Ashley James #23 Now that I have baby Thumb, sorry Alf the iPad is your Mum.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So NNB and Papa NB are flying back with them it looks like. Imagine if Ash had had to stay at the airport and endure the delays alone with the two kids - that I would pay to see 🍿 I hadn’t bothered to watch the latest reel but had to go back for the poonami 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
See delays in the airport or on any kind of long journey when travelling with a child of Alf’s age is when you should be busting out the iPad because it’s a great tool to have in the circumstances where you’ve exhausted all your other tactics. Then hey presto what a novelty!! They get to watch their favourite show and calm down.

Unfortunately, when you have the iPad going from the moment they wake up, during meals, on a short train journey, whenever they utter so much as a whine, its effectiveness dwindles FAST.

Shot herself in the foot with that one, big time.

Reactions: 24
I do wonder if Nana reads tattle.

Or Ashley’s sister.
Bloody hope so. What an eye opener that would be for them. Hoping Tommy gets a ‘darling, I think we need to discuss a few things about Ashley’ conversation with NNB. The past 2 weeks must make them think what the duck has he shacked up with!

Reactions: 12
That comment about being able to eat breakfast in bed everyday, who the hell is bringing her cereal in bed everyday, NNB? Or is this another special k ad incoming ?!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Why did PNB get her a wheelchair to sit on. She isn’t disabled.
That actually pisses me off big time as someone who is actually classed as disabled....however I wouldn't consider nabbing a wheelchair in these circumstances when I could sit on the floor bet she parks in disabled parking spaces at the supermarket too....entitled bleep

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 16
That actually pisses me off big time as someone who is actually classed as disabled....however I wouldn't consider nabbing a wheelchair in these circumstances when I could sit on the floor bet she parks in disabled parking spaces at the supermarket too....entitled bleep
A well travelled person would know that wheelchairs are quite difficult to get hold of in airports. I’ve breastfed on the floor before I don’t consider myself a bleeping princess the baby just needed feeding

Reactions: 9
Of course there were seats! She could have politely explained to someone why she needed one. ( fine, you shouldn’t always have to but 99% of people are perfectly reasonable if you do) She just wanted maximum drama and exposure by sitting in a wheelchair.

Reactions: 15
Of course there were seats! She could have politely explained to someone why she needed one. ( fine, you shouldn’t always have to but 99% of people are perfectly reasonable if you do) She just wanted maximum drama and exposure by sitting in a wheelchair.
And she would have LOVED a rant about how someone refused to give up a seat to a breastfeeding mother! Which is what we would have had if she wasn’t travelling with the in-laws #maskgate

Why the duck does she keep calling them her in-laws when she (allegedly) doesn't even want to get married? It doesn't make your relationship sound more serious, hun. It makes you sound petty. Just call them my partner's/Tommy's parents for fucks sake. Cringing hell.

my mother in law doesn't like me and I'm a bleeping delight compared to Ash. I really hope NNB is just tolerating her for the sake of her son (let's be honest, if NNB wasn't doing the hard work then it would be left to Tommy!)

Why does she need a seat anyway, she is acting like the first person to have undergone a c-section the way she is carrying on! Sit on the floor and while you're at it, take Baby Ad out of the incorrectly wrapped carrier and let her breathe away from your huge suffocating tits.

• Haha
Ah 3 hr flight delay, don't you just love travel days when you have minimal parental responsibilities .....let's see how NNB gets on with a no doubt tired and grumpy Alf on a Ryanair flight when his mum has patently no interest in caring for him
And there’s absolutely nothing to do at Bergerac airport. Last time I flew in there, it was a literal shed.

Reactions: 5
Wow so I’ve not looked in her profile for over a year and was shocked to see she’s had another baby because she complained so much about the first one. Also very shocked to see she’s BF because again, she acted like it was the worst thing to ever have happened to her. Also remember when she suddenly stopped cold Turkey coz she got Botox but made out it was for her mental health. Aaahh twit.

Reactions: 21
She’s so entitled, I’m literally baffled that she felt the need to show on Instagram that she has to sit in a wheelchair to breastfeed. If you’re able to travel that far, walk around French towns and villages then you can sit on the floor.
---
Also don’t want to burst her bubble here, but I hope she reads this - lots of babies take a bottle at this age. Then they refuse as they get older, taking one now means nothing! I know so many babies, mine included that just refused to take a bottle 6 months on as it’s comfort not just milk.
I’m sure she won’t moan about that like she did with Alf though as you know baby Ad is the dainty doll.

Reactions: 20
Why the duck does she keep calling them her in-laws when she (allegedly) doesn't even want to get married? It doesn't make your relationship sound more serious, hun. It makes you sound petty. Just call them my partner's/Tommy's parents for fucks sake. Cringing hell.
Same as she doesn’t want to get married but wears a ring from Tommy on her wedding finger and he got her an ‘eternity ring’ when Ada was born ( perhaps the most traditional of the rings in the ‘patriarchy’) and she gave her kids his surname even though she’s such an alpha female. I wonder if she ever lays Tommy’s pjs out for him in his little room when he’s back late? I highly doubt it, but expects him to do it for her? And treat her like a child but she’s an alpha hahah!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.