Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

No_f_in_clue

Chatty Member
Guys, she is just savior-ing their last weekend as a family of 3....probably at the library yesterday and the Gruffalo trail today. We'll be treated to some slow-mo twirling in the leaves with a chillstep version of Sweet Child of Mine over the top this evening at prime time!!

• Haha
Reactions: 24

msmith2006

VIP Member
I bet he rearranges the letters to spell ninety one as well.

swivel on my dick Ash , you're talking out of your arse

• Haha
Who has a birthday party at this time on a week day?? I always have mine the weekend before or after if the birthday is during the week.
Someone who wants to have the party within the nanny’s working hours, 100%. I told the family I nanny for that I couldn’t work at the toddler’s 2nd birthday party on a Saturday as I had tickets to an event. They just shrugged and said ok, we’ll do it on the Friday afternoon then. The Dad didn’t show at all and the mum swanned in just in time to see the cake being cut!

Of course, I was there to clean up too.

• Wow
  • Sad

shovemytitsinyourface

Chatty Member
she is the very definition of a walking contradiction. botox but embrace aging. posing in underwear but not for the male gaze. attached parenting but barely sees son. i could go on. why does she still have followers??? can’t they see through her bullshit?

Freedomofspeech89

VIP Member
'now I just hope I finally get to have my own positive birth story'

Alf was born healthy, you were home the same day and whilst I can't comment on subjective trauma, all her birth notes overall indicate a successful birth.

Can't wait for all the C-section was a dream posts. 'Baby girl was risen from my womb like baby Simba whilst relaxing tunes played from Spotify in the background.'
The only reason she doesn't see it as a positive birth story is because she didn't have the birth pool, natural, easy labour that she thought she was entitled to. Guess what most of us didn't have that! Most first births are like a car crash but the majority of us get up, put our big girl pants on and look after our helpless newborn babies because that's what being a mother is about.

willowtree2

VIP Member
I’m waiting for the ‘hey ya’ll, we’ve just landed at the start of Route 66 about to collect our camper van. Bloody baby won’t stop feeding and my wounds infected but here’s an aff link for the Sudocrem I’m gonna whack on it’ Insta story.

• Haha

InTheDollsHouse

VIP Member
Like me - had a section two weeks ago today now and the hormone crash has DESTROYED my skin, I look like a scarecrow. Lovely day x
I bet you’re absolutely beautiful. Your baby will be looking at you and feeling safe, nurtured and loved. That’s worth more than any make up artist xxx

• Heart
Reactions: 23

aggytha

VIP Member
I’ve been away this week so have a bit to catch up on, not sure if it’s been mentioned or not but this quote from Tommy in the Hello article online is really vom. 🤮

even he knows how self obsessed she is!

20A9FC33-1EFB-471E-8573-B7D04931F75C.jpeg

• Sick
  • Wow

Ray_of_Sunshine

VIP Member
Brace yourselves gang… I predict 7pm announcement on the gram 🗣 INTERNATIONAL WOMEN’S/SECOND COMING OF CHRIST DAY 🗣

• Haha

SassyLad8

This is Peak Ashley.

tit out for no reason = check
poorly photoshopped/edited wrinkles = check
super relatable 4th trimester slap caked on = check
stream of lies about why she’s not posting = check
reference to her infamous lack of maternity leave (which could have been funded by one Maldives trip and her ugly Claire’s accessories ring) = absolutely

• Haha
Reactions: 22

MidnightRambler

VIP Member
It’s certainly not a case of what SHE is waiting for, it’s probably the case that Hello have too much celebrity news lately with the Oscars, more notable baby arrivals and engagements etc. Ashley is Z List at best to these people, so they’ll cover it if and when their editorial review deems it as worthy filler, frankly. This is the key part - it would only be included if it remains newsworthy, hence her not posting photos or names, as she and 84World can continue to claim the photos and story as ‘exclusive’ news

Ro98

VIP Member
She was hardly a lockdown mum, she gave birth end of Jan 2021 & all restrictions were lifted by March.
My partner and I had our first date in December 2020 (those 2/3weeks where you could see people) then didn’t see each other until March!
Most mums aren’t out & about properly for around a month anyway!
This victim mentality she has must be draining to live with/be around, no wonder her friends fucked off. It’s got nothing to do with being a mother Ashley it’s because you’re an asshole!

My SIL on the other hand spent her entire pregnancy, all appointments & part of the birth alone as she gave birth peak covid & we missed pretty much my nephews* first year of life. I saw him twice in that year.
I’d love someone to gift her a fucking violin 🎻

Last edited:
  • Heart

willowtree2

VIP Member
LOCKDOWN WAS 3 YEARS AGO. GET OVER IT.

She’s got horrible hands so pale and old looking. It’s the one thing my mum says… you can inject as much shit into your face to make you look younger, but your hands never hide your age 😂

• Haha