Ashley James #23 Now that I have baby Thumb, sorry Alf the iPad is your Mum.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She looks like the Michelin Man. And those uggs are awful with it and not practical shoes for a sunny day walking around London.

Can we just take a moment of silence for NNB who obviously was told to take a photo of them kissing (it’s when they all went out for lunch together) 🤮

Attachments

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Thank Goodness she didn’t pick Eliza! I’d have to change my daughter’s name. 🤦🏽‍♀️

Marshmallow’s camel toe almost poked my eye out. She’s going out in slippers ffs 😂

Obviously going to meet Em Clark.
Not the only one who thought they were slippers then! 😂
---
She looks like the Michelin Man. And those uggs are awful with it and not practical shoes for a sunny day walking around London.

Can we just take a moment of silence for NNB who obviously was told to take a photo of them kissing (it’s when they all went out for lunch together) 🤮
Maybe she had the tripod with her?! Either way it’s total cringe. She behaves like a 14 year old.

Reactions: 9
Thank

Not the only one who thought they were slippers then! 😂
---

Maybe she had the tripod with her?! Either way it’s total cringe. She behaves like a 14 year old.
And a hell of a trip hazard when negotiating escalators and the tube , even more so when you're carrying a baby and centre of gravity is altered!

Reactions: 9
What was so traumatic about her first birth? ( I’d never heard of her until she was mentioned on another thread)

• Haha
Reactions: 7
What was so traumatic about her first birth? ( I’d never heard of her until she was mentioned on another thread)
she was stitched up wrong but wasn't really. she tit herself in the park. (may or may not be related to the birth)

• Haha
also Alf was overcooked by roughly 94 days. he came out watching the iPad with a bowl of grated cheese , that's maybe where the tear came from

• Haha
Reactions: 29
She was refused pain relief.

Except for TENS machine, labouring in water, gas & air, and pethidine.
Christ! Try a 23 hour labour & an emergency c section. She’s bloody insufferable and quite obviously the only woman in the world to successfully breastfeed. Why do some women seem to think they’re so superior because they breastfeed. And is this skin to skin thing new? ( probs showing my age)- find it quite amusing how so many of these instamums bang on about it and then complain that the baby won’t sleep unless it’s on them.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I’d put money on her having sent herself the ‘duck me Ashley’ and ‘what’s your bra size’ question box responses.

Christ! Try a 23 hour labour & an emergency c section. She’s bloody insufferable and quite obviously the only woman in the world to successfully breastfeed. Why do some women seem to think they’re so superior because they breastfeed. And is this skin to skin thing new? ( probs showing my age)- find it quite amusing how so many of these instamums bang on about it and then complain that the baby won’t sleep unless it’s on them.
Skin to skin isn’t new and it’s not necessarily to ‘blame’ for sleep challenges, but it’s really important in the early days for regulating temperature and helpful for establishing milk supply too.

But yes, she’s insufferable and no doubt this birth will take a traumatic turn when she needs more engagement 🙄

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.