Ashley James #23 Now that I have baby Thumb, sorry Alf the iPad is your Mum.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So she’s got Ada sleeping on her for 5/6 hours at a time? Bet she’s not sitting there awake for those 5/6 hours at night making sure Ada doesn’t roll off her or slip into a potentially unsafe position where she can’t breathe. Why not cosleep properly and safely?

Reactions: 12
So she’s got Ada sleeping on her for 5/6 hours at a time? Bet she’s not sitting there awake for those 5/6 hours at night making sure Ada doesn’t roll off her or slip into a potentially unsafe position where she can’t breathe. Why not cosleep properly and safely?
Her dad was a fireman, god isn’t that enough for you troll??

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
Wonder if Alf considers it "good quality time" with his little sister stuck to mum so she'll sleep....

Reactions: 8
Yep, that's the inside of the Jelly Lounge
It’s just as bad whether it’s a random lie about having 2 prams out, or inserting a photo from another day and pretending alf was happy on this day trip.
Clearly he wasn’t playing ball and poor Ashley had to dig out an older photo.

Reactions: 10
Came to say this. She is so dangerous. She has a huge following of probable mums or mums to be and is so openly promoting unsafe co sleeping AND baby wearing.

Reactions: 11
I thought I was done but apparently not!

Doesn't she have to say 'ad- gifted' with the artipoppe?

Also as someone pointed out before, she said Alf slept so well at this stage. A lot of babies do. I hope Baby Ad's 4 month regression hits her like a ton of bricks 🤪

Reactions: 18
I thought I was done but apparently not!

Also as someone pointed out before, she said Alf slept so well at this stage. A lot of babies do. I hope Baby Ad's 4 month regression hits her like a ton of bricks 🤪
The 4 month regression will be a walk in the park compared to female toddlerhood. Bye bye sanity 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
It's easy to feel happy and content when all you've had to do is hold and feed your newborn whilst everyone else runs around after you and looks after your first born.

All we've actually seen her do is sit in bed with Ad and wonder around random towns having lunch.

Reactions: 22
My littlest was the most angelic, sleepy newborn. I remember actually being concerned that she slept too much 🤦🏻‍♀️😆

18 months later and she was full of RAGE.

All I'll say is...

JUST YOU WAIT 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Has she put baby girl down yet since she was born? Has anybody else had a hold of her yet? She’s literally got her stuck to her tits 24/7!

Reactions: 10
Has she put baby girl down yet since she was born? Has anybody else had a hold of her yet? She’s literally got her stuck to her tits 24/7!
She attachment parents remember? 😂 Well, until she has to do more than stick a boob in their mouth then she’ll head to Coachella next year

• Haha
Reactions: 18
She attachment parents remember? 😂 Well, until she has to do more than stick a boob in their mouth then she’ll head to Coachella next year
Great comment. Her obsession with the idea that parenthood ends once the child turns three just makes me laugh so much, and I only have a two year old. I just think of all the fun family holidays and activities we’ll be able to do as he gets older, and I’m well aware of all the difficult challenges that will no doubt lie ahead as my child grows up. WHY is she so bleeping stupid?

Reactions: 16
Alfie is the spit of TNB’s Dad.
Ada is a beautiful baby, Ash finally got her picture perfect little Angel, but I don’t see with of them in her.

I wonder if/how she’s going to backtrack on her “perfect baby” when she needs her ‘relatable’ content or when Ada becomes more demanding as she grows like she did with Alf.

Reactions: 9
My littlest was the most angelic, sleepy newborn. I remember actually being concerned that she slept too much 🤦🏻‍♀️😆

18 months later and she was full of RAGE.

All I'll say is...

JUST YOU WAIT 🤣🤣🤣
My girl was a few months ago and I feel like Rage sh should be her middle name. There's so much of it 😭😭😭😭😭😭🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Been away from this thread / tattle for a wee while as its literally rinse and repeat with most "influencers" content....but thought I'd pop back once baby AD arrived and Holy tit... she's gotten worse!

You guys have pretty much covered all I'd say (esp you Doll House!😘)

#pooralf

Her content is shocking, her references about not connecting with Alf, how amazing baby AD is, gifted way too much, free trips to France for TNB family to look after her Resented First born whilst she acts like the only person to ever breastfeed princess whilst walking, in a restaurant or on public transport.

Wonder what drivel we'll be thrown our way in the coming weeks..... as I said, rinse and repeat.

Oh, and amazing thread recap BTW I actually LOL'd when I read it 😅👏

Reactions: 14
I went looking for the original gifted post for the artipoppe as evidence to send the ASA but I can’t find one. I saw the gifted baby bjorn one, but she had the leopard artipoppe one before as she has posted a photo of her carrying snoop in it (bleeping seriously!!!) but there’s no ad/gifted on it so I’m not sure if the ying/Yang one was gifted or not, ofcourse it was its Ashley we’re talking about, I just can’t find the evidence.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.