Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

lalalalaletmecomplain

Oh my god. Just seen her IWD reel. I’m lost for words, she’s out-Ashleyed herself. The absolutely narcissism. “Beautiful, elegant, intelligent, capable, loving, majestic.” All with videos of herSELF?!! Flabbergasted.

• Haha
Reactions: 20

Password4321

A friend of mine was told she was having a girl, all frilly outfits bought and bedroom painted pink but out popped a gorgeous baby boy.

It might be the sadist in me but I really really want this to happen to our Ashley 🙈🙈🙈.

can you imagine the uproar - the baby scan people would be sued and she’s send him back and ask for a refund lol

Back to lurking 👋

• Haha

crunkysnacks15

Chatty Member
Omg im howling @InTheDollsHouse i just came o. To say a big almighty BINGO. She has googled feminist names starying with an A. How oh so predictable 🙂 also “meeting my gran so waiti g to introduce her to you all” BULLSHIT Ashley. Your daughter is already a cashcow. Youve been waiting on a hello magazine article and popping it all on at 7pm on a sunday at maximum engagement time.

she makes me sick. Not very feminist of her is it - exploiting her daughter already.

• Heart

Smol52

Chatty Member
💯 announcing the birth tomorrow!!! Absolutely pathetic how it’s so calculated… no one with an ounce of maternal instinct would think like this, shallow and pathetic excuse of a mother

aggytha

VIP Member
I guessed the middle name!! I’ll take that 🤣

(..and if I was the person who led you to the name Blue, then you are very welcome Ashley) 😉

8FBD5AC3-E39E-4850-B3BB-EDE2716E11D1.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart

SassyLad8

Alf has been “out of lockdown” for nearly his whole life. By July 2021 there were no more formal rules or restrictions. By the autumn that year normal life had pretty much resumed and certainly by his first birthday there were no limitations on day to day life whatsoever.

so what is her excuse for never spending a day alone with him? For only taking him to the three same places (library, gruffalo trail and the farm)? For dumping him in Frinton every chance she got?

the lockdown mum narrative really annoys me. My neighbour gave birth in April 2020.
She really was isolated and alone for a long time.

SassyLad8

It’s odd. She doesn’t even pretend to care about her community by saying “we’re all good, update soon!”

but she’s continued posting all week… about random stuff. And tweeting. Commenting on other IG posts.

she’s done nothing but build up to the birth - it’s been all her content - so to go relatively silent now is weird.

my theory is that it’s far harder than expected. Ash isn’t photo ready. And as a narcissist / “experienced” second time mum she can’t bear to admit it’s difficult / not working out how she meticulously planned it to be.
She loves being the expert. Pretends to know more than she does. Humble is not in her vocab.

if something has gone wrong with the birth (and I genuinely hope all is well) then it’s really sad she’s still so active on social media this week. That’s pretty extreme phone addiction.

• Heart
Reactions: 19

SassyLad8

God if I was a new mum, seeing that fake glam shot would make me feel like a total failure.

this is why she has zero genuine female friends - she wants to be real and relatable but that’s only for likes… in reality she is a narcissist ego maniax

Micernice

Todays the day people, how much are we putting on announcing today?

Caption with just the name and 'happy international women's Day baby girl, you are our future'?

Or some long drawn out post about the responsibility of raising the next generation of women like she's the first person to do it?

e.l.lofthouse

VIP Member
Just me who shudders at the thought of long nails with a newborn... All that shit under the nails and other stuff? Haha she's a proper bell end.

• Haha

theaceofstace

I seem to remember from a previous thread that I shared a due date with her - which is Monday.
I’m already home with my elective section baby…..she cannot still be pregnant!

• Heart

InTheDollsHouse

VIP Member
You’d have to be desperate for the money wouldn’t you?

To both share your baby for a fee in the first place; and to go to great lengths to avoid sharing your baby for so long yourself.

ToolaRoola

VIP Member
And she actually included her thumb 🤣 thanks Ash for thinking of us

Didn't actually notice Alf's thumb was missing 😞 but no surprise

• Haha

Ss-ldn

Chatty Member
So relatable 🙃
FFS. Who gets out to a nail salon with a 3 week old baby. Oh yeah, ‘influencers’ who’ve got round the clock help 🙄
I’m not a new mum now but if I’d have seen this when I was, I’d have felt like I was doing something terribly wrong as I could barely put my kid down at that stage, let alone leave her to go get my nails one.

Also 🙄🙄🙄 to no maternity leave