Ashley James #23 Now that I have baby Thumb, sorry Alf the iPad is your Mum.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That’s right… how did I forget. Because you can’t go until the sacrificial 3 years is up.

She’ll be the headline act in the charging point 😂 😂
and take her crunchy hairdresser along to braid the front two bits of hair 🙌🏻 not a regular DJ / Mom guys

• Haha
Reactions: 11
the awesome dj comment is just like when she said "I'm a really brilliant Mum".

If you were either of those things, you wouldn't feel the need to say it out loud or to write it on your social media. you're a tit mum and a tit dj, the end. lovely day x

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I just had to repost these old CRINGE inducing videos for the LOLs 😆 #mrbeanontour

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 25
So baby ad has a rattan Moses basket, a snoo and a snuz pod? How many beds does one bay need??

Reactions: 9
So baby ad has a rattan Moses basket, a snoo and a snuz pod? How many beds does one bay need??
0 of course, because Ash is her bed! Ad is the first baby ever to only want to sleep on her mum and not be put down. Clearly that’s because they have a super bond that none of us had with our babies. It’s because Ash is such a brilliant mum and Ad can tell through ⭐telepathy⭐

Also Ash blatantly doesn’t want to be at home with both kids so much that she’d rather trek around random U.K. towns. Wonder where they’ll go this weekend. Colchester for the win 🥇🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Also you just know she’s dragging a newborn into central London at 1pm so she can claim she’s ‘busy’ come pick up and makes Tommy do it. The lengths she will go to just to avoid that boy!

• Sad
Reactions: 16
I just had to repost these old CRINGE inducing videos for the LOLs 😆 #mrbeanontour
One of my daughter’s friends is a bona fide radio 1 Radio Presenter/Producer/DJ at age of 27- got involved while at University where she hosted on student radio - she’s got a first in Broadcast Journalism and then went on to do MA in Linguistics at Goldsmiths
she’s also been a presenter for The Proms and Glasto and been to The Houses of Parliament
She doesn’t need to flash her boobs or post ridiculous reels to be taken seriously
Does Ashley seriously thinks she’s still a dj? 🤣🤣🤣…. She wishes!

Reactions: 10
I genuinely don’t know, beyond the automated acknowledgement (oh and Ash’s message) I’ve heard nothing since I did the submission. But I really hoped they would at least check in with them after Ad was born. Or something!
Is there any update on her hideous harrassment of you? ❤
---
No but I still love that she transferred uni to follow a boy 🤣 She keeps that quiet doesn’t she!
Probably thought: ‘if Kate Middleton can do it, so can I.’ The difference is that Kate’s a nice person and Ms James is a… bleep.

Reactions: 3
She will always comfort her babies, day and night….
Unless she’s too tired too, so will then get TNB or NNB to do it or just let them sleep in their own vomit and poo!!!
BD571D5E-344D-4872-A8F5-30F6CADBBBD0.jpeg

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
Is there any update on her hideous harrassment of you? ❤
Oh, I didn’t ever share the end did I? I think I held back because I had the house move going on and I didn’t want her to start again (because I was hanging on by a thread, to be honest).

After the truly amazing PC that I was speaking with and all the time he put into it, he cleared with his Sergeant to pass it to Ash’s local policing team to go to her address. (The original PC was based centrally in Essex, as I reported centrally to Essex Police online, then his Sergeant reviewed and agreed it should be followed through but had to pass to her local Essex team.)

There was no middle ground. No way for her to just be spoken to - which is all I wanted, I didn’t want her to be arrested. I’m not that person. I told them I didn’t want her arrested, especially as she was pregnant and she had Alf too.
But it was a case of do nothing, or visit her and arrest for questioning.

I initially said do nothing, but then she did those stories about outing the ‘trolls’, so I spoke to the PC again because I was scared she’d post my details, and that’s when I said okay go for it - which was with his guidance.

I then had a call from the local policing team saying it didn’t quite meet threshold for them to arrest her.

So that was it. I probably could have challenged it but I didn’t have the energy.

However, her actions and my complaint, plus all of the contact between me and the police remain on file against her address and her name. Including the messages from her, and my posts and where she found them, and that she used my MH against me. And including fact that she targeted me because I made a Social Services referral, and the reasons for which I made the referral.

The police officer I dealt with agreed with my referral incidentally, and said anyone should do the same with those concerns.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Oh, I didn’t ever share the end did I? I think I held back because I had the house move going on and I didn’t want her to start again (because I was hanging on by a thread, to be honest).

After the truly amazing PC that I was speaking with and all the time he put into it, he cleared with his Sergeant to pass it to Ash’s local policing team to go to her address. (The original PC was based centrally in Essex, as I reported centrally to Essex Police online, then his Sergeant reviewed and agreed it should be followed through but had to pass to her local Essex team.)

There was no middle ground. No way for her to just be spoken to - which is all I wanted, I didn’t want her to be arrested. I’m not that person. I told them I didn’t want her arrested, especially as she was pregnant and she had Alf too.
But it was a case of do nothing, or visit her and arrest for questioning.

I initially said do nothing, but then she did those stories about outing the ‘trolls’, so I spoke to the PC again because I was scared she’d post my details, and that’s when I said okay go for it - which was with his guidance.

I then had a call from the local policing team saying it didn’t quite meet threshold for them to arrest her.

So that was it. I probably could have challenged it but I didn’t have the energy.

However, her actions and my complaint, plus all of the contact between me and the police remain on file against her address and her name. Including the messages from her, and my posts and where she found them, and that she used my MH against me. And including fact that she targeted me because I made a Social Services referral, and the reasons for which I made the referral.

The police officer I dealt with agreed with my referral incidentally, and said anyone should do the same with those concerns.
Bless you. I don’t understand how what she did didn’t meet the threshold for an arrest - it was a clear cut case of harrassment and malicious communications! I want her to get her comeuppance one day. And the longer she’s away from her poor little son, the better it’ll be for him. How do you feel now? Xx

Reactions: 9
Why does she want to drag Ada to the ends of Europe and the London tubes before being vaccinated? Honestly, I was a wreck with my newborns as I had kids at school bringing home everything. Unless you have to for sensible reasons I would hold fire but she just doesn’t care cos it’s not ✨ lockdown ✨

Reactions: 12
Bless you. I don’t understand how what she did didn’t meet the threshold for an arrest - it was a clear cut case of harrassment and malicious communications! I want her to get her comeuppance one day. And the longer she’s away from her poor little son, the better it’ll be for him. How do you feel now? Xx
Well, the original PC and his superior both agreed with you.
It was only when it was passed over that it apparently didn’t. That was a PC, and I have to wonder if it was more a case of ‘can’t be bothered’ because Ash would clearly have a decent solicitor and it would be a lot of work for (probably) nothing.

At the time I was really upset, because I was genuinely worried about what she would do, and I have children to think of. But honestly now so much time has passed, plus I’ve moved house and am not even in the same village now (and I don’t believe she ever had any of my details beyond my insta anyway! If she did where are my bloody flowers?! 🤪)

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Well, the original PC and his superior both agreed with you.
It was only when it was passed over that it apparently didn’t. That was a PC, and I have to wonder if it was more a case of ‘can’t be bothered’ because Ash would clearly have a decent solicitor and it would be a lot of work for (probably) nothing.

At the time I was really upset, because I was genuinely worried about what she would do, and I have children to think of. But honestly now so much time has passed, plus I’ve moved house and am not even in the same village now (and I don’t believe she ever had any of my details beyond my insta anyway! If she did where are my bloody flowers?! 🤪)
The CPS is like that (it’s also why rape has practically been legalised in the UK - the CPS never wants to charge the perpetrator(s) unless they have full on CCTV footage of the crime). The government has cut back spending so much that only the big cases seem to be heard. But it’s rotten for you. She won’t be able to help herself though: someone else who is more intelligent than she and actually knows how to parent, like your good self, will call her out and she’ll do her usual nasty thing, and then bam! Panda cars at dawn. Karma can be unpredictable at times.
I’m still writing that article on her. Not a word is libellous: every word is a direct reflection of her own. Fun fun.
I’m devastated for you, though - you deserve(d) so much better. Xx

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.