Ashley James #23 Now that I have baby Thumb, sorry Alf the iPad is your Mum.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why does she not bang on about the sleep deprivation like she did constantly with Alf and did right up till Ada was born? Does she have a night nanny now ?

Reactions: 12
Bless her trying to make out she’s trying to work. Damn you Ada not wanting to be put down. Ash is the queen of attachment parenting and didn’t think about the £1000’s worth of carriers she’s got collecting dust she could use!

I smell a stretch mark oil Ad coming and it stinks of tit

Reactions: 13
If she worked any slower she'd be going backwards .....and saying Ad doesn't want to be put down, yet previously she's said employers should allow/normalise women taking their babies to work....how does that work if you're a nurse /Dr/teacher/shop worker insert any mother who needs to work outside the home
I'm sure the money she's being paid for whatever she's been "shooting" today would pay for a nanny!
pesky children being such an inconvenience
3F926F3A-DA0C-41F4-80F1-9A7D85003CB9.jpeg

Reactions: 8
With 4 kids myself even I think it’s bizarre if she’s going to start using Baby Ad in ads, like she did for the Pool Patrol when she bears no relevance. Surely this is going to put brands off?
You cannot do it all. Either she needs to get a daytime au pair for her whilst she makes reels shoots or accept she needs to extend her non mat leave.

Which begs the question, will she give Ada some routine in naps away from hustle and bustle in a safe cot and do her research on nap gaps and sleep cycles? So she can slot in her work later down the line.

Reactions: 7
If she worked any slower she'd be going backwards .....and saying Ad doesn't want to be put down, yet previously she's said employers should allow/normalise women taking their babies to work....how does that work if you're a nurse /Dr/teacher/shop worker insert any mother who needs to work outside the home
I'm sure the money she's being paid for whatever she's been "shooting" today would pay for a nanny!
pesky children being such an inconvenience View attachment 2107323
The other thing with this is, she constantly moans about how Alf was soooooo needy as a newborn, how she had to be available all the time to feed, he didn’t sleep more than an hour, blah blah blah.

Yet she’s going on about Ada not being put down AT ALL, and how she’ll only sleep on Ash - and saying this like it’s all lovely and fluffy unicorns in fairy land.

How is the Ada situation any different to the Alf situation?

And by the way Ashley, both of these scenarios are totally normal newborn behaviour.
You’re just looking at it differently because you have your ✨baby girl✨ this time.

Attachments

Reactions: 23
The other thing with this is, she constantly moans about how Alf was soooooo needy as a newborn, how she had to be available all the time to feed, he didn’t sleep more than an hour, blah blah blah.

Yet she’s going on about Ada not being put down AT ALL, and how she’ll only sleep on Ash - and saying this like it’s all lovely and fluffy unicorns in fairy land.

How is the Ada situation any different to the Alf situation?

And by the way Ashley, both of these scenarios are totally normal newborn behaviour.
You’re just looking at it differently because you have your ✨baby girl✨ this time.
Alf is just another member of the patriarchy trying to stop women from working. How dare he exist!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
It’s called the fourth trimester, head! She hasn’t been like this before because you haven’t put her down or tried to do ANYTHING as you have been waited on hand and foot for the last 6 weeks.

Reactions: 15
It’d be easy to be uncertain how Ash feels about stretch marks.

Ash previously:

View attachment 2107355

Ash today:

View attachment 2107361
Wish there was a more public way this hypocrisy could be highlighted. For now, on here, you’re doing amazing work.
---
Someone must have bingo for this. Didn’t someone suggest this earlier. No doubt she had a quick tattle scroll while feeding 😂😂😂😂

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
So she was either not alone during childcare pick-up or brought a tripod to take a rare picture with the 2 kids afterwards. Either is plausible at this point.

God she’s just so bleeping smug isn’t she? When alf wasn’t sleeping she was hating anyone who was positive about parenting on social media and now everything’s amazing, and perfect and so fulfilling blah blah blah. But the thing is she hasn’t had to do any of the work! That’s why she’s the happiest she’s ever been.
She’s just had her dream of a live in nanny for 6/7 weeks. Even now on her first weekday back home she can’t bring herself to collect Alf with the baby.
She will literally never have both those kids alone. Not normal!

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Can Alf not feed himself yet?! He’s 27 months surely he can use a fork for goodness sake?! She just can’t resist the opportunity to get a shot of her bleeping massive bulbous tit flipped out can she? Insufferable.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Can Alf not feed himself yet?! He’s 27 months surely he can use a fork for goodness sake?! She just can’t resist the opportunity to get a shot of her bleeping massive bulbous tit flipped out can she? Insufferable.
And once again he’s just eating grated cheese 😂 Jesus Christ at this point there’s a 100% chance the kid has scurvy which is why he looks like tit all the time.

• Sad
Reactions: 20
When you’re only ever given grated cheese, watermelon, and baby pouches, you don’t get much opportunity to use a fork 😔

• Sad
Ashley, I went out with a breast feeding friend today whose baby is the same age as Ad (my friend was also single for a long time, then met a man, moved in with him and had a baby - shocking this happens to other people!)and not once did she photograph herself feeding.

Not one boob pic, nor did I have to film her pushing a pram, looking off into the distance or anything else so self absorbed. It is possible to be present in the moment and not document it.

Mind blowing I know.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.