Ashley James #23 Now that I have baby Thumb, sorry Alf the iPad is your Mum.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ashley, I went out with a breast feeding friend today whose baby is the same age as Ad (my friend was also single for a long time, then met a man, moved in with him and had a baby - shocking this happens to other people!)and not once did she photograph herself feeding.

Not one boob pic, nor did I have to film her pushing a pram, looking off into the distance or anything else so self absorbed. It is possible to be present in the moment and not document it.

Mind blowing I know.
But was your friend a grade A student? Maybe that’s why?

• Haha
Reactions: 14
And once again he’s just eating grated cheese 😂 Jesus Christ at this point there’s a 100% chance the kid has scurvy which is why he looks like tit all the time.
Seeing at she was working at home all day .....would it really have been too much trouble to pop some ingredients in a slow cooker to be ready for them all to eat when Alf got home from the childminder , or why couldn't Alf have had what she was tucking into.....she hasn't a clue , has she?

Reactions: 12
IMG_4269.jpeg

Is Alf ever NOT in front of a tablet? He looks like a gormless zombie who has given up on life. It’s not his fault at all…I’m not criticising him, just the atrocious ‘parenting’ of him. Clearly someone else is there filming the massive tit on the massive tit, so why can’t two adults engage a two year old at mealtime?

• Angry
Reactions: 31
But was your friend a grade A student? Maybe that’s why?
She actually went to the same Uni as Ash 🤣 but she only got a 1st, no grade A's like Ash.

Does anyone know what she actually got at Uni. The fact she harps on about her GCSE or A level results so much, I guess her Uni result wasn't that great?
---
View attachment 2107912
Is Alf ever NOT in front of a tablet? He looks like a gormless zombie who has given up on life. It’s not his fault at all…I’m not criticising him, just the atrocious ‘parenting’ of him. Clearly someone else is there filming the massive tit on the massive tit, so why can’t two adults engage a two year old at mealtime?
This is so sad.

Alf in front of the iPad, Ash asking TNB to film her and trying to act like it's natural. That dinner looks like flavoured chicken out of a packet and even her plate is practically clean as though she hasn't really eaten much.

Good job she has Special K, she'll need it later.

Reactions: 15
If I sat my toddler in a highchair with an iPad strapped to them every day I wouldn’t be posting it on Insta for the world to see. She just doesn’t care does she 😂

Reactions: 22
I’m assuming SS are no longer involved? This neglect is bleeping ridiculous now. Alf will be an adult and won’t even know how to cut his food up, put on a pair of pants, tie his laces or run down the street cos his hips are fucked.

• Sad
Reactions: 13
His mothers eating habits are tit so he has no role model, if he had to apply a face of makeup and be photographed he’d be an expert

Reactions: 17
I’m assuming SS are no longer involved? This neglect is bleeping ridiculous now. Alf will be an adult and won’t even know how to cut his food up, put on a pair of pants, tie his laces or run down the street cos his hips are fucked.
I genuinely don’t know, beyond the automated acknowledgement (oh and Ash’s message) I’ve heard nothing since I did the submission. But I really hoped they would at least check in with them after Ad was born. Or something!

• Heart
Reactions: 9
How depressing Alf’s whole family are in the room together at dinner time and he’s still shoved in front of an iPad on another planet. He doesn’t even seem curious about the food on the table, which is clearly different to whatever he’s got in his bowl. My toddler goes nuts if he sees me eating something different to what he’s got 😂🥴

• Sad
Reactions: 21
Does anyone know what she actually got at Uni. The fact she harps on about her GCSE or A level results so much, I guess her Uni result wasn't that great?
No but I still love that she transferred uni to follow a boy 🤣 She keeps that quiet doesn’t she!

• Wow
  • Haha
I know this isn’t across the board and all kids are different but my toddler who is the same age is no longer in the highchair for meals. We have the same highchair and he now sits with his siblings at the table, no iPad needed and he engages with our family meal time everyday. My 1st and 2nd had a mini kiddy table for them to sit at by 2yo.

Our newest baby is using the highchair baby seat attachment but it’s amazing what happens when you give them some freedom… this is so so sad for Alf. Makes me bleeping angry.

Reactions: 16
I just cringe so much when she says she’s got a shoot.

she means she’s filming reels or taking pics for the grid

it’s beyond embarrassing

• Haha
No but I still love that she transferred uni to follow a boy 🤣 She keeps that quiet doesn’t she!
Ashley who doesn't need man and was happily single for 6 years? I don't believe it. Next you'll be telling me she wished upon the moon for a man to come into her life.

• Haha
Ashley who doesn't need man and was happily single for 6 years? I don't believe it. Next you'll be telling me she wished upon the moon for a man to come into her life.
And loved being single so much she shacked up and was pregnant with someone she hooked up with online within a couple of months.....Miss independent right there ...role model for a generation 👏🏻👍🏻

Reactions: 16
I just cringe so much when she says she’s got a shoot.

she means she’s filming reels or taking pics for the grid

it’s beyond embarrassing
Even worse, she has arranged and paid for someone to do her hair and someone else to film the reel for her 😂 so embarrassing.

She’s desperate to make it seem like she’s a legit model getting booked for jobs!

Reactions: 14
we got into the habit of an iPad at dinner time after our little one had been sick and it was the only way we could get her to eat (it meant she started eating absentmindedly which was better than not eating at all) - it has been so bleeping hard getting rid of it but I was adamant it was not to be forever. my husband can be too soft and give in too easily. Ash uses the iPad as a parenting method, it's really ridiculous and I'm surprised how open she is about it! I was mortified when my wee one was eating while watching!!

• Heart
I cringe that someone has physically videoed that reel for her
---
we got into the habit of an iPad at dinner time after our little one had been sick and it was the only way we could get her to eat (it meant she started eating absentmindedly which was better than not eating at all) - it has been so bleeping hard getting rid of it but I was adamant it was not to be forever. my husband can be too soft and give in too easily. Ash uses the iPad as a parenting method, it's really ridiculous and I'm surprised how open she is about it! I was mortified when my wee one was eating while watching!!
Same. If we go out for dinner for convenience, then I let my 6 & 3yo have them. They eat better, we get a meal in peace. If we are at home or go out for dinner for a reason or not just to have an easy meal, they go nowhere near because then we sit and engage and play & colour. It’s not exactly hard!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.