Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
they look so impractical and uncomfortable! would love to see how they fair with a explosive nappy or a baby weeing during the change..hardly wipe downable is it ! 🤔
We have one and still using it nearly 2.5 years later for a boy on the 95th percentile height wise. So defo was worth every penny for us.

Reactions: 1

e.l.lofthouse

VIP Member
I think she can be classed as having a lockdown pregnancy but it says so much about her and how she feels about being a mum that all she missed was getting her nails done. That has F all to do with the new baby and being a parent. It’s something a 15 year old girl would have missed about lockdown.
Yeah her prieooeere4mkkkkuuhhuruué4
Increases the likelihood that she is actually autistic, given how often they co-occur 🤷🏻‍♀️

Wow. Exceptionally privileged, rich white boy shows some signs of intelligence. I’ll alert the press!!

For what it’s worth, my daughter knew all of her uppercase, lowercase and sounds before she turned 2. Some kids just have a good memory for it (or they watch a lottttt of TV). Not a brag. She’s an amazing, perfect, very normal 4 year old…just like the rest of her class. I’d hold off on that MENSA application for now. Womp Womp.
What does him being white have to do with anything?

msmith2006

VIP Member
My sister has a friend who works for HMRC, apparently it’s for 1 year olds+ and is 30hrs per week free. Won’t begin until at least next September however as they simply don’t have the resources so there’ll now be a drive to recruit childcare professionals (and if that doesn’t bear fruit, it will be delayed further! 🙄)
September 23 or 24?