Ashley James #23 Now that I have baby Thumb, sorry Alf the iPad is your Mum.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Here we go again with the 'Ada is MUCH EASIER than Alf was' narrative. Honest to goodness I'm sick of her. I'm not sure why I'm watching at this point because it's all just so unbearable.
She finds the night feeds much easier than getting up with a toddler because they don't move :rolleyes:pahaha. Imagine getting up and doing both! Now that would be something for poor old Ash getting to sit there all day every day with her chebs out online whilst everyone else runs around for her. She really is something else.

Reactions: 19
IMG_5439.jpeg
What’s she warbling on about here ( again)
It’s body dysmorphia you plum - not diamorphia ( which is sedum like plant!)
You’ve got 1 jobwhich you’re hopeless at …. Try and get the spelling right you grade A twit
Btw boobs don’t look huge here

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Here come the questions she’s asking herself 😂

Do piles happen in your vulva/vagina? Is this round 2 of vulvaGate? 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Here come the questions she’s asking herself 😂

Do piles happen in your vulva/vagina? Is this round 2 of vulvaGate? 😂😂
Or are they warts?!🤮
It's not unusual for women to develop genital warts for the first time during pregnancy. Changes in the woman's immune system and blood supply can allow warts to develop. Warts can be treated during pregnancy but it can be more difficult to get rid of them.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
What the duck was that 😂😂😂😂 That’s a hard days graft right there
---
Or are they warts?!🤮
It's not unusual for women to develop genital warts for the first time during pregnancy. Changes in the woman's immune system and blood supply can allow warts to develop. Warts can be treated during pregnancy but it can be more difficult to get rid of them.
Good lord. Where do you draw the line at discussing your genital warts on Instagram? Those poor kids 😂😩

• Haha
Reactions: 12
View attachment 2108936What’s she warbling on about here ( again)
You’ve got 1 jobwhich you’re hopeless at …. Try and get the spelling right you grade A twit
Boobs are not huge here or any of the pictures from when she was younger so this narrative of her being judged and sexualised from a young age seems off. Her boobs have grown in pregnancy and post partum yes, but she’s also a lot heavier than she was younger. Everyone carries weight differently she would be better received if she was talking about weight issues and body types rather than making it all about boobs , but then she’d get less engagement from the sickos who are only there for boob content. Her boobs are a main source of content now aside from the poor kids.

Reactions: 10
View attachment 2108936What’s she warbling on about here ( again)
That doesn't even look like her. Turns out she fixed her body dysmorphia with a bunch of filler and botox.

And the narrative that she's pushing that baby Ad is much easier than Alf - I feel so terrible for him that she's putting a load of stuff on the Internet that he's going to see. He's going to grow up knowing he's unloved by his mother. I hope that he really does have a good relationship with NNB. I think that's maybe part of the reason the in-laws are always around - they don't trust Ash with her own kids.

I can't even bear to watch this shitshow unfold anymore. She's so self absorbed and now she has the ✨baby girl✨ she so desperately wanted, poor Alf is even more pushed to the side.

• Sad
Reactions: 16
“Be able to keep Tommy”. How bleeping derogatory! Imagine if a man said that about her?

So she’s co-sleeping and still drinking? Bet the HV’s don’t know that…
Not to defend her (because you know I wouldn’t!) but I think she means ‘now’ as in ‘compared to before / since the alcohol experiment’ (I don’t know what that is btw) rather than ‘now’ meaning ‘at this exact time while Ad is tiny’

• Heart
Reactions: 7
AA852170-5D94-41B4-999C-6807BEAE33AB.png

can anyone explain to me the relevance of a picture of her arse when discussing someone’s cheating partner? Anyone? No? Didn’t think so.

Reactions: 25
View attachment 2109017

can anyone explain to me the relevance of a picture of her arse when discussing someone’s cheating partner? Anyone? No? Didn’t think so.
Its obviously a nod to the time she was single for a hundred years and didn't need no man to make her happy... In case you didn't know she didn't need a relationship to feel fulfilled. She went travelling alone and had the best time. That's what's she's inadvertently telling this poor soul to do.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Does she literally copy and paste these questions everytime she does a Q&A? Same crappy questions 😴

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I’m reading this as does she have any resentment towards Alf? (Wasn’t me who asked the question. I’ve sat on my hands like @InTheDollsHouse 😂)
She doesn’t see how she’s coming across towards Alf. I can’t wait for the f****ps story to come out. Where there’s a claim, there’s blame.
She's winding me up today. I can't deal with her changing narrative. It's openly on her insta that she did a positive hypnobirthing course, that she refused an examine to hey an epidural, that she had gas and air and pethidine as pain relief... And probably most importantly, that she didn't actually do what she was meant to as she started pushing before she was 10cm dilated.

If she had a brain, she'd be bleeping dangerous.

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.