Ashley James #23 Now that I have baby Thumb, sorry Alf the iPad is your Mum.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think she’s got it from this, but as usual she’s not quite grasped the idea behind it. It’s supposed to be 10 minutes of time just for you and one child, so especially good for when a new sibling has arrived. You give them your undivided attention for a set amount of time to play or do a fun activity of their choice. It’s supposed to be in addition to the other time you spend with them, not just 10 minutes of attention all day! View attachment 2102076
Plus you just know Ashley is thinking ‘it says no phones not no iPads and Alf just loves watching his shows!’ 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 16
IMG_4225.jpeg

It’s okay Ash, your instinct will probably tell you soon that Alf doesn’t need a car seat, so you won’t be inconvenienced for too much longer 🙄

• Sad
Reactions: 8
At least she said she’s having no more children that’s one positive from it all

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Why does she dislike Alf so much? Genuine question. She clearly likes the idea of Alf being intelligent (counting to 3000, sure Jan) so you’d think she’d try to nurture that, like Kate Lawler does with Noa. Or, dress him up (at least) in new, trendy outfits like all the other insta moms. But instead he’s being squeezed into hand me downs, and has one pair of scabby pjs? Make it make sense!

it gives me “a boy named It” vibes. ☹

Reactions: 18
Why does she dislike Alf so much? Genuine question. She clearly likes the idea of Alf being intelligent (counting to 3000, sure Jan) so you’d think she’d try to nurture that, like Kate Lawler does with Noa. Or, dress him up (at least) in new, trendy outfits like all the other insta moms. But instead he’s being squeezed into hand me downs, and has one pair of scabby pjs? Make it make sense!

He’ll only get spoiled getting new pj’s and shoes, can’t have that now! Her Mum must have brought him the fire engine dungarees in the ad reel.

Reactions: 7

Because (and I mean no unkindness to Alf whatsoever) he doesn’t fit her insta perfect image.

He isn’t running around able to show off clothes and toys (like Roman / Lucy Meck)

He isn’t talking well enough to be funny content (makeupbygeorgia headache video - if you haven’t seen it WATCH IT!)

He clearly gets overwhelmed easily, which is why he gets the iPad shoved in his face, so he can’t be used on shoots like she’d need him to be

Basically she wanted a cash cow and she hasn’t got it. Girls are more lucrative, too. Now she has her ‘dolly’ Baby Ad. The name couldn’t be any more perfect. Or worrying.

• Sad
Reactions: 23

Because he dared to grow a penis whilst in utero. She’s a sexist pig and it pours out of her in abundance.

Reactions: 16
Oh fancy that, someone just happened to ask if what she was wearing was a jumpsuit that she just happened to be gifted.

WHAT ARE THE CHANCES?!

F197A341-A05E-4B0B-A40A-CAEEAE57276D.jpeg

DCCFF3C2-1992-480D-BFF1-F9D73CA2A9C5.jpeg

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 5
The woman with more gifted carriers and prams than anyone else is now on the beg for another double pram, because the one she has been given doesn't work for her, has she no shame?!

Reactions: 21
3E419B13-2D10-4D2B-B266-14DCB539013E.jpeg

I’m calling it now - this will be reflux and probably CMPA (dairy allergy).

If you hadn’t been such a massive witch Ash, I could be a massive help with this. I only breastfed my CMPA (and soya and egg allergy) baby for THREE YEARS.

Ash won’t change her diet for Ada. She’s too selfish. It’ll be her excuse to give up breastfeeding and it’ll be prescription formula all the way.

(Please don’t anyone get upset by this, I’m only talking about Ash, who has all the resources - time and financial and family support - to get the best dietician and paediatric advice. I absolutely understand that BF a reflux baby or an allergy baby is not easy. I made my choice to go ahead because it was right for us, but I know it’s not for many and it is HARD)

• Heart
Reactions: 21
The absolute nerve of this grifter, she already has a gifted double buggy but that’s not enough for this entitled princess.

Also AS bleeping A for not declaring that this pram was gifted in your begging post you absolute prick.

Reactions: 13
She hates the Royal Family, why would you want to visit the castle?

Also, can't wait to see where she's taking Alf to burn off some steam. That street she filmed has Subway, Atik nightclub, and a Spoons.

ETA: Suprise, Suprise. A soft play place. They could have fed the ducks by the river, gone to Alexandra park, the Long Walk at the castle. But no, take him to somewhere he's already been twice this week.

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
She hates the Royal Family, why would you want to visit the castle?

Also, can't wait to see where she's taking Alf to burn off some steam. That street she filmed has Subway, Atik nightclub, and a Spoons.
Love TNB living up to his nickname there carrying Ashley’s coat for her when she’s pushing the amazing pram with amazing storage.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.