Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

msmith2006

VIP Member
I wouldn't be surprised if she announces the birth on IWD even if baby has been born today. It'll be a big reveal!

'It feels fitting to announce the birth of our baby girl Alpro Ad AffLink Andrews today on International Women's Day, she was born via telepathy with a touch of intuition. I didn't need pain relief, just 14 epidurals and I broke Tommy's hand by mistake. (Who says women aren't as strong as men????)
All I can wish for is that my darling baby girl grows up in a world where she can get her tits out anytime she wants (but not for the male gaze), be single for as long as possible, earn more than her downtrodden partner (cos fuck the patriarchy), never have a baby boy (cos they're the worst) and blink herself into oblivion for the rest of her life. I can't wait to dress her in everything but TU clothing and I look forward to the days where Nana brings her long lost brother Alfie up for the day so we can film some content together. And then Alf can go back to his new house so I can get some much needed "me" time watching Netflix in my really practical white bumpsuit. Happy IWD my loves✨

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51

YahBasic

Chatty Member
Looking at the baby thumb announcement picture she was definitely a ‘smaller’ baby in comparison to Alf. I wouldn’t be surprised if she didn’t fit into the newborn clothes or size 1 nappies.
That’s cos Alf was so over cooked and born at 63 weeks.

Thumb is more dainty and petite like Ashley, but she is fierce and feisty and sassy and not like other BabyGirls too.

• Haha
Reactions: 35

MillionDollarBaby

VIP Member
A few weeks back, I don’t have screenshots but I’m hoping someone else remembers, there were stories of her in the pink sausage skin in the Maldives talking about how sunrise was so special to her and some bollocks relating back to Thumbelina….
Well, ladies and gentlemen of the tattle jury… I present to you…..
---
Worst “transformation” reel ever 😂 it’s just an excuse for her to post herself sitting on the table! Why did she save this until now to post, she obviously filmed it ages ago 🙈 such a cringe
Gap filling cause she’s in hospital I think….

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 33

Marmite.Crumpets

Chatty Member
Winning thread by @Heyholetsgo & @InTheDollsHouse with 36 reactions!

Where do we start with this thread recap?! She's still pregnant with ✨baby girl ✨ and keeps banging on about her impending holiday c-section, and how she doesn't get mat leave she does, she just makes more money from fleeccing poor people with #afflinks.

Poor Alf is still neglected and has a diet of watermelon and cheese. But don't worry, NNB is coming to look after him when ✨ baby girl ✨ arrives.

Shes posted more stories and reels about how life is over once you turn 30 and is spreading misinformation about c-section recovery and infertility.

And she's taking a fucking tripod to the hospital with her. Bet you thought I wasn't going to get that in here. A fucking tripod. To hospital.

• Haha
  • Wow

Marmite.Crumpets

Chatty Member
Breakfast in bed, flowers & chocolates not enough for this entitled little madam! Tommy’s life wouldn’t be worth living if he didn’t get her a big elaborate gift that she can show off.
She's such a dick. My poor husband tried to make me breakfast in bed with my two & all I could hear from our room was "no! No milk yet! Oh, now there is shell in the batter!" and lots of giggling from the kitchen. And two proud as punch little boys giving me pancakes in bed we're now going out for breakfast as it turns out my toddlers cannot cook very well. But, I couldn't imagine a big show & elaborate gifts. I bit of a lie in was definitely enough for me.

But, happy mothers day to all of you here that are mothers 😘 when you're ever in doubt about your parenting, just remember - you've probably never left your child in their own sick and vomit over night, you've never verbalised how much you don't like them because of their gender & you're not deliberately delaying their development. You guys are smashing it 🙂

• Heart

Micernice

'now I just hope I finally get to have my own positive birth story'

Alf was born healthy, you were home the same day and whilst I can't comment on subjective trauma, all her birth notes overall indicate a successful birth.

Can't wait for all the C-section was a dream posts. 'Baby girl was risen from my womb like baby Simba whilst relaxing tunes played from Spotify in the background.'

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32

MillionDollarBaby

VIP Member
Guessing Thumb will only be allowed to read books on ‘strong women’. What happened to well rounded children just learning about strong people and learning to be a fucking person?

It boils my 34 year old noodle, let alone a childs!
This could be a new series of books for Alf to read…

That’s not my strong woman… she doesn’t have a phone in front of her face
That’s not my strong woman… she’s got clothes on
That’s not my strong woman… she loves both her children equally
That’s not my strong woman… she’s paid full price for a holiday

• Haha
Reactions: 32

InTheDollsHouse

VIP Member
D2BCA85E-91FB-4200-9AA6-F527B33D0CA4.jpeg

Does she mean ‘phonic’?
Or is she teaching him the phonetic alphabet as in z for Zulu?

Also what the fuck is an adult alphabet 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 31