Ashley James #21 A walking contradiction in crushed velvet

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Winning thread by @Heyholetsgo & @InTheDollsHouse with 36 reactions!

Where do we start with this thread recap?! She's still pregnant with ✨baby girl ✨ and keeps banging on about her impending holiday c-section, and how she doesn't get mat leave she does, she just makes more money from fleeccing poor people with #afflinks.

Poor Alf is still neglected and has a diet of watermelon and cheese. But don't worry, NNB is coming to look after him when ✨ baby girl ✨ arrives.

Shes posted more stories and reels about how life is over once you turn 30 and is spreading misinformation about c-section recovery and infertility.

And she's taking a bleeping tripod to the hospital with her. Bet you thought I wasn't going to get that in here. A bleeping tripod. To hospital.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 33
Ahh the David Walliams dating era face.
“ HAPPY AND COMPLETE THEN
HAPPY AND COMPLETE NOW “ 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Pull the other one love.

I really wish she had even ONE person in her life who could take her aside and tell her she’s spiralling and to put down the phone.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
This woman is incapable of picking a lane. Does she not regard mums as frumpy and boring? 😂 but now she doesn’t want mums to be seen by dinosaur men as frumpy and boring cos they can be sexy.

I’m genuinely confused as duck reading that 🤣 WHAT ARE YOU SAYING HUN 😩
---
Either Ashley’s thick as duck with LBL’s sarcasm or it is in fact her behind the account… 😫

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
It’s insane how much she’s done to her face given her regular rants about being SO happy and comfortable in her skin. Her entire face shape has changed. She looks like a different person! I’m no expert but that can’t just be a bit of botox right?!

Reactions: 18
Thanks for the new thread!

More of the same tit then with our old mate Ashley:
- life isn't over at 30
- men sexualize my boobs
- my body has changed shape
- please don't define me as 'just a mum' even though all my profitable content centres around being a mum
- my baby's not-SIDS-safe sleep journey
- I can't wait to be a girl mum (look at all these floral items I've been gifted but I don't buy into gender stereotypes)
- being a working mum is SO hard
- I rely on TNB to do everything for me including lay out my PJs because duck the patriarchy; and
- here I am exploiting followers through a barrage of affiliate links on cotton wool.

Lovely day x

I just wanted to mention this as well, correct me if I'm wrong in my interpretation and I am NOT a Piers fan but I feel like she has taken his quote totally out of context. Yes it's a fucked thing for him to say but I think his comment is trying to be bigoted in relation to gender identity and perhaps against transgender women who claim to be women, where he considers a defining factor of being a 'woman' is owning a womb and female reproductive organs. Ashley sems to be using this quote to support her agenda that the patriarchy believe unless women use their womb they have no worth?? But to me his tweet doesn't seem to be related to her argument.

There seems to be a pattern of her doing this lately - Trash if you're going to use an article/clinical study/quote to push your agenda at least make sure there is a contextual link.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Can’t wait for BabyGirlAurelia/Amelie/Aurora James to be a 6ft tall introvert with Ashley’s original face.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
It’s insane how much she’s done to her face given her regular rants about being SO happy and comfortable in her skin. Her entire face shape has changed. She looks like a different person! I’m no expert but that can’t just be a bit of botox right?!
it’s more than Botox- would reckon and eyebrow lift and I think she’s had the eyelid surgery to make her eyes bigger ( would also make sense why she blinks so much as you are effectively having so much skin removed your eyes can just about close) StephaniePratt ( was on the hills and then I think made in Chelsea) also had it done. I can’t work out why her face Has lost width would of first assumed Botox in jaw but that wears off so maybe reshaping not 100% on that and her chin is different ( Alf has her old chin)

Attachments

Reactions: 8
This woman is incapable of picking a lane. Does she not regard mums as frumpy and boring? 😂 but now she doesn’t want mums to be seen by dinosaur men as frumpy and boring cos they can be sexy.

I’m genuinely confused as duck reading that 🤣 WHAT ARE YOU SAYING HUN 😩
---
Either Ashley’s thick as duck with LBL’s sarcasm or it is in fact her behind the account… 😫
So she’s saying men can see women as sexy and that’s okay? But seeing them as unsexy after they’re mums isn’t okay?

I don’t understand 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Didn't she say she was going into London today? Does that mean more weird train videos 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.