Ashley James #23 Now that I have baby Thumb, sorry Alf the iPad is your Mum.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder if they didn’t manage to find a softplay yesterday and Alf wasn’t playing ball with content in the end 😂 Couple pics of him holding her hand but I reckon she got those shots and plonked him back in the pram with Uncle IPad.
---
She’s got a shoot reel to make today. Michael Crunchy Curls incoming! Back to the grind Trash x
---
Praise be, someone’s noticed…

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
For someone who was so adamant being a mum wasn’t going to be her identity, she sure as hell talks about it a lot. She can’t walk down a street without getting her boyfriend to film her with child.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I really hope Ash notices this comment, or that she gets messages about baby wearing safely, but we all know she’ll just reply with a crappy ‘I’ve done my own research’ and block
Yep labelled a troll! Quite worrying how people are becoming disassociated with the actual meaning to troll. There are much worse things that could be posted on her grid.

Reactions: 13
For someone who was so adamant being a mum wasn’t going to be her identity, she sure as hell talks about it a lot. She can’t walk down a street without getting her boyfriend to film her with child.
I know! Drives me mad the whole I’m more than a mum but that’s all I will continue to talk about even with my very bad parenting tips but stop giving me advice guys I’m not asking for it even though I’m offering terrible advice ( that no one’s asked for) and she is choosing to a show her children online in dangerous situations and wonders why people comment If she doesn’t want that then don’t show your kids online and stop attempting to be a mumfluncer! Plenty of people online have children but don’t make it their whole identity- Madeline Shaw is one who I’m aware has a child but she never shows them and does her own thing online without constantly going on about them. I’m sure there are others but brain not working properly today and that was the first one that sprang to mind. I think in general the way influencers now use anyone being critical of them as a troll when it’s just general debate or opinion is just their get out jail free card now - when what Ash did to some people on here was actually trolling.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I wonder if they didn’t manage to find a softplay yesterday and Alf wasn’t playing ball with content in the end 😂 Couple pics of him holding her hand but I reckon she got those shots and plonked him back in the pram with Uncle IPad.
---
She’s got a shoot reel to make today. Michael Crunchy Curls incoming! Back to the grind Trash x
---
Praise be, someone’s noticed…
Did this get deleted?

Interesting. I feel like Em Clarkson is trying to duck Ashley off. She did a good reel on TuppawareGate after Ashley put up her incoherent rant 😂😂 I quite like Em. I don’t understand why she’s friends with Ashley tbh.
I like her too. They have the same agent so Em probably has to pretend to like Ash.

Reactions: 6
Why did they never do these days out with Alfie? Oh yeah coz they hate him! Only now they’ve got their perfect little baby girl are they going for family days out and Alfie gets to tag along too!
They took him to Legoland… only because it was a freebie of course.

So let’s guess on how long it will be until Ashley actually has to spend time alone with the 2 children. It’s already been 6 weeks, I seriously cannot believe she is so spoiled and mollycoddled.

Reactions: 11

So let’s guess on how long it will be until Ashley actually has to spend time alone with the 2 children. It’s already been 6 weeks, I seriously cannot believe she is so spoiled and mollycoddled.
Never. This will never happen!

Reactions: 8
I know! Drives me mad the whole I’m more than a mum but that’s all I will continue to talk about even with my very bad parenting tips but stop giving me advice guys I’m not asking for it even though I’m offering terrible advice ( that no one’s asked for) and she is choosing to a show her children online in dangerous situations and wonders why people comment If she doesn’t want that then don’t show your kids online and stop attempting to be a mumfluncer! Plenty of people online have children but don’t make it their whole identity- Madeline Shaw is one who I’m aware has a child but she never shows them and does her own thing online without constantly going on about them. I’m sure there are others but brain not working properly today and that was the first one that sprang to mind. I think in general the way influencers now use anyone being critical of them as a troll when it’s just general debate or opinion is just their get out jail free card now - when what Ash did to some people on here was actually trolling.
I basically wanted to write exactly this earlier, though you’ve done it much more coherently 😂

I forgot about Legoland. Her getting a make up artist for bleeping Legoland. Wearing high heels for bleeping Legoland.

Remembering that trip was the laugh I didn’t realise I needed today, thank you 🙏🏼 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
I forgot about Legoland. Her getting a make up artist for bleeping Legoland. Wearing high heels for bleeping Legoland.

Remembering that trip was the laugh I didn’t realise I needed today, thank you 🙏🏼 😂
I forgot the heels!

Just went looking for photos and we couldn’t believe she’d also had crusty curls in to do her hair too 😂

Doesn’t every mum go to Legoland with their make up done for a night out?
0A69AFCF-654F-446B-BF8F-5EA6BDD0CFB1.jpeg
56FCE2AD-67D7-4AAD-AFF7-50351ED4584C.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
I forgot the heels!

Just went looking for photos and we couldn’t believe she’d also had crusty curls in to do her hair too 😂

Doesn’t every mum go to Legoland with their make up done for a night out?
View attachment 2107060View attachment 2107061
Plus wasn’t it a PR trip? So free anyway. And no doubt the dolling up claimed as a business expense. 🤢🤢🤢
---
Interesting. I feel like Em Clarkson is trying to duck Ashley off. She did a good reel on TuppawareGate after Ashley put up her incoherent rant 😂😂 I quite like Em. I don’t understand why she’s friends with Ashley tbh.
Yes! I keep thinking this about her posts. I do like her. Seems more genuine (though still problematic in the same way all these influencers are!!) 🙈

Plus wasn’t it a PR trip? So free anyway. And no doubt the dolling up claimed as a business expense. 🤢🤢🤢
---

Yes! I keep thinking this about her posts. I do like her. Seems more genuine (though still problematic in the same way all these influencers are!!) 🙈
Oh yes it was a freebie. She wouldn’t spend money on a child-centred day out.

A new low (if that was even possible)… Shilling stretch mark products! Surely that should go against all her supposed morals?! What happened to being proud of your body that gave birth?!

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.