Ashley James #23 Now that I have baby Thumb, sorry Alf the iPad is your Mum.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I find it odd that she spends so much time with them. I wouldn't even spend that much time with my own family, let alone my partner's.

They are saints putting up with her.

Reactions: 17
And I highly doubt they like her, just their grandchildren. They are not there for her, it’s for the kids 100% .
Without a doubt, and when she keeps on taking the piss and fobbing the kids off on them left and right they’ll soon pull the pin.
---
I find it odd that she spends so much time with them. I wouldn't even spend that much time with my own family, let alone my partner's.

Her own family don’t want a bit of her!

Reactions: 11
They’re probably going over and above because they have welfare concerns and feel sorry for him

Reactions: 10
Seriously, what the duck is her content supposed to be. If you do read here Ashley, just have a look back at your stories this evening. You’re supposed to be an ‘Influencer’ and ‘content creator’, you’ve said previously that it is your actual job, and tonight you’ve posted 8 updates telling us about a delayed flight. One flight. We know where you sat (on THREE separate occasions), who you were with, where your children sat, where you changed their nappies and how long it all took.

WHO ARE YOU TALKING TO AND WHY DO YOU THINK THEY CARE?!

Is ANYONE influenced by the fact you sat on a bleeping bubble wrap machine? Seriously her instagram has become some weird stream of consciousness, she thinks she’s on the bleeping Truman Show, make it stop.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Seriously, what the duck is her content supposed to be. If you do read here Ashley, just have a look back at your stories this evening. You’re supposed to be an ‘Influencer’ and ‘content creator’, you’ve said previously that it is your actual job, and tonight you’ve posted 8 updates telling us about a delayed flight. One flight. We know where you sat (on THREE separate occasions), who you were with, where your children sat, where you changed their nappies and how long it all took.

WHO ARE YOU TALKING TO AND WHY DO YOU THINK THEY CARE?!

Is ANYONE influenced by the fact you sat on a bleeping bubble wrap machine? Seriously her instagram has become some weird stream of consciousness, she thinks she’s on the bleeping Truman Show, make it stop.
Don’t worry, she’ll be back to the underwear, crunchy hair, eye fluttering now on Monday!

• Sick
Reactions: 13
Why? Just why do people post pics of their kids with food all over their face. It's a pet peeve of mine lol.

Reactions: 9

And she spends time with them without her partner. She doesn't even have this kind of relationship with her parents 😳

Reactions: 8
Don’t worry, she’ll be back to the underwear, crunchy hair, eye fluttering now on Monday!
Michael Crunchy Curls in the houseeeee ✌🏼😂

She’s washed her hair once whilst she’s been there. Definition of lazy when she’s had a tonne of help with the kids! Fab Dyson influencer too. #SoShitAtHerJob
---
Yeah, I’m guessing Alf was a right tear away at 5 weeks old. Especially on flights in lockdown. All that white noise to help them sleep. Alf the unruly newborn.

bleep. Well done Alf 💙

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Michael Crunchy Curls in the houseeeee ✌🏼😂

She’s washed her hair once whilst she’s been there. Definition of lazy when she’s had a tonne of help with the kids! Fab Dyson influencer too. #SoShitAtHerJob
---
Yeah, I’m guessing Alf was a right tear away at 5 weeks old. Especially on flights in lockdown. All that white noise to help them sleep. Alf the unruly newborn.

bleep. Well done Alf 💙
At this point I feel like we need a 'well done Alf' at the end of every day with his mother.

Reactions: 11
She’s the absolute worst for behaving like a sleeping baby/child is some kind of badge of honour. Well done for normalising infant sleeping habits, ash, not. Way to reinforce unrealistic expectations on vulnerable new mums.

Any bets that she booked swimming lessons starting this morning so the grandparents could watch? It’ll be that or Gruffalo trail this weekend 😴 Or she’ll be getting her hair done. Poor kid probably just wants to chill at home.

I was going to say I wonder who will do all their laundry as I can’t imagine she does it all, then I remembered NNB probably done it before they left France. If they flew back home Sunday she would 100% have him in childcare on Monday.

Reactions: 9
She’s the absolute worst for behaving like a sleeping baby/child is some kind of badge of honour. Well done for normalising infant sleeping habits, ash, not. Way to reinforce unrealistic expectations on vulnerable new mums.
And if you look back at her content when Alf was a baby, this was the type of content she despised and called people out on. Now she's doing it herself.

Such. A. Hypocrite.
---
Unless I'm mistaken, it doesn't look like she's sat in a wheelchair? It looks like she's sat in a chair... Bet her FIL didn't find her a wheelchair and she's just spouting shite again.

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
And if you look back at her content when Alf was a baby, this was the type of content she despised and called people out on. Now she's doing it herself.

Such. A. Hypocrite.
---
Unless I'm mistaken, it doesn't look like she's sat in a wheelchair? It looks like she's sat in a chair... Bet her FIL didn't find her a wheelchair and she's just spouting shite again.
It’s a wheelchair, just with small wheels. You can tell by the frame.

Reactions: 10
Any bets that she booked swimming lessons starting this morning so the grandparents could watch? It’ll be that or Gruffalo trail this weekend 😴 Or she’ll be getting her hair done. Poor kid probably just wants to chill at home.

I was going to say I wonder who will do all their laundry as I can’t imagine she does it all, then I remembered NNB probably done it before they left France. If they flew back home Sunday she would 100% have him in childcare on Monday.
I wouldn’t be surprised if their cleaner also does the washing and changes the beds.

• Sick
Reactions: 7
I can just imagine her ‘in laws’ secret eye rolls to one another, dealing with a screaming Alf while ‘Mummy talks to the internet in bed’ 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I couldn’t sleep last night so I spent far too long on insta. I was looking for Alf’s birth announcement but found this.

A few things don’t quite add up to Ashley’s current narrative.

Red: she says she ‘didn’t get maternity leave with Alf’ - but this says she took time offline over the previous month.

Blue: Ash said in the recent Hello! Article about Baby Ad that she didn’t have that connection with Alfie. Thank goodness there’s something, somewhere, for Alf to read one day that says she needn’t have worried about not having a connection, because she does and ‘he’s just amazing’.

Green: Ash regularly says Alf didn’t sleep for the entire first year. She’s repeatedly joked that she and Tommy ‘have PTSD’ (direct quote) from Alf’s sleep. Oh, but ‘he sleeps so well’!

E90D0B13-2D3F-4371-9343-E18AF2265A9E.jpeg

• Wow
I couldn’t sleep last night so I spent far too long on insta. I was looking for Alf’s birth announcement but found this.

A few things don’t quite add up to Ashley’s current narrative.

Red: she says she ‘didn’t get maternity leave with Alf’ - but this says she took time offline over the previous month.

Blue: Ash said in the recent Hello! Article about Baby Ad that she didn’t have that connection with Alfie. Thank goodness there’s something, somewhere, for Alf to read one day that says she needn’t have worried about not having a connection, because she does and ‘he’s just amazing’.

Green: Ash regularly says Alf didn’t sleep for the entire first year. She’s repeatedly joked that she and Tommy ‘have PTSD’ (direct quote) from Alf’s sleep. Oh, but ‘he sleeps so well’!

View attachment 2101621
At the end of the post “I still love snoop” “he’s so great with Alf” this whole post aged so well didn’t it

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.