it every day, keeps him quiet, pass my phone…

Thats genuinely the reason, isn’t it.

Reactions: 21
She hates being a mother doesn't she? Her and Kate Lawler should run away together.

Reactions: 16
Also - TNB arranging a shout out from the gym for his best pal ever Ryan Thomas because he’s been away for a few days. Bit cringey.

Maybe those rumours are true… 👀

Reactions: 11

I also used to go to a festival every year before I had children. Maybe it's normal for some women to feel like Ashley, and constantly fantasise about their former child-free life? Yes I do sometimes pang for those days too but my life has moved on and my priorities have changed. Don't get me wrong: I love having a break from my kids to spend with my friends / husband, but ultimately I'd rather go on a sunny family holiday and actually spend time with my children than go to a festival 🤷‍♀️
4 is the worst age. She has no idea what’s waiting for her 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11

Hey Trashley, in 3 years Alf will be in year 2 at school and Ad will will also In reception ....good luck trying to juggle childcare to fit in with your incessant need to relive the past
you need to get it out of your pretty little head that children don't need you once they stop breastfeeding...in fact as they get older they need you even more....to provide reassurance, guidance, a wide education, comfort them when things go wrong in life ....things that shoving a IPad in front of them can't ameliorate

• Heart
Reactions: 17
She hates the Royal Family, why would you want to visit the castle?

Also, can't wait to see where she's taking Alf to burn off some steam. That street she filmed has Subway, Atik nightclub, and a Spoons.

ETA: Suprise, Suprise. A soft play place. They could have fed the ducks by the river, gone to Alexandra park, the Long Walk at the castle. But no, take him to somewhere he's already been twice this week.
Bit too close for comfort 👀 for my liking the bleeping whopper. I’d love to bump into her 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Ashley failing to realise that a 40 something year old mother of 2 going to coachella so she can get insta pics is just depressing as duck!

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Seriously that Coachella post, is she on drugs?
What is she doing with her life that's so important that she can only "sacrifice" it for maximum 3 years to get back to?
What a bleeping horrible bleep of a person that doesn't deserve Alfie or the new dainty dolly baby.

Reactions: 25
Her latest story going on about how she's the happiest she's ever been since she's had Ada.. I honestly feel so sorry for her lovely little boy who's going to grow up feeling like second best.

• Sad
Reactions: 25
194A5E19-5200-453D-8E6C-1EE999219BF7.jpeg

Yes because ignoring your son’s upset screams while you sat - not feeding - talking about Tupperware must have been really manic.

I’m not even sure why I’m so bleeping furious with her! Neither of their families seem to give a tit! Just us internet ‘trolls’.

Reactions: 22
She doesn't have Alf and Ada everyday! Well they're THERE, but she's not on her own. My toddler is in daycare 3 days a week so I only have my 2 twice a week all day on my own (not looking for a medal, I know there are others who do it everyday) and it can be hard, especially because I'm exclusively breastfeeding the baby and have the most mental impatient toddler in the universe :ROFLMAO: but we all manage to survive and usually have fun. We go to Mums and Tots to get out of the house & I try to have some new activity or toy up my sleeve (leftover xmas pressies in the attic lol!) to appease the toddler if things are looking dicey (usually when I'm going to feed the baby and the toddler ain't happy about it!). I genuinely don't believe Ash could manage 2 on her own EVER. She never managed to mind Alf on her own for more than a few hours, and even then she always met up with friends!! Why the duck did she have kids, seriously?

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.