Ashley James #23 Now that I have baby Thumb, sorry Alf the iPad is your Mum.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The CPS is like that (it’s also why rape has practically been legalised in the UK - the CPS never wants to charge the perpetrator(s) unless they have full on CCTV footage of the crime). The government has cut back spending so much that only the big cases seem to be heard. But it’s rotten for you. She won’t be able to help herself though: someone else who is more intelligent than she and actually knows how to parent, like your good self, will call her out and she’ll do her usual nasty thing, and then bam! Panda cars at dawn. Karma can be unpredictable at times.
I’m still writing that article on her. Not a word is libellous: every word is a direct reflection of her own. Fun fun.
I’m devastated for you, though - you deserve(d) so much better. Xx
To be honest I don’t imagine it would have got very far, and an arrest would have only angered her.

At least I know if she ever oversteps, the grounding is there for them to step in immediately.

I can buy myself flowers 💕

3655B3E0-417E-421E-BDDB-9DF3FB945DDD.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Where’s all this embarrassed to feed stuff come from? She literally had her whole boob out on the train with Alf and apparently didn’t give a toss

Reactions: 19
Oh, I didn’t ever share the end did I? I think I held back because I had the house move going on and I didn’t want her to start again (because I was hanging on by a thread, to be honest).

After the truly amazing PC that I was speaking with and all the time he put into it, he cleared with his Sergeant to pass it to Ash’s local policing team to go to her address. (The original PC was based centrally in Essex, as I reported centrally to Essex Police online, then his Sergeant reviewed and agreed it should be followed through but had to pass to her local Essex team.)

There was no middle ground. No way for her to just be spoken to - which is all I wanted, I didn’t want her to be arrested. I’m not that person. I told them I didn’t want her arrested, especially as she was pregnant and she had Alf too.
But it was a case of do nothing, or visit her and arrest for questioning.

I initially said do nothing, but then she did those stories about outing the ‘trolls’, so I spoke to the PC again because I was scared she’d post my details, and that’s when I said okay go for it - which was with his guidance.

I then had a call from the local policing team saying it didn’t quite meet threshold for them to arrest her.

So that was it. I probably could have challenged it but I didn’t have the energy.

However, her actions and my complaint, plus all of the contact between me and the police remain on file against her address and her name. Including the messages from her, and my posts and where she found them, and that she used my MH against me. And including fact that she targeted me because I made a Social Services referral, and the reasons for which I made the referral.

The police officer I dealt with agreed with my referral incidentally, and said anyone should do the same with those concerns.
Just wanted to add that I know you didn't feel comfortable with an arrest being made, but had this happened, it would have been for Ashley's benefit.

Being arrested would afford her rights under PACE 1984 such as legal representation, which she wouldn't get if it was an informal chat at her doorstep.

But... I'm glad to hear you've moved so hopefully that gives you peace of mind and hopefully Ash has reflected on her actions and doesn't do anything like this again.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Just wanted to add that I know you didn't feel comfortable with an arrest being made, but had this happened, it would have been for Ashley's benefit.

Being arrested would afford her rights under PACE 1984 such as legal representation, which she wouldn't get if it was an informal chat at her doorstep.

But... I'm glad to hear you've moved so hopefully that gives you peace of mind and hopefully Ash has reflected on her actions and doesn't do anything like this again.
That’s such a good point, which I hadn’t thought of at all. I was just worried that if she were arrested she’d be furious! And although she couldn’t do anything else, there would be flying monkeys ready to swoop in.

I’m grateful you’ve pointed it out, and I would have thought differently if the police had explained that to me in the first place.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Firstly, no we can’t see you feeding.
Secondly, no one cares if you’re feeding.
Thirdly, #ad
Fourthly, how about don’t take a selfie?
Fifthly, is fifthly a word?
Also, #gifted

70FCB7FB-0848-4428-A23E-EC791D9BA923.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 7
That’s such a good point, which I hadn’t thought of at all. I was just worried that if she were arrested she’d be furious! And although she couldn’t do anything else, there would be flying monkeys ready to swoop in.

I’m grateful you’ve pointed it out, and I would have thought differently if the police had explained that to me in the first place.
Oh no doubt she would be furious. I think more so because her phone would be taken from her and she wouldn't be able to photograph or film the process!

But I'm all seriousness, people assume being arrested is a bad thing but on the flip side, it comes with a whole heap of legal requirements which I know I'd certainly want if I was ever in that position.

As the officer said, you were right to report and I'd certainly advise anyone to do the same for any situation, even if it never went any further.

Reactions: 8
I just had to repost these old CRINGE inducing videos for the LOLs 😆 #mrbeanontour
Omfg I’ve never seen these before absolutely howling 🤣 in the second one it’s like she’s repeatedly pressing the “DJ!” button on a keyboard ala Year 7 music lesson 😅 comical LOL

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.