Ashley James #23 Now that I have baby Thumb, sorry Alf the iPad is your Mum.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The thing is she always posted about how amazing it was when alf was a baby. It’s only like a year later she decided actually she hated it and has rewritten history.
Baby Ad was a dream on the flight? Like does a 5 week old do anything other than feed and sleep anyway?

Reactions: 17
Denied pain relief but had TENS, gas&air AND pethidine.....?!?!?
Oh yes! And she laboured in water which also relieves some pain!

She just didn’t have an epidural - but she’s said before that she refused an examination to check dilation. And as anyone who has ever been in that situation knows, you won’t be given an epidural before 5cm dilated, or if you’re about to deliver (which IIRC she was).

Reactions: 10
‘He likes to look at art’ 😂😂😂😂

Who knew newborns were so cultured. No wonder he knows his days of the month and idolises the number 91. Mensa, here we come.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Ahh still so ✨ tiny✨ and ✨dainty✨ (even tho we must never comment on a female's body) compared to "heavy and chunky" Alf.

At least Baby Ad(a) is the spitting image of TNB.

Reactions: 20
Sorry to backtrack but I can't get over her saying she doesn't have 'mum guilt'. Surely that's part of being a mother, being fraught with worry and racked with guilt for the rest of your life? I appreciate some mothers worry more than others and feel guilt where sometimes it's not necessary (me) but it's a very arrogant statement to come out with. My kids are 33 and 35 with kids of their own. I moved abroad 5 years ago and the feeling of guilt never leaves me. I feel as if I abandoned them, despite the fact that my daughter sometimes doesn't answer my WhatsApp messages till a week later (when I know she's saw them) and my son only contacts me on the 11th of the month when my pension goes in! I seriously think she has some serious issues going on.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Does a Paw Patrol Ad. She says ‘pool’ patrol. She can’t string a sentence together!

Alf is sooo obsessed with Pool Patrol but only baby girl is in the Ad. So genuine. Who gets the bingo on this Ad? Im sure someone predicted it after Romans party.

Reactions: 15
Does a Paw Patrol Ad. She says ‘pool’ patrol. She can’t string a sentence together!

Alf is sooo obsessed with Pool Patrol but only baby girl is in the Ad. So genuine. Who gets the bingo on this Ad? Im sure someone predicted it after Romans party.
It was definitely predicted here! Could she be any more transparent.
Let’s guess that Alf didn’t perform with the toys the way she wanted him to. So obsessed with “Pool Patrol” that he has never been seen watching it or with anything related to it before now.
Anyone that actually goes out and purchases this crap based on these morons plugging it needs checked.

Reactions: 14
Ash and Beggy Lamb are very similar. Both sexualising breast feeding for the perverts and forgetting they have sons.

Reactions: 5
It was definitely predicted here! Could she be any more transparent.
Let’s guess that Alf didn’t perform with the toys the way she wanted him to. So obsessed with “Pool Patrol” that he has never been seen watching it or with anything related to it before now.
Anyone that actually goes out and purchases this crap based on these morons plugging it needs checked.
Alf was probably in Frinton when she shot the Ad. Baby Ad looks pretty fresh there. This must be considered ‘work’ if she says she doesn’t get mat leave 😂

ETA - just seen the rest of the Ad with Alf there. Abysmal and awkward her trying to ‘play’ with them 😂 Who says ‘patroller’ like she does? Omg I can’t 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.