Ashley James #23 Now that I have baby Thumb, sorry Alf the iPad is your Mum.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I genuinely don’t know, beyond the automated acknowledgement (oh and Ash’s message) I’ve heard nothing since I did the submission. But I really hoped they would at least check in with them after Ad was born. Or something!
You wouldn’t hear anything else, due to confidentiality nothing can be shared with referrers (unless they’re a professional and even then you normally need parental consent to share info)

Cases can’t just be kept open for checking in unfortunately so there won’t have been any check ins unless new referrals were made

• Sad
Reactions: 11
Grade A strikes again. She truly is a walking contradiction, isn’t she?
---
She’s been worrying about what people think. Even though she’s so bleeping good at life coaching that she learned years ago to stop worrying about what people think. 😂😂🙈
---
Also - has anyone (other than her) referred to anyone as ‘just a mum’? I’ve been a mum over six years and haven’t once heard it. Is this the same people who think life ends at 25?

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 15
A recycled rant that nobody cares about.

But gives her an excuse to roll around her bed with baby girl and a close up of her scar.

Oh, and she's a brilliant DJ.

Ok Mr Bean on the decks. The mobile charging point agrees.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
The zoom in on her scar and shaved fanny! 😂😭 We know you’ve had a section, around about 1/3 of mums have!! She is actually making my skin crawl at how pathetic and narcissistic she is. Why does she think and behave like she’s the only person to have gone through such things? She craves validation so much from her followers.
Also the fact that her “work” is posing naked like this for Instagram/getting her hair and make up done/typing long captions on Insta posts is ludicrous. Then there’s the rest of us teachers, nurses, shop assistants, doctors, receptionists, stay at home mums etc. who put in hard graft and show up for their children every single day and making a difference to society. I want life and reality to come crashing down on her.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Poor Ada’s already getting the ‘SMILE YOURE ON CAMERA’ flash treatment. So she doesn’t mind night feeds as it’s ‘just me and her’. Barf.
And she’s not tired yet. No shot Sherlock. She loves a good bleeping moan when it’s Alf up in the night though. She even leaves him to vomit and tit on himself all night to get her precious sleep.

Nauseating.

Reactions: 13
I watched the love is blind reunion last night too, I’m half way through and so far I’ve only heard one reference to the contestants having babies - the presenter said she thought one couple will be first to have a baby from the series, that’s it. also, picky, but it wasn’t live or ‘love tv’ as A grade Ash called it.

Reactions: 8
Not a-fricking-nother one spouting the ✨You're exactly where you're supposed to be!✨ nonsense... 🥱

Reactions: 12
Intrusive thoughts.

She’s building the foundations for mental illness. PND or trauma, which will it be?

• Angry
Poor Ada’s already getting the ‘SMILE YOURE ON CAMERA’ flash treatment. So she doesn’t mind night feeds as it’s ‘just me and her’. Barf.
And she’s not tired yet. No shot Sherlock. She loves a good bleeping moan when it’s Alf up in the night though. She even leaves him to vomit and tit on himself all night to get her precious sleep.

Nauseating.
She “loved” the nights with alf too though. Once she passes the blobby baby stay where all you do is feed and watch tv and actually have to parent then she’s over it.
---
I watched the love is blind reunion last night too, I’m half way through and so far I’ve only heard one reference to the contestants having babies - the presenter said she thought one couple will be first to have a baby from the series, that’s it. also, picky, but it wasn’t live or ‘love tv’ as A grade Ash called it.
Also why watch something just to complain about it? She surely understands the premise of the show, being a grade a student and all.

Awh diddums, poor Trashley and her fragile narcissistic ego is feeling judged. Too bleeping right you're being judged. You don't care enough to take your innocent unconsenting children offline though, do you? I dare you to stop monetising your babies, Ashley.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Another c section scar close up with Ash pulling at her knickers. Sorry, but it’s rank. Yes to normalising post partum bodies, no to getting your hair and make up professionally done and eye bleeping a camera, whilst holding your newborn who didn’t ask to be a part of this tit show. What part of any of that is relatable?

Reactions: 22
Only Ash could sexualise a c-sec scar and a newborn 🤮 If she really was worried about what people think you wouldn’t film tit like that.

• Sick
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.